Berlin clubbers oppose AfD march with dance party
Thousands of supporters of Germany's rising far-right party, the AfD, are marching in Berlin on Sunday. The demonstration is being met with counter-protests by several groups including some from the city's renowned club scene.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "RT"
- American mercenary boasts of role in ‘targeted assassination program' in Yemen
- Sweden declares ‘hand grenade amnesty' in attempt to curb deadly gang crimes
- WATCH cute robot dog shaking booty. while probably plotting destruction of human race
- Israeli jets bomb Gaza in response to rocket fire
- Net Neutrality repeal tainted by fraud & bots, Stanford study confirms amid NY AG probe
- YouTube users report service down worldwide
- Orthodox Christianity bordering on a 'Great Schism,' but crisis can be resolved - Russian Church
- ‘He's staying!' Khabib to remain in UFC, says Dana White
- Trump slams ‘too independent' Fed as his ‘biggest threat'
- ‘Disappointed' US wants Macedonia to approve name change despite failed referendum
- ‘Guilty until proven innocent'? Trump defends Saudi Arabia from rush to judgment in Khashoggi case
- Chubbs is back! WATCH gigantic 15ft alligator roam Florida golf course
- UK is trying to keep EU on a short leash despite Brexit - Lavrov
- Armenian Prime Minister resigns, seeks early parliamentary elections
- The new Great Schism? What's next for the world of Orthodox Christianity
- Israeli policewoman suspected of shooting & seriously injuring Palestinian for fun
- ‘Complete confidence': NASA astronaut praises Soyuz in 1st appearance after near-disaster
- Trump says no ‘financial interest' in Saudi Arabia, but billions in US-Saudi ties are at stake
- Trump insults ‘horseface' Stormy Daniels after judge throws out lawsuit
- Forensics expert ‘cut to pieces' Saudi journalist's body as colleagues listened to music - sources
The headlines of News BreaK
Canada is now the world's largest legal marijuana marketplace
Canadian leaders say the goal is to better reflect society's changing opinion about marijuana and bring black market operators into a regulated system.
Bradley's grand slam helps Red Sox beat Astros 8-2 in ALCS
The Boston Red Sox take a 2-1 lead in the AL Championship Series against the Houston Astros.
Dodgers beat Brewers 2-1 in 13 innings to even series at 2-2
In the bottom of the 13th, the Los Angles Dodgers scored to break a 1-1 tie and even the series with the Milwaukee Brewers at 2-2.
Woman charged with using 3-year-old girl to create child porn with ex-boyfriend
Investigators discovered hundreds of images and several video files of a 3-year-old girl in various stages of undress, according to a criminal complaint.
Red Sox bash host Astros to capture Game 3 of the ALCS
HOUSTON - These Red Sox seem to treat imposing road locales with the same laissez-faire attitude that Rocky Balboa treated Russia when he took on Ivan Drago. Fresh off their...
GOP candidate, brothel owner Dennis Hof found dead
LAS VEGAS - Nevada authorities say a legal pimp who gained popularity for an HBO series about his business and a Republican candidate for the state Legislature has died. Nye...
Murder charge for grandmother after toddler found in oven
A 20-month-old girl was found burned inside an oven in a Mississippi home, leading to a murder charge against the child's grandmother, authorities said.
Mega Millions jackpot jumps to a whopping $868M
DES MOINES, Iowa - The already-giant Mega Millions prize is now at $868 million after a drawing Tuesday night turned up no winners. Lottery officials raised the estimated...
126 guns seized from ‘chilling' scene of mass officer shooting, sheriff says
The sheriff of Richland County releases new details in a mass shooting in Florence that left one officer dead and six others wounded.
Benches clear after Machado clips Aguilar's leg in NLCS
LOS ANGELES - Manny Machado has stepped into trouble again. Both benches cleared after the Los Angeles Dodgers' star shortstop clipped the back leg of Milwaukee first baseman...