Tornado Watch in effect until Thursday morning for several counties
CHICAGO - A Tornado Watch was issued for the far suburbs and parts of northwest Indiana Wednesday evening.
A Tornado Watch will remain in effect until 5 a.m. Thursday for Grundy, Will, Kankakee, Lake and Porter counties.
For the latest weather updates, visit wgntv.com/weather .
Just In: Tornado Watch until 5AM for Grundy, Will, Kankakee, Lake , and Porter Counties... INwx ILwx
Basically along & south of I-80. pic.twitter.com/L2MJbtj61d
- Mike Hamernik May 23, 2019
The last Posts from "WGN TV"
- The Bears release their 2019 training camp schedule
- CTA Orange Line suspended between Midway and Halsted due to medical emergency
- Elderly man charge with murder after son found dead in Schaumburg home
- 12-year-old boy missing from Chicago's Washington Park neighborhood
- Flood Advisory continues in east-central Lake County, Indiana until 11:1AM CDT - some heavy rainfall reports
- Parents brawl over a 13-year-old umpire's call at youth baseball game. Police say they're ‘disgusted'
- Waukegan man arrested after trying to sell stolen property back to his victim
- New stripped-down Freddie Mercury tune unearthed from 1985
- Carrie Underwood, NFL and NBC sued over ‘Sunday Night Football' song
- Terry Savage on cut rates, bitcoin, and more financial subjects
- Seventh heaven? The Bulls find themselves in a familiar spot on NBA Draft Day
- State troopers climb into big rigs to spot texting, crack down on distracted driving
- Police checking whether abuse at Fair Oaks Farms was coerced
- Safe Passage workers to rally on CPS last day of school
- Utah man says woman broke in to pet his dogs, got a drink and made herself at home
- Beach Hazards in effect today - Flood Advisories until mid-morning
- Alderman Austin remains silent on office raid
- ‘Soak up this moment.' Country singer Granger Smith's family posts touching tribute to son
- Rare wave-shaped clouds roll over Virginia
- Sacramento officer killed during domestic call while helping woman retrieve belongings from home
The headlines of News BreaK
26-year-old police officer shot, killed while helping woman during domestic...
Several officers were on a domestic disturbance call, helping a woman collect her belongings and leave, when the gunfire began.
Iran Revolutionary Guard shoots down U.S. drone amid tensions
Iran's Revolutionary Guard shoots down US drone amid heightened Tehran-Washington tensions over collapsing nuclear deal.
Leader of Iran's Revolutionary Guard: Downed drone sends a ‘clear message'
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - The commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guard says the shooting down of a U.S. drone has sent “a clear message” to America. Gen. Hossein Salami said...
Supreme Court upholds cross on public land in Maryland
WASHINGTON - A World War I memorial in the shape of a 40-foot-tall cross can continue to stand on public land in Maryland, the Supreme Court ruled Thursday. The justices, in...
Trump: Iran's shoot-down of US drone was a ‘very big mistake!'
President Trump issued a response Thursday to Iran's shooting of a US drone in international airspace. “Iran made a very big mistake!” Trump tweeted. White House officials are...
Police officer shot while responding to domestic violence call dies
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - The Sacramento Police Department has confirmed that a female officer shot while assisting on a domestic violence call has died. Deputy Chief Dave Peletta...
Nearly 15 million Americans have used marijuana, then driven, AAA research...
In the past month, nearly 15 million Americans have used marijuana , then gotten behind the wheel within an hour, a new AAA study estimates.
Philadelphia Police Department reassigns 72 cops over racist and violent...
Seventy-two police officers in Philadelphia have been placed on desk duty as department officials investigate racist, offensive or violent Facebook posts, the city's top cop...
Matt Vensel's 2019 NHL mock draft
Allentown street shooting near bar leaves 10 wounded
Victims expected to survive