Wall Street set to open lower after China data, Citi results
Wall Street was set to open lower on Monday, after Citigroup kicked off the earnings season on a dour note, adding to worries over a slowdown in global economic growth that resurfaced after data showed an unexpected drop in China's trade.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- Toyota, Panasonic to set up EV battery JV in 2020: source
- China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen
- Paris informs Tokyo it wants Renault and Nissan to integrate: Nikkei
- EU tax on big digital companies could be struck by March: French minister
- Factbox: What's in Trump's immigration offer to end U.S. shutdown?
- EU must approve Siemens/Alstom deal, says French finance minister
- Trump proposes wall-for-DACA in bid to end shutdown
- House Speaker Pelosi rejects Trump plan to reopen government
- Top Democrat dismisses wall-for-DACA offer expected from Trump
- Democratic senator dismisses wall-for-DACA offer expected from Trump
- Trump to offer shutdown-ending immigration deal, still wants wall money: source
- GM warns workers in Brazil on losses, tough turnaround plan
- Trump to propose immigration compromise to end shutdown: source
- Trump says deal 'could very well happen' with China
- Trump says grateful to Mueller for BuzzFeed statement
- Trump says a deal 'could very well happen' with China
- U.S. Senator Graham: a rash U.S. pullout from Syria will create 'Iraq on steroids'
- Qatar emir to attend Beirut's Arab economic summit
- Senator Graham says U.S.-Saudi cannot move on until prince 'dealt with'
- Supermarket retailer Casino to sell six stores to rival Leclerc
The headlines of News BreaK
Kentucky high school investigates students' alleged mockery of Native...
A Catholic high school in northern Kentucky is facing severe backlash after videos went viral showing students allegedly mocking Native Americans at a rally in Washington.
Trump offers a 'Dreamers' deal for border-money proposal
Speaking from the White House, Trump said he was offering a "commonsense compromise both parties should embrace."
Henry Cejudo needed just 32 seconds to KO T.J. Dillashaw
Henry Cejudo's best chance to beat T.J. Dillashaw was supposed to be to outwrestle him. Instead, the 125-pound champion dominated Dillashaw with his fists. It took just 32...
Women's March returns amid shutdown and controversy
It's the third year women from around the nation have participated.
NBA wrap: James Harden scores 48 points as Rockets come back to beat Lakers...
Houston is 26-19 and has overcome the injury bug so far this season to stay in the playoff hunt.
Greg Hardy disqualified for illegal knee on Allen Crowder in UFC main card debut
Greg Hardy threw a knee to the head of Allen Crowder when he was downed on the mat.
Kvitova outs Anisimova; Barty beats Sharapova in Australia
MELBOURNE, Australia - It took two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova took under an hour to beat American teenager Amanda Anisimova and return to the Australian Open...
Democrats aren't buying Trump's shutdown-ending ‘compromise'
WASHINGTON - In a bid to break the shutdown stalemate, President Donald Trump offered to extend temporary protections for young people brought to the U.S. illegally as children...
Death toll reaches 73 in Mexico fuel pipeline fire horror
TLAHUELILPAN, Mexico - They were warned to stay away from the geyser of gasoline gushing from the illegally tapped pipeline in central Mexico, but Gerardo Perez says he and his...
Suspended pairs skating champion John Coughlin dies at 33
John Coughlin, a two-time U.S. pairs champion recently suspended from figure skating, died by suicide in Kansas City, Missouri. He was 33. U.S. Figure Skating released a...