Wall Street drops after China data, Citi results
U.S. stocks slipped on Monday, dragged down by technology shares, after an unexpected drop in China's exports in December fanned worries of a slowdown in global economic growth.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- Turkish watchdogs to probe JP Morgan after lira plunge
- U.S. airlines reviewing Boeing 737 MAX upgrade
- Findings of Trump-Russia report expected Sunday as Democrats vow further probes
- Pelosi calls Mueller report summary 'insufficient,' seeks full report
- Ex-Autonomy CEO Lynch denies new U.S. charges against him
- U.S. airlines prepare for 737 MAX tests, Southwest parks jets near desert
- Turkish watchdog to investigate JP Morgan, other banks: Anadolu
- Summary of Mueller report will not come on Saturday -official
- Main findings of Mueller report will not be released Saturday: U.S. official
- U.S.'s Lighthizer, Mnuchin to travel to China for trade talks: White House
- Trump silent on anxiously-awaited Mueller investigation report, lawmakers urge quick release
- Indian state open for talks with Uber rival Ola over ban
- Trump-Russia report main findings awaited, U.S. lawmakers seek quick public release
- Privacy group sues for public release of Mueller probe report
- Citi fires eight Hong Kong traders after review finds misconduct: sources
- Apple's Cook to China: keep opening for sake of global economy
- AT&T, Viacom continue contract negotiations past deadline
- Trump's son-in-law Kushner cooperating with U.S. House probe: source
- Trump-Russia report handed in, U.S. lawmakers seek rapid release
- U.S. airlines sending teams to review Boeing 737 MAX upgrade this weekend
The headlines of News BreaK
March Madness latest: Teams begin battle to reach Sweet 16
Time to see whether the upstarts of the NCAA Tournament can dance their way to the Sweet 16.
The Midwest flooding has killed livestock, ruined harvests and has farmers...
Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts called the flooding "the most widespread disaster we've had in our state's history."
Patriots owner apologizes in Florida prostitution case
MIAMI - New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft is apologizing after being charged in a Florida massage parlor prostitution investigation. In a statement Saturday, Kraft...
US-backed Syrian force declares victory over Islamic State
BAGHOUZ, Syria - A U.S.-backed Syrian force said Saturday that it has liberated the last area held by the Islamic State group in the eastern Syrian village of Baghouz...
Attorney General William Barr will reportedly not release his Mueller report...
Attorney General William Barr could reportedly release a summary of special counsel Robert Mueller's final report on the Russia investigation as early as this weekend, but he...
Moment of stabbing attack on Canadian priest during mass caught on camera
A man assaulted and injured a Montreal priest as he was conducting the morning mass at St. Joseph Oratory. The moment of the stabbing attack in Canada's biggest church was...
AP source: Verlander, Astros to add $66M for 2020, '21
Justin Verlander and the Houston Astros have agreed to a contract adding an additional $66 million in guaranteed money for 2020 and '21, a person with direct knowledge of the...
Cruise ship evacuates 1,300 passengers after mayday call off Norway coast
Police say a cruise ship with engine problems has sent a mayday call off Norway's western coast and is making plans to evacuate its 1,300 passengers and crew. Norwegian...
Notre Dame cruises to opening round win
SOUTH BEND, Ind. - Arike Ogunbowale scored 23 points and teammate Jessica Shepard had a double-double as No. 1 seed Notre Dame beat 16th-seed Bethune-Cookman 92-50 on Saturday...
Bailey powers Islanders past Flyers 4-2
PHILADELPHIA - Josh Bailey scored twice, stopping a 12-game drought, and the New York Islanders beat the Philadelphia Flyers 4-2 on Saturday. Nick Leddy and Brock Nelson also...