Ohio State drains Mirror Lake in advance of rivalry game
Posted On: Nov 13, 2018 | Posted By: WLWT
Ohio State University has temporarily drained Mirror Lake in advance of a home game against the University of Michigan football team.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "WLWT"
- Public weighs in on pedestrian safety as city leaders look to implement change
- This video proves your dog is probably smarter than you
- Cincinnati's mean geese: What can you do about them?
- More Humid With A Shower Threat
- Here are the stories that inspired us this week
- 'Elated': Homeless valedictorian accepted into more than 40 colleges
- Kentuckians set up Bevin vs. Beshear gubernatorial showdown
- Beshear to face Bevin in Kentucky governor's race
- Kentucky Gov. Bevin wins GOP primary
- Sex scandal continues to unfold at OSU
- 20 people will be selected at random to compete in Cincinnati's ‘American Ninja Warrior'
- 3 adults, 1 infant injured in multicar crash on Ronald Reagan
- West Clermont teacher dies of breast cancer after 40 years of service
- Medical marijuana sales underway in Greater Cincinnati as area's first dispensary opens
- The stage is set for 'American Ninja Warrior' in Cincinnati
- Getting Hot With Storms
- Election results: Kentucky's May 21 primary
- Crash closes Ronald Reagan Highway near Hamilton Avenue
- Clear council majority intends to decriminalize small amounts of marijuana
- Sheriff: Large-scale drug trafficker unwittingly called deputies on himself
The headlines of News BreaK
Woman in stolen RV leads cops on wild chase in Los Angeles
LOS ANGELES - A woman in a stolen recreational vehicle led authorities on a wild chase in Los Angeles on Tuesday, smashing into cars and a palm tree before finally coming to a...
The St. Louis Blues are in the 2019 Stanley Cup Final and we're just as...
The Blues' season appeared to be over before games started on Jan. 3; the team was in last place in the NHL. On March 29, they clinched a playoff spot, and on May 21 they...
'Elated': Homeless valedictorian accepted into more than 40 colleges
A homeless student went above and beyond his goal of getting $1 million in scholarships from colleges.
Alabama TV station calls airing same-sex cartoon wedding on 'Arthur' a...
“I never thought I'd be going to battle for a gay rat wedding, but here we are," said a mom who was disappointed by the Alabama public station's decision.
Raptors steamroll Bucks to even Eastern Conference finals
TORONTO - Kyle Lowry scored 25 points, Kawhi Leonard had 19 and the Toronto Raptors beat the Milwaukee Bucks 120-102 on Tuesday night to even the Eastern Conference finals at...
White House counsel Don McGahn defies subpoena for testimony, faces contempt...
"Our subpoenas are not optional," House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler said. The panel will hear from McGahn "one way or another. This committee will have no choice but to...
Giants score three in ninth to beat Braves 4-3
SAN FRANCISCO - Joe Panik hit a game-ending two-run single off Atlanta closer Luke Jackson with two outs in the ninth to lift the San Francisco Giants to a 4-3 win over the...
Clayton Kershaw gets 8 Ks, Dodgers beat Tampa Bay 7-3
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - Clayton Kershaw took a shutout into the seventh inning in his first start at Tropicana Field and the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Tampa Bay Rays 7-3 on...
Trump calls for trade deal passage before infrastructure bill
President Trump told Democratic lawmakers in a letter Tuesday that Congress should take up and pass a trade deal with Canada and Mexico before debating a bill about...
Anita Hill, Bon Woodward honored at annual PEN American gala
NEW YORK - Anita Hill, Bob Woodward and three Saudi Arabian dissidents were among those honored at the annual gala hosted by PEN America, the literary and human rights...