Fears of deadly gas explosion as lava inches toward Hawaii geothermal plant
Lava from Hawaii's erupting Kilauea volcano is edging closer to a geothermal plant, escalating fears of a potentially lethal and toxic hydrogen sulfide explosion.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "RT"
- ‘Any dialogue is better than none at all' - top Russian senator on relations with US
- War of Words: The best quotes from Conor & Khabib's 'darkest' UFC 229 presser
- UN chief warns inter-Korean talks won't be successful unless US-N. Korea success
- Iran's air force launches maneuvers near strategic strait of Hormuz - report
- Multiple people stabbed in Queens, NYC including children - reports
- Turkish police detain 85 military personnel over alleged Gulen ties
- Tanzania ferry disaster: 86 confirmed dead, hundreds feared missing
- 8 EU states urge Israel govt to reconsider Bedouin village demolition
- Beijing urges US to withdraw sanctions on Chinese military
- China tells US to withdraw sanctions on military or 'bear the consequences'
- Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang dies aged 61 - state radio
- ‘Freedom of navigation isn't a freedom to invade & infringe upon sovereignty' - China's UK envoy
- ‘Robotic skins' brings inanimate objects to life and gives them purpose
- UK boasts of securing its skies from ‘aggression'. by peeking at Russian bombers in int'l airspace
- 7 people, including a child, shot in Syracuse, New York - reports
- ‘Integrity & veracity'? Michael Cohen praises himself for providing ‘critical' info to Mueller probe
- Semen or toothpaste? Sussex University slammed for distributing ‘sexist' material to new students
- Space barbershop: Russian cosmonauts trim & count white hair after Soyuz depressurization
- Ultra-Orthodox Israeli radio station fined $280k for not allowing women on its airwaves
- Trump's new cyber-strategy seeks global dominion over internet
The headlines of News BreaK
Won, won and won! Browns beat Jets for first win since 2016
It's been 635 days since the Browns last won a regular season game
Trump questions why Kavanaugh accuser didn't call FBI after alleged assault
On Thursday, President Donald Trump questioned why the woman who has accused his Supreme Court pick of sexual assault didn't call the police 36 years ago.
Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang Dies After 'Serious Illness'
The largely ceremonial post of president in Vietnam is one of three top leadership positions, along with prime minister and secretary-general of the Communist Party.
Trump admin to move $260M from cancer research, HIV/AIDS and other programs...
The Trump administration is planning to shift more than $260 million to cover rising costs of housing undocumented immigrant children.
Video: Pickup truck driver leads police on chase, ‘drinking beer as he stopped'
Video showed him extend his hands out of the truck's window to surrender, eventually dropping both cans in his hands.
'A popular little girl': 9-year-old with diabetes dies after blood sugar...
The fifth-grader is an organ donor, so while she's gone, she can help other children.
For Kavanaugh, path forward could be like Clarence Thomas'
WASHINGTON - When Clarence Thomas arrived at the Supreme Court in 1991 after a bruising confirmation hearing in which his former employee Anita Hill accused him of sexual...
Supreme Court nominee accuser may testify after all - under right terms
Christine Blasey Ford may personally testify against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh after all, her attorney said
'I was looking for help and no one came'; Puerto Ricans remember horrors of...
Thursday marks one year since Hurricane Maria destroyed parts of Puerto Rico.
Christine Blasey Ford shuts down unproven claim that she blamed the wrong...
Christine Blasey Ford, a 51-year-old research psychologist who accused Judge Brett Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting her, has denied a viral rumor that suggested she could have...