Former Browns head coach Hue Jackson returning to Bengals
Posted On: Nov 13, 2018 | Posted By: WLWT
It looks like former Cleveland Browns head coach Hue Jackson won't be jobless for long - and he could be headed for Cincinnati.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "WLWT"
- Five US Marines missing after crash off coast of Japan declared dead
- Christmas tree farmers combat popularity of artificial trees with new ad campaign
- Coldest Night Of The Season
- 'Hero' helps woman seizuring on flight to CVG, airline's response raises questions
- 3 seriously injured, including juveniles, in NKY crash
- 8-months after Kyle Plush's death, city introduces action plan to improve system
- 'I thought I was dead': Woman says pit bull knocked her out, sending her to hospital
- Butler County leads Ohio in hepatitis A cases
- Cincinnati middle school teacher's hair guidelines cause a stir
- Police: Car crashes into Mariemont home, driver dies
- Almost Time To Thaw
- When Santa visits go very, very wrong
- Former Reds outfielder Billy Hamilton agrees to $5.25M contract with Royals
- 'The Price is Right Live' returning to JACK Casino
- FBI: Man accused of planning to attack Ohio synagogue says he was inspired by Tree of Life shooting in Pittsburgh
- 'The Price is Right Live' returns to JACK Casino
- Crossroads bringing back 'Awaited' show in 2019
- What to do with gifts you don't want
- Man arrested after stealing several packages off porches in Hamilton County
- ‘It's all about helping your community': 3 strangers rescue family stranded on icy road
The headlines of News BreaK
No jail time for former Baylor University student accused of fraternity...
The woman who accused the student of repeatedly raping her at a 2016 fraternity house party expressed outrage at the plea agreement and described the justice system as...
Former soldier from Pittsburgh among suspects in alleged white supremacist...
The FBI is helping investigate an attack by several suspected white supremacists on a disc jockey at a tavern in Washington state, authorities say.
5 missing US Marines declared dead after plane crash off the coast of Japan
The US Marine Corps called off its search for five missing Marines on Monday, after a F/A-18 Hornet fighter and C-130 Hercules cargo plane collided during a refueling exercise...
Google+ will shut down 4 months early after Google discovered a second data...
On Monday, Google announced that it would be shutting down Google+ four months early after another data leak was discovered. The company said 52.5 million users were affected...
MLB trade rumors: Mets discussing acquiring J.T. Realmuto in 3-team deal...
Both New York teams and the Marlins are discussing a deal that would send catcher J.T. Realmuto to the Mets, according to The Athletic.
Stock Watch: Bob Condotta grades the Seahawks in their 21-7 win over the Vikings
The Seahawks' running game was stronger than ever, and Bobby Wagner went off again. But there were some serious flaws in Seattle's win over the Vikings on Monday Night Football.
SCOTUS won't hear states' appeal over Planned Parenthood funding
Justices Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch said they would have heard the case.
LeBron James gets best of final meeting with Dwyane Wade
LOS ANGELES - LeBron James scored 28 points and the Los Angeles Lakers survived Dwyane Wade's 15-point performance in the second half of the superstars' probable final on-court...
Finding a White House chief of staff turns into a scramble
WASHINGTON - Wanted: Top aide to most powerful leader in world. Chief qualification: Willing to take the job. Must also be prepared to tolerate regular undermining by boss and...
NBA wrap: LeBron James wins last game against Dwyane Wade as Lakers top Heat
LeBron James and Dwyane Wade entered Monday night knotted at 15 in head to head matchups. It was the Lakers who prevailed in the end.