Ex-UC basketball coach accused of assault on an airplane
A former University of Cincinnati basketball coach, who suddenly parted ways with the team in September, is under a federal investigation with regard to an alleged assault on an airplane.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "WLWT"
- Rep. Massie defends Cov Cath students: 'It is my honor to represent them'
- Refreeze likely overnight with temperatures near 0 degrees
- Crews work to clear messy roads as frigid temperatures drop even lower
- Cov Cath student in D.C. march video releases statement, denounces 'outright lies' about him
- NFC championship: Rams defeat Saints in overtime
- Refreeze overnight as dangerously cold air settles in
- Police: Suspect dead after SWAT situation in Fairfield
- Baby celebrates heartwarming 'graduation day' from NICU with cap and gown
- Business owners, residents spend Sunday morning digging out of snow on West Side
- Northern Communities hit by business closures, rough conditions due to snow
- 1 person hospitalized with serious burns after fire in Norwood, officials say
- Dog rescued after falling through ice into creek in Blue Ash
- Boil water advisory issued for Village of Blanchester
- Sub zero wind chills into Monday
- Police: 1 injured after shooting in Roselawn
- PHOTOS: Round of heavy snow blankets Tri-State area
- Maslow's Army asking churches, shelters to open doors to homeless Sunday
- Thundersnow is gone but the cold air sticks around
- California town launches 'Goat Fund Me' to prevent wildfires
- Heavy snow, strong winds, whiteout conditions possible
The headlines of News BreaK
Blown call, Zuerlein's 57-yard FG send Rams to Super Bowl
NEW ORLEANS - A big comeback. A blown call. And, finally, a booming kick that sent the Los Angeles Rams to the Super Bowl.
Patriots make 3rd straight Super Bowl, beat Chiefs 37-31 OT
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The New England Patriots are headed to their third straight Super Bowl, once more thanks to Tom Brady's brilliance. The five-time NFL champion guided the...
Harry Connick Jr sent an open letter to the NFL threatening he won't watch...
The Los Angeles Rams defeated the New Orleans Saints for a spot in Super Bowl LIII with the help of a blown call near the end of regulation. Noted Saints fan Harry Connick Jr...
NFC championship: Rams defeat Saints in overtime
A 57-yard field goal in overtime for the Los Angeles Rams landed a 26-23 victory over the New Orleans Saints.
Super Bowl LIII set: Patriots gain third consecutive appearance; will face Rams
The New England Patriots will face the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl LIII on Feb. 3.
World's oldest man dies in Japan at age 113
He was born on July 25, 1905.
Giuliani says 'so what' if Trump and former attorney discussed testimony
President Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani said the president never asked his former personal attorney to lie. But Giuliani also didn't rule out that they might have discussed...
Desert Classic: Adam Long gets first win on tour after shooting 7-under 65...
Long used an aggressive approach and birdie putt to card 7-under 65 for a tournament total of 26 under.
Tom Brady and the Patriots back in Super Bowl after thriller
Canceled flights, delayed trains and icy roads as winter storm moves east
The storm system has brought dangerous conditions to roads, railways and airports, where one airline alone proactively canceled nearly 800 flights.