Authorities ID man killed while trying to cross I-71
Posted On: Sep 20, 2019 | Posted By: WLWT
A 58-year-old man is dead after being struck by a car while attempting to cross Interstate 71 Friday morning, officials said.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "WLWT"
- Body of missing 5-year-old boy recovered from lake near campground
- WLWT Community: Lakota West Marching Firebirds collect and donate thousands of items for community
- Fewer Downpours
- Miami University off-campus parties linked to COVID-19 cases
- Coronavirus latest: 33,006 cases in Ohio; 8,951 in Kentucky; 32,078 in Indiana
- Play ball. Youth sports in Ohio are restarting
- Gyms, pools, bowling alleys back in business in Ohio but must adhere to new guidelines
- Counterfeit bills circulating at Northern Kentucky businesses
- LIVE: Gov. Beshear gives update on coronavirus, reopening Kentucky
- 2 arrested, another still at large after hourslong SWAT standoff in Independence, officials say
- ‘No stone unturned': Massive search for 5-year-old who disappeared while camping
- Police: Man arrested in 2014 slaying of woman in Over-the-Rhine
- Ohio to test all staff, some residents at state's 960 nursing homes
- LIVE: Gov. DeWine gives update on coronavirus, plans to reopen Ohio
- Coronavirus latest: 33,006 cases in Ohio; 8,571 in Kentucky; 32,078 in Indiana
- UC grad helps develop new ventilator for COVID-19 patients
- Top-rated hair straighteners for sleek, shiny hair
- Indiana's confirmed, presumed COVID-19 deaths pass 2,000
- Long lines as Ohio's BMVs reopen, but there's no need to rush
- Handful of pop ups on this humid day
The headlines of News BreaK
Pittsburgh among potential 'hub' cities as NHL makes 24-team playoff format...
The Penguins, the No. 5 seed in the Eastern Conference, would play No. 12 Montreal to begin the postseason.
Most Medicare enrollees could get insulin for $35 a month
WASHINGTON - Medicare recipients will be able to get prescription plans that limit copays for insulin, a potential savings of hundreds of dollars, the White House announced...
Georgia Gov. Kemp makes bid for state to host RNC if President Trump pulls...
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp is making it clear that his state is ready to host the Republic National Convention if President Donald Trump pulls the event out of North Carolina.
Formula E driver suspended for having pro video game player race under his...
Formula E driver Daniel Abt has been suspended by his Audi team for reportedly using an 18-year-old professional esports gamer to compete for him.
Twitter gives President Trump tweet a fact-check label for first time
One of President Donald Trump's tweets had a fact-check labeled added from Twitter for the first time.
NHL announces plans to resume play
After the NHL was stopped due to the pandemic, the league has detailed plans to resume play when possible.
NY Stock Exchange reopens, S&P 500 surges to highest level in months
Stocks surged in morning trading, driving the S&P 500 to its highest point in 2 1/2 months.
Man dies in police custody after video shows officer kneeling on his neck
MINNEAPOLIS - A black man has died in Minneapolis police custody after video shared online from a bystander showed a white officer kneeling on his neck during his arrest as he...
Hair salon posts sign saying Tyson Foods' employees not allowed inside...
“It wasn't to dishonor or disrespect them at all, but when they had 570 out of 2,200 employees test positive, it just raised a red flag and gave us concern,” the owner said.
2 GOP Governors Offer to Host Republican Convention
Two GOP governors are offering up their states to host the Republican National Convention-a day after President Trump threatened to pull the convention out of North Carolina if...