Indiana attorney general won't be charged in alleged groping
Hill, who was elected to a four-year term in 2016, has denied the allegations and rejected calls to resign from Republican Gov. Eric Holcomb and legislative leaders.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "WLWT"
- All lanes back open after crash shuts down I-71 SB between Wilmington Road and SR-123
- Winter Weather Advisory this morning
- Watch for slick spots as patchy freezing drizzle could lead to icy roads
- Police: Car bursts into flames after wrong-way driver crashes into guard rail
- Not As Cold Tonight
- Beacon Orthopaedics Primetime Performer - Jackson Ames, West Clermont
- UPS driver accused of stealing 68 packages in Kentucky
- Beshear officially joins Kentucky governor's race
- Mick Cronin watches last 18 minutes of UC victory over USF from locker room
- Government shutdown brings 'uncharted territory' for Super Bowl, planners say
- Cincinnati unveils text to 911 system inspired by death of Kyle Plush
- McDonald's drive-thru fender bender leads to driver being dragged
- Sex offender convicted in Kentucky arrested by border patrol
- Sheriff: Man had others set Goshen Township house on fire, framed ex in 'elaborate scheme'
- White Castle starts taking Valentine's Day dinner reservations
- US Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-NY, announces plans for 2020 presidential race
- Airport sets up on-site food pantry for unpaid federal workers
- Snowball fight ends in arrest after salt truck driver gets caught in the middle
- These 4 Ohio stores will start selling medical marijuana Wednesday
- Rounds Of Winter
The headlines of News BreaK
IRS recalling nearly 60 percent of its workforce to handle tax refunds...
The IRS is recalling 46,000 workers - nearly 60 percent of its workforce - from furlough to handle tax refunds without pay.
US Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-NY, announces plans for 2020 presidential race
The U.S. senator is launching an exploratory committee just days before she heads to the critical state of Iowa.
Theresa May to face no-confidence vote after Brexit defeat
LONDON - British Prime Minister Theresa May faces a no-confidence vote Wednesday, a day after Parliament rejected her Brexit deal by an historic margin. May is battling to save...
College basketball upset leads to $150,000 donation to Boys & Girls Clubs
A business owner posted on Facebook before the game that he would make the donation if the Syracuse Orange defeated No. 1-ranked Duke.
World Economic Forum warns of impact of global tensions
LONDON - Tensions in international relations and nationalist politics have the potential to further weigh on the global economy this year, organizers of next week's gathering...
QB Tate Martell says he is leaving Ohio State for Miami
Quarterback Tate Martell says he is transferring from Ohio State to Miami. Martell announced on Twitter early Wednesday: “I'm a Hurricane.” Martell had entered his name into...
Malaysia's 2018 auto sales rebounded, flat growth seen
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - New vehicle sales in Malaysia rebounded last year after two straight years of contraction, thanks to a three-month tax holiday, but growth is likely to...
Casualties as blast in Manbij, Syria reportedly occurs near US-led coalition...
A powerful blast hit Manbij, the northern Syrian city recently threatened by Turkey over the Kurdish control. Several people were killed, with local sources claiming US...
AG nominee William Barr says Mueller probe must be allowed to finish
President Donald Trump's attorney general nominee, William Barr, says he would not interfere with special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation - and wouldn't be "bullied...
Risk of 'no deal' Brexit has never been so high - EU negotiator Barnier
The EU's chief negotiator Michel Barnier has told the European Parliament that the risk of no deal on Brexit has never been higher, and that he fears “more than ever” a chaotic...