Wall Street drops after China data, Citi results
U.S. stocks slipped on Monday, dragged down by technology shares, after an unexpected drop in China's exports in December fanned worries of a slowdown in global economic growth.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- Futures bounce on trade hopes, Micron results
- Factbox: The atomic restrictions imposed by the Iran nuclear deal
- U.S. wants 'reasonable' trade deal with China: U.S. Commerce Secretary
- Airlines and regulators meet to discuss Boeing 737 MAX un-grounding efforts
- Exclusive: China hacked eight major computer services firms in years-long attack
- Big carmakers including VW, FCA could face 2021 EU emissions fines - study
- S.Korea, Saudi Arabia sign total $8.3 bln worth deals
- Investors with $34tln demand climate action
- Broadcom in EU antitrust spotlight, faces interim measures
- Macron says France to be vigilant over Carlos Ghosn's rights
- Russia says it will urge U.S. and Iran to begin dialogue
- China's Alibaba aims to double Tmall Global brands with English portal
- Volkswagen's Traton expected to price IPO toward lower end of range: sources
- Oil prices rise on drop in U.S. crude stocks, refinery outage
- Factbox: Six moments to watch for as Democrats debate in Miami
- First Democratic debate offers struggling candidates a chance to shine
- Traton expected to price toward lower end of range: sources
- Fate of opioid litigation hinges on government 'police power'
- Iran's Supreme Leader says U.S. offer for negotiations is a 'deception'
- Veteran Sanders seeks U.S. voters on live-streaming gaming channel
The headlines of News BreaK
US & North Korea in talks to arrange 3rd Trump-Kim summit, Moon says
US and North Korean officials are holding “behind-the-scenes talks” to arrange a third summit between Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un, according to South Korean President Moon Jae-in.
Amazing video: Dad bolts over 4-foot fence to save toddler son from drowning...
"The second you see it; you get Superman strength and just have to go for it, whatever you got to do," he said.
‘I'm just so happy': Photo of brother hugging little sister at her pre-K...
A photo of a boy hugging his little sister at her pre-K graduation ceremony is capturing hearts across the country.
US military says 2 service personnel killed in Afghanistan
KABUL, Afghanistan - The U.S. military says two service members have been killed in Afghanistan. It did not offer any details surrounding the circumstances of their deaths. The...
House passes emergency funding bill for migrant care crisis
The emergency border aid package would care for thousands of migrant families and unaccompanied children detained after crossing the U.S.-Mexico border.
Mueller to testify, Schiff and Nadler say
Former special counsel Robert Mueller will testify in public before the House Intelligence and Judiciary Committees on July 17, both panels announced late Tuesday. Mueller was...
Eric Trump says he was spit on at Chicago cocktail lounge
CHICAGO - President Donald Trump's son Eric Trump says the U.S. Secret Service took an employee of a Chicago cocktail lounge into custody after she spit on him. Eric Trump told...
San Francisco becomes first major US city to ban e-cigarette sales
The ban includes sales in brick-and-mortar stores and online sales shipped to a San Francisco address.
Special counsel Robert Mueller to testify publicly on July 17 following a...
He will testify publicly before two committees on Wednesday, July 17, according to a joint statement.
Mom beaten and knocked unconscious by son's 13-year-old bully, family says
The woman was attacked the day after three students told her 12-year-old son that he should “go back to Mexico.”