State Dept confirms US in talks with N. Korea over Trump-Kim meeting
Posted On: May 27, 2018 | Posted By: RT
Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "RT"
- ‘Guilty until proven innocent'? Trump defends Saudi Arabia from rush to judgment in Khashoggi case
- Chubbs is back! WATCH gigantic 15ft alligator roam Florida golf course
- UK is trying to keep EU on a short leash despite Brexit - Lavrov
- Armenian Prime Minister resigns, seeks early parliamentary elections
- The new Great Schism? What's next for the world of Orthodox Christianity
- Israeli policewoman suspected of shooting & seriously injuring Palestinian for fun
- ‘Complete confidence': NASA astronaut praises Soyuz in 1st appearance after near-disaster
- Trump says no ‘financial interest' in Saudi Arabia, but billions in US-Saudi ties are at stake
- Trump insults ‘horseface' Stormy Daniels after judge throws out lawsuit
- Forensics expert ‘cut to pieces' Saudi journalist's body as colleagues listened to music - sources
- MPs too? Harassment of female lawmakers widespread in European parliaments, report claims
- Venezuela drops US dollar, will use euro for international transactions
- ‘Not fair': World cycling bronze medalist criticizes transgender athlete's victory
- Secret message, glitch or hack? Bizarre Twitter code baffles social media
- Portland mayor clamps down on violent protest, as nation struggles with left vs right street brawls
- US thanks Saudi for ‘transparent' probe as new evidence points to Khashoggi's murder in consulate
- Ukrainian military publishes, then deletes info on American killed in Su-27 crash
- Motoblogger dubbed ‘Russia's sexiest biker' dies in Moscow traffic collision
- US sanctions Iranian banks, factories & mines
- Cannibal cookies? Student accused of baking grandmother's ashes and feeding classmates
The headlines of News BreaK
GOP candidate, brothel owner Dennis Hof found dead
LAS VEGAS - Nevada authorities say a legal pimp who gained popularity for an HBO series about his business and a Republican candidate for the state Legislature has died. Nye...
126 guns seized from ‘chilling' scene of mass officer shooting, sheriff says
“Going inside the house is chilling,” Richland County, South Carolina, Sheriff Leon Lott said.
Pip Pip Hooray: Pippa Middleton gives birth to baby boy
LONDON - Pippa Middleton, the sister of Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, has given birth to a baby boy. A spokeswoman for Middleton and her husband James Matthews said Tuesday...
Trump rips ‘horseface' Stormy Daniels after judge tosses suit
President Trump called former porn star Stormy Daniels “Horseface” on Tuesday and suggested he would “go after” her a day after a federal judge tossed her defamation lawsuit...
Despite early flu deaths, health officials say signs point to 'milder flu...
The child, the first to die in the state, had not received a flu vaccination.
Meghan and Harry announced their pregnancy on a sensitive day
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are facing backlash after announcing their pregnancy on International Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.
Critically endangered bongo calf named Taylor Swift escapes zoo enclosure
Taylor Swift didn't need a getaway car to escape from an exhibit at the Sacramento Zoo.
USA Gymnastics CEO is out over Kaepernick tweet, Nassar link
That's two in two months. Mary Bono resigned from USA Gymnastics on Tuesday, four days after she was named interim CEO of the organization. She had taken the reins from CEO...
Angels announce they're opting out of Anaheim stadium lease
The team began playing in Angel Stadium in 1966.
Sheriff: 16-year-old boy shoots, kills father to protect his mother from abuse
"It appears that the husband was, at that time, strangling his wife," officials said.