Wall Street drops after China data, Citi results
U.S. stocks slipped on Monday, dragged down by technology shares, after an unexpected drop in China's exports in December fanned worries of a slowdown in global economic growth.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- Hitachi halts UK nuclear project as energy supply crunch looms
- Stage sets for WEF Davos, but some big players absent
- Wall Street slips at open after Morgan Stanley results
- Banks turn stocks red, pound finds some peace
- Giuliani shifts on collusion, can't say if Trump campaign tied to Russia
- Germany considers barring Huawei from 5G networks
- Weak Morgan Stanley results, trade worries to pull Wall St. lower at open
- Ex-Trump lawyer: rigging polls 'was at the direction of' Trump
- Citigroup names David Livingstone EMEA head
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall; mid-Atlantic factory activity rebounds
- Stock futures down on Morgan Stanley results, trade worries
- Morgan Stanley profit misses as bond traders stumble in volatile markets
- Why Argentina's recession isn't hitting jobs
- SocGen warning, Huawei frictions drag European shares
- UK Lotus cars to be 'Made in China' at new Geely plant - documents
- U.S. proposes laws targeting Huawei and ZTE
- Futures down after Morgan Stanley results, trade worries
- Hitachi freezes UK nuclear project as energy supply crunch looms
- Renault says it is considering new governance, CEO Ghosn succession
- PG&E shareholder BlueMountain says bankruptcy unnecessary
The headlines of News BreaK
Chief: Police officer's boyfriend shot her to death as she prepared for work
Officer Chatéri Payne was shot dead in the driveway of her home while she was in uniform and preparing to leave for work, police said.
Gladys Knight to sing national anthem at the Super Bowl
NEW YORK - Gladys Knight will sing “The Star-Spangled Banner” at this year's Super Bowl. The seven-time Grammy Award-winner says she's proud to use her voice to “unite and...
Trump Fixer Michael Cohen Tried to Rig Presidential Election Polls, Says...
Michael Cohen, Donald Trump's former lawyer and fixer, reportedly hired someone to try rigging online polls in Trump's favor during the 2016 presidential election. According to...
'Frosty had the last laugh': Vandal tries to run over giant snowman, hits...
A would-be vandal was stumped after they tried to run over a 9-foot snowman in Kentucky, only to find it had been built over a large tree stump.
11 years later, Djokovic tops Tsonga again in Australia
MELBOURNE, Australia - All these years later, although with much less on the line, Novak Djokovic again got the better of Jo-Wilfried Tsonga at the Australian Open. The No...
How the Larry Nassar scandal has affected others
Michigan State University's governing body on Thursday accepted interim president John Engler's resignation , but said it would be effective immediately rather than next week...
Dead baby found at Amazon distribution center
Arizona police found a dead newborn at an Amazon distribution center, local outlets reported. Phoenix police said they found the baby inside a women's bathroom at the facility...
Number of federal workers seeking US jobless aid doubles
WASHINGTON - The number of furloughed federal employees seeking unemployment benefits jumped in the first two weeks of the shutdown, topping 10,000 during the week of Jan. 5...
Metallica, Miley Cyrus perform at Chris Cornell tribute
Many from Metallica and the Foo Fighters rocked on with electrifying performances as family members gave heartfelt speeches in memory of the late Chris Cornell. Cornell's wife...
Michigan State says Engler resignation effective immediately
EAST LANSING, Mich. - Michigan State University's Board of Trustees said Thursday that interim president John Engler's resignation is effective immediately.