Fears of deadly gas explosion as lava inches toward Hawaii geothermal plant
Lava from Hawaii's erupting Kilauea volcano is edging closer to a geothermal plant, escalating fears of a potentially lethal and toxic hydrogen sulfide explosion.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "RT"
- Illinois prisons to retrain staff after transgender inmate who feels like ‘sex slave' sues
- 60+ killed & wounded by coalition airstrike on Syria's Deir ez-Zor - SANA
- Black security guard killed by police while stopping a bar shooting
- California carnage: 31 dead in wildfires, 200 missing, 250k evacuated
- Comment about ‘public hanging' spells trouble for Mississippi senator
- Not afraid of dying: Watch Stan Lee's last RT interview
- 'Stan Lee did more for me than any politician ever could': Most personal send-offs to Marvel legend
- Canadian psychologist Jordan Peterson's book is a hit in Sweden - even though FM loathes him
- US has 'gone rogue' - Economist tells RT about SWIFT's Iran cutoff
- Trump claims ‘forged ballots' have ‘infected' Florida recounts of governor & Senate votes
- Israel bombs TV station in Gaza amid massive border flare-up
- Baby battling brain condition left with ‘devil horns' following surgery
- IDF releases footage of Israeli airstrikes on Gaza
- SWIFT's Iran ban will ‘expedite global de-dollarization' - Max Keiser
- Facebook down: Social network goes dark
- The ‘Trumpy Bear' is a real product for Trump fans - and it's ‘made in China'
- Marvel Comics legend Stan Lee dies aged 95
- French school saga continues: Another student indicted for beating, trying to strangle teacher
- Fox News Twitter account on ‘silent protest' over response to Tucker Carlson threats
- E-commerce behemoth Alibaba smashes ‘Singles Day' records with $1bn in sales in just 85 seconds
The headlines of News BreaK
Democrat Kyrsten Sinema declared winner in Arizona Senate race
Democrat Kyrsten Sinema has beaten Republican opponent Martha McSally in the race for an open Senate in Arizona. Sinema was finally declared the winner of the contest on Monday...
Stan Lee, Marvel Comics icon, dead at 95
Lee is known as the co-creator of popular comics involving heroes such as Spider-Man, Iron Man, Hulk, X-Men, Black Panther, Daredevil and The Avengers.
Stan Lee, Marvel legend, reportedly dead at 95
Former president and chairman of Marvel Comics Stan Lee died Monday at 95 according to The Hollywood Reporter and TMZ. He was reportedly rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center...
West Virginia senator, Army veteran Richard Ojeda announces 2020...
Here's the first official Democratic presidential candidate.
Acting AG Whitaker will consult ethics officials about possible recusal
Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker will consult with ethics officials about “matters that may warrant recusal” amid criticism of his oversight of the Mueller investigation...
Kyrsten Sinema declared winner in close Arizona US Senate race
Democratic U.S. Rep. Kyrsten Sinema will become the first woman to serve in the U.S. Senate from Arizona, succeeding Republican Sen. Jeff Flake, who opted not to run.
11 unforgettable quotes about life from Marvel legend Stan Lee
Stan Lee died at the age of 95 on Monday. Throughout his life, the legendary creator of many beloved Marvel superheroes won fans over with his passion for storytelling and...
Michelle Obama 'stopped even trying to smile' at Trump inauguration
Former first lady Michelle Obama wrote that she was unable to put on a happy face and smile during President Donald Trump's inauguration in her new book.
Ronald Acuna Jr., Shohei Ohtani win rookie of the year awards
Acuna powered the Braves to a surprising season, while former Japanese sensation Ohtani became the best two-way player since Babe Ruth.
'I think my crime, really, was that I dared to support Donald Trump': Roger...
Jerome Corsi, a far-right political commentator and longtime associate of Roger Stone, says he will be indicted for perjury. Corsi was served a subpoena in August by special...