Boater missing since Saturday identified as 31-year-old NKY woman
Posted On: May 20, 2019 | Posted By: WLWT
A boater who disappeared Saturday on the Ohio River has been identified as a 31-year-old Northern Kentucky woman, officials said Monday.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "WLWT"
- 'Avengers: Endgame' getting re-release in bid to dethrone 'Avatar' as highest grossing film
- Legal cannabis sales could hit $15 billion globally this year
- Here's how much these iconic antiques are worth
- 'All hands on deck': City leaders outline flood response after area's torrential rainfall
- City leaders announce flooding response after torrential rainfall in Greater Cincinnati
- What to know about the summer solstice
- Ramp from I-71/75 to I-275 EB shut down after semi flips over
- More rain and storms coming: Cincinnati has seen over 5 inches of rain in 5 days
- A break from this soggy weather is in sight
- Pike County Sheriff's Office 911 lines back up after storm cuts power
- Nearly 15 million Americans have used marijuana, then driven, AAA research estimates
- More Rain Is Coming Thursday
- Pike County Sheriff's Office 911 lines down after storm
- Police: Armed man forces his way into Walnut Hills home with three children, infant inside
- Crescent Springs bakery owner hopes suspect in $30K theft will return cash
- 103-year-old runner nicknamed 'Hurricane' setting world records
- TIMELINE: Torrential rain hammers an already-saturated Cincinnati
- First look: New Stargel Stadium almost ready for its opening day
- Cincinnati approves $1.5 billion budget, but not without controversy
- TIMELINE: Drenching rains hammer an already saturated Cincinnati
The headlines of News BreaK
26-year-old police officer shot, killed while helping woman during domestic...
Several officers were on a domestic disturbance call, helping a woman collect her belongings and leave, when the gunfire began.
Iran Revolutionary Guard shoots down U.S. drone amid tensions
Iran's Revolutionary Guard shoots down US drone amid heightened Tehran-Washington tensions over collapsing nuclear deal.
Leader of Iran's Revolutionary Guard: Downed drone sends a ‘clear message'
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - The commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guard says the shooting down of a U.S. drone has sent “a clear message” to America. Gen. Hossein Salami said...
Supreme Court upholds cross on public land in Maryland
WASHINGTON - A World War I memorial in the shape of a 40-foot-tall cross can continue to stand on public land in Maryland, the Supreme Court ruled Thursday. The justices, in...
Trump: Iran's shoot-down of US drone was a ‘very big mistake!'
President Trump issued a response Thursday to Iran's shooting of a US drone in international airspace. “Iran made a very big mistake!” Trump tweeted. White House officials are...
Police officer shot while responding to domestic violence call dies
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - The Sacramento Police Department has confirmed that a female officer shot while assisting on a domestic violence call has died. Deputy Chief Dave Peletta...
Nearly 15 million Americans have used marijuana, then driven, AAA research...
In the past month, nearly 15 million Americans have used marijuana , then gotten behind the wheel within an hour, a new AAA study estimates.
Philadelphia Police Department reassigns 72 cops over racist and violent...
Seventy-two police officers in Philadelphia have been placed on desk duty as department officials investigate racist, offensive or violent Facebook posts, the city's top cop...
Matt Vensel's 2019 NHL mock draft
Allentown street shooting near bar leaves 10 wounded
Victims expected to survive