Wall Street Week Ahead: Doubts increase that first quarter will be earnings low point
As Wall Street braces for what may be the first U.S. profit decline since 2016, investors say the first quarter may not mark the low point for 2019 earnings.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- Nissan files criminal complaint against jailed ex-Chairman Ghosn
- Ghosn's lawyer expects fresh indictment to come later Monday
- Huawei first-quarter revenue grows 39 percent to $27 billion amid heightened U.S. pressure
- U.S. to announce end to Iran sanctions waivers, oil prices spike
- Oil prices jump more than 2 percent as U.S. set to end Iran import sanction waivers
- Asia stocks firm, oil hits 5-month peak on Iran sanctions report
- Asia stocks firm, crude hits 5-month high on Iran sanctions report
- U.S. to announce end to sanctions waivers for Iran oil imports: source
- Oil prices hit Nov 2018 highs on report U.S. will end Iran oil sanction waivers
- Oil prices rise on report U.S. will end all Iran oil sanction waivers
- Tesla says investigating incident of parked car exploding in Shanghai
- Oil prices rise on decline in U.S. drilling activity, OPEC supply cuts
- U.S. to announce end to sanctions waivers for Iran oil imports: Washington Post
- Top Democrats leave open option of Trump impeachment after Mueller report
- Top Democrats leave open option of impeaching Trump after Mueller report
- House Judiciary Chair Nadler says obstruction by Trump, if proven, is 'impeachable' offense
- Strong stock and bond markets at odds over global growth
- Financial market 'pause party' makes Fed rate cut less likely
- Cracks in Samsung foldable phones -reports
- Beyonce's Netflix deal reportedly worth $60 million
The headlines of News BreaK
Giuliani: Nothing wrong with Trump camp taking Russian help
Giuliani called the Trump campaign's effort to get political help from representatives of the Russian government possibly ill-advised but not illegal.
San Francisco hairdresser commuting from Arizona to save money
“I have to plan ahead, but I can get round-trip tickets for $191.”
Hertl lifts Sharks past Vegas 2-1 in 20T to force Game 7
LAS VEGAS - Tomas Hertl scored a short-handed goal 11:17 into the second overtime to lift the San Jose Sharks to a 2-1 win over the Vegas Golden Knights on Sunday night...
C.T. Pan rallies to win RBC Heritage for 1st PGA Tour title
Former Washington Husky C.T. Pan, 27, won for the first time on the PGA Tour when he took the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town in Hilton Head Island, S.C.
Matthew Stafford's wife back home after 12-hour brain surgery
Kelly Stafford had been told to expect about six hours of surgery, but the surgeon discovered a complication during the operation.
Bruins defeat Maple Leafs to force Game 7 in Boston
Brad Marchand finished with two goals and an assist.
US to sanction nations for importing Iranian oil - including allies
The Trump administration is poised to tell five nations, including allies Japan, South Korea and Turkey, that they will no longer be exempt from US sanctions if they continue...
At least 140 dead in Sri Lanka bomb attacks targeting churches on Easter Sunday
The blasts, reported to have occurred at churches in Kochchikade, Negombo and Batticaloa, targeted worshippers as they attended Easter services.
Sri Lankan government knew possible bombing was coming
Some Sri Lankan security officials knew that a possible terror attack was brewing at least 10 days before a series of coordinated bombings killed hundreds in the country's...
Red Sox complete sweep, close gap on AL East-leading Rays
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - Christian Vazquez hit a sacrifice fly in the 11th inning, and the Boston Red Sox completed an uplifting three-game sweep of the AL East-leading Tampa Bay...