New Urgent Care and Easy Scheduling at Beacon Orthopaedics
Posted On: Sep 20, 2019 | Posted By: WLWT
George Vogel talks with Beacon President Dr. Peter Cha about Beacon's 24-7 scheduling, urgent care and Dayton area expansion.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "WLWT"
- What we know - and still don't know - about the coronavirus
- Gov. Beshear calls effigy wrong, evil, vile; says he won't bend to bullies
- Hamilton County judge performs first in-person adoption since mid-March
- Body of missing 5-year-old boy recovered from lake near campground
- WLWT Community: Lakota West Marching Firebirds collect and donate thousands of items for community
- Fewer Downpours
- Miami University off-campus parties linked to COVID-19 cases
- Coronavirus latest: 33,006 cases in Ohio; 8,951 in Kentucky; 32,078 in Indiana
- Play ball. Youth sports in Ohio are restarting
- Gyms, pools, bowling alleys back in business in Ohio but must adhere to new guidelines
- Counterfeit bills circulating at Northern Kentucky businesses
- LIVE: Gov. Beshear gives update on coronavirus, reopening Kentucky
- 2 arrested, another still at large after hourslong SWAT standoff in Independence, officials say
- ‘No stone unturned': Massive search for 5-year-old who disappeared while camping
- Police: Man arrested in 2014 slaying of woman in Over-the-Rhine
- Ohio to test all staff, some residents at state's 960 nursing homes
- LIVE: Gov. DeWine gives update on coronavirus, plans to reopen Ohio
- Coronavirus latest: 33,006 cases in Ohio; 8,571 in Kentucky; 32,078 in Indiana
- UC grad helps develop new ventilator for COVID-19 patients
- Top-rated hair straighteners for sleek, shiny hair
The headlines of News BreaK
The NHL announces a 24-team tournament to restart their season; Blackhawks...
NEW YORK - The National Hockey League has set guidelines for their return to play this summer, and this plan includes the Blackhawks. On Tuesday, commissioner Gary Bettman...
In a first, Twitter adds fact-check labels to Trump tweets on voting fraud
Twitter for the first time added fact-check labels to a pair of tweets by President Donald Trump that boosted unsubstantiated claims about voting fraud on Tuesday, a move that...
Most Medicare enrollees could get insulin for $35 a month
President Donald Trump is detailing how out-of-pocket insulin costs can be reduced by 66 percent for those on Medicare, according to the administration.
Georgia Gov. Kemp makes bid for state to host RNC if President Trump pulls...
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp is making it clear that his state is ready to host the Republic National Convention if President Donald Trump pulls the event out of North Carolina.
Formula E driver suspended for having pro video game player race under his...
Formula E driver Daniel Abt has been suspended by his Audi team for reportedly using an 18-year-old professional esports gamer to compete for him.
NHL announces plans to resume play
After the NHL was stopped due to the pandemic, the league has detailed plans to resume play when possible.
Pizza Hut is giving away 500,000 pizzas to 2020 graduates
Who doesn't love free pizza? 🍕
NY Stock Exchange reopens, S&P 500 surges to highest level in months
Stocks surged in morning trading, driving the S&P 500 to its highest point in 2 1/2 months.
Florida makes a play for the Republican convention
MIAMI - President Trump's allies in his newly adopted home state of Florida are making a play to snatch the Republican National Convention from North Carolina. Moving the...
New York Stock Exchange Reopens Trading Floor After 2-Month Closure
Traders are wearing masks and must undergo a health screening before entering the New York Stock Exchange, which shifted to electronic trading in March due to COVID-19.