Volkswagen to invest $800 million, build new electric vehicle in U.S
Volkswagen AG said on Monday it is investing $800 million to build a new electric vehicle at its plant in Chattanooga, Tennessee, as it shifts toward zero emission vehicles.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- U.S. existing home sales surge, boosted by Fed's signal on rates
- Top Trump Trade official Willems to leave White House in weeks: source
- NBA star Shaquille O'Neal joins Papa John's board
- UK economy dodges no-deal Brexit hit, for now
- Euro zone business growth worse than expected in March, Japan output falls
- Europe markets: grim PMIs puncture Brexit boost
- Boeing races to reassure as first airline asks to cancel MAX 8 order
- Top Trump Trade official Willems to leave White House in weeks: CNBC
- Wall Street falls at open on global growth worries
- Nike shares dip on North America weakness but Wall Street remains upbeat
- Ethanol prices spike after Midwest floods
- Indonesian airline cancels Boeing order, citing passenger fear
- Trump says he does not mind if public sees Mueller's Russia probe report
- Trump: China trade deal likely; automakers can avoid tariffs with U.S. plants
- Deutsche Bank chief paid $8 million as top bosses gain first bonuses for four years
- More shale, who cares? Saudi Arabia pushes for at least $70 oil
- Pinterest steps up planning for IPO, aims to list shares on NYSE in April: WSJ
- Wall St. set for weaker open as global growth concerns weigh
- Boeing races to reassure airlines over safety
- Norwegian Air says its Boeing MAX fleet doesn't have cockpit warning light
The headlines of News BreaK
Two U.S. service members killed during operation in Afghanistan
The fatalities underscore the difficulties in bringing peace to Afghanistan even as Washington has stepped up efforts to find a way to end America's longest war.
Indonesian airline nixes multibillion-dollar Boeing deal over recent crashes
Indonesian national carrier Garuda told Boeing on Friday that it will cancel its multibillion-dollar order for 50 737 MAX 8 jets in the wake of two deadly crashes involving the...
Tyson is recalling 69,000 pounds of chicken strips after customers...
Tyson Foods recalled 69,000 pounds of chicken strips that may be contaminated with metal. The USDA's food safety unit announced the recall on its website . In January, Tyson...
It's official: Jimmy Carter becomes the oldest living former president ever
Jimmy Carter was the first U.S. president to be born in a hospital. On Friday, he marks a new milestone as the oldest living former president ever.
More than 69,000 pounds of chicken strips recalled due to possible metal in...
Check your freezer for this chicken strips product that could contain metal pieces.
‘The pain gave me strength': Russian star Medvedeva reveals World...
Russian star Evgenia Medvedeva has revealed she skated through the pain to win bronze at the World Championships in Japan on Friday.
Trump intensifies effort to discredit Mueller report
WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump is intensifying his efforts to discredit a highly anticipated report on the special counsel's Russia investigation. In an interview with Fox...
‘Thrones' actress Emilia Clarke says she's had 2 aneurysms
NEW YORK - “Game of Thrones” actress Emilia Clarke has revealed she's had two life-threatening aneurysms, and two brain surgeries, since the show began. In a first-person story...
Democratic Socialists group endorses Bernie Sanders for 2020
WASHINGTON - The Democratic Socialists of America has endorsed Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders in his second run for president. The New York-based group says its National Political...
Manning to return to Wake Forest despite 3rd 20-loss season
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. - Danny Manning will return for a sixth season at Wake Forest despite his third 20-loss season in five years. Retiring athletic director Ron Wellman...