Colombia presidential election heading to runoff with FARC deal critic on top
Posted On: May 28, 2018 | Posted By: RT
Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "RT"
- ‘Lenin' attempts to sabotage arch nemesis ‘Hitler' in local election
- ‘Any dialogue is better than none at all' - top Russian senator on relations with US
- War of Words: The best quotes from Conor & Khabib's 'darkest' UFC 229 presser
- UN chief warns inter-Korean talks won't be successful unless US-N. Korea success
- Iran's air force launches maneuvers near strategic strait of Hormuz - report
- Multiple people stabbed in Queens, NYC including children - reports
- Turkish police detain 85 military personnel over alleged Gulen ties
- Tanzania ferry disaster: 86 confirmed dead, hundreds feared missing
- 8 EU states urge Israel govt to reconsider Bedouin village demolition
- Beijing urges US to withdraw sanctions on Chinese military
- China tells US to withdraw sanctions on military or 'bear the consequences'
- Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang dies aged 61 - state radio
- ‘Freedom of navigation isn't a freedom to invade & infringe upon sovereignty' - China's UK envoy
- ‘Robotic skins' brings inanimate objects to life and gives them purpose
- UK boasts of securing its skies from ‘aggression'. by peeking at Russian bombers in int'l airspace
- 7 people, including a child, shot in Syracuse, New York - reports
- ‘Integrity & veracity'? Michael Cohen praises himself for providing ‘critical' info to Mueller probe
- Semen or toothpaste? Sussex University slammed for distributing ‘sexist' material to new students
- Space barbershop: Russian cosmonauts trim & count white hair after Soyuz depressurization
- Ultra-Orthodox Israeli radio station fined $280k for not allowing women on its airwaves
The headlines of News BreaK
Won, won and won! Browns beat Jets for first win since 2016
It's been 635 days since the Browns last won a regular season game
Trump questions why Kavanaugh accuser didn't call FBI after alleged assault
On Thursday, President Donald Trump questioned why the woman who has accused his Supreme Court pick of sexual assault didn't call the police 36 years ago.
'A popular little girl': 9-year-old with diabetes dies after blood sugar...
The fifth-grader is an organ donor, so while she's gone, she can help other children.
Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang dies aged 61 - state radio
Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang has died in the hospital from a “serious illness despite efforts by domestic and international doctors and professors,” state media reports.
Brett Kavanaugh is underwater in a new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll as a...
Brett Kavanaugh has been losing steam among voters in recent days, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll . The survey said 38% percent of respondents said they...
Trump admin to move $260M from cancer research, HIV/AIDS and other programs...
The Trump administration is planning to shift more than $260 million to cover rising costs of housing undocumented immigrant children.
Video: Pickup truck driver leads police on chase, ‘drinking beer as he stopped'
Video showed him extend his hands out of the truck's window to surrender, eventually dropping both cans in his hands.
For Kavanaugh, path forward could be like Clarence Thomas'
WASHINGTON - When Clarence Thomas arrived at the Supreme Court in 1991 after a bruising confirmation hearing in which his former employee Anita Hill accused him of sexual...
Report: Benedict defends 'emeritus pope' title to critic
BERLIN - A German newspaper that quoted letters by Benedict XVI hitting back at criticism of his 2013 resignation said Friday that he was responding to a conservative German...
Supreme Court nominee accuser may testify after all - under right terms
Christine Blasey Ford may personally testify against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh after all, her attorney said