Volkswagen to build new electric vehicle in U.S.: Tennessee governor
Volkswagen AG is announcing on Monday it will build a new electric vehicle at its plant in Chattanooga, Tennessee as it shifts toward zero emission vehicles, the state's governor told Reuters.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- Oil prices down 1% as demand fears rise, Mideast tensions ease
- Lawyers for Huawei CFO urge Canada's Justice Minister to withdraw extradition proceedings
- Amazon's new beauty store for professionals poses threat to beauty retailers
- Global stocks mostly flat ahead of G20; dollar slips
- Wall St. edges higher as tech gains more than offset healthcare losses
- Democratic 'climate change candidate' outlines plan to wean U.S. off fossil fuels
- Biden: Congress should immediately make ‘dreamers' citizens
- Supreme Court invalidates law banning foul language trademarks
- Wall Street edges higher as tech offsets healthcare loss
- Estonia warns of risks in wake of money laundering scandal
- FedEx apologizes for Huawei delivery 'mistake'
- Lufthansa eyes cost cuts to return Eurowings to profit
- Oil falls on demand concerns after gains on Mideast tensions
- Lufthansa will look at new Airbus A321XLR, but it's no game-changer: CEO
- Exclusive: Italy's UniCredit puts possible Commerzbank bid on ice for now - sources
- JetBlue sues Walmart for trademark infringement over Jetblack service
- Bristol-Myers plans to divest Celgene's psoriasis drug
- Wall St. opens higher on tech boost
- Wall St. set to open higher with trade talks in focus
- China says both U.S., China should make compromises in trade talks
The headlines of News BreaK
Bernie Sanders to unveil plan to cancel all $1.6 trillion of student loan debt
The proposal goes further than the plan already unveiled by his Democratic primary rival Sen. Elizabeth Warren.
Supreme Court says law banning registration of 'scandalous' trademarks...
The 6-3 ruling could open the doors to more requests to register words or phrases that have been considered vulgar, a concern that the court's minority feared.
Utah college student Mackenzie Lueck missing after taking Lyft
A University of Utah student is missing after taking a Lyft ride from the airport, police said. Mackenzie Lueck, 23, vanished June 17, the same day she landed at Salt Lake City...
Caesars surges as Eldorado Resorts agrees to buy the casino operator for...
Shares of Caesars Entertainment rose as much as 12% in early trading on Monday after Eldorado Resorts agreed to buy the casino operator in a cash and stock deal worth a total...
Police officer fatally shot at Missouri business after responding to report...
He was with the department for about three months, police Chief John Buchannan said.
Siblings make history crossing Times Square on high wire 25 stories in the air
The Flying Wallendas made the nerve-racking 1,300-foot crossing between 1 Times Square and 2 Times Square.
Supreme Court declines to hear challenge to Trump's steel tariffs
The Supreme Court Monday declined to hear a challenge to the constitutionality of President Donald Trump's imposition of tariffs on steel for national security reasons...
2 dead after church charter bus coming from Colorado conference crashes
The bus was carrying 10 children and five adults, according to the Colorado State Patrol.
USWNT vs. Spain: Live score, updates, highlights from USA's World Cup...
Sporting News is tracking live scoring updates and highlights from the USWNT's knockout stage match against Spain in the 2019 Women's World Cup. Follow along here.
Fan hospitalized after being hit by foul ball at Dodger Stadium
A baseball fan was hospitalized after she was whacked in the head by a foul ball from star slugger Cody Bellinger at Dodger Stadium Sunday. The young woman, whose name was not...