Volkswagen settles U.S. diesel owner lawsuit on eve of trial
WASHINGTON - Volkswagen AG's U.S. unit on Friday resolved a lawsuit brought by a North Carolina man whose diesel emissions case was set to be the first go to trial on Monday.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- Lufthansa says in contact with Norwegian Air: CEO in paper
- Goldman sees slightly easier China monetary policy amid trade tiff with U.S
- Asian shares, oil fall as U.S.-China trade spat escalates
- Billionaire Slim, America Movil, could profit from election of Mexican leftist
- Volvo sets goal of 25 percent recycled plastics in cars from 2025
- Google to invest $550 million in Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com
- Asian shares fall as U.S.-China trade spat escalates
- Asian shares fall as Sino-U.S. trade spat intensifies
- Exclusive: Mellanox nears truce with Starboard over board seats - sources
- Unilever takes stand against digital media's fake followers
- Select few emerging Asian economies comfortable with Fed hikes
- Democrats, activists rally against Trump's family separation policy
- The bigger Cryptocurrencies get, the worse they perform: BIS
- Texas researchers seek to redefine whiskey
- Week ahead: testing times for trade, OPEC
- China's BYD recalls cars with Takata airbag inflators: state media
- GE should be fined if French job pledges not met: France
- Trump's consumer watchdog pick draws criticism from left and right
- OMB's Kraninger picked to head U.S. CFPB: White House
- Orange, former executives to stand trial over staff suicides
The headlines of News BreaK
Laura Bush pens scathing column on child separation as part of immigration...
Bush, whose opinion piece ran in The Washington Post, decries the separation of children from parents entering the United States illegally as "cruel" and "immoral."
'Incredibles 2' breaks animation box office record with $180 million
The previous animation record-holder was another Pixar sequel, "Finding Dory," which pulled in $135 million at its launch.
2 feared dead, dozens injured after earthquake hits Japan
TOKYO - A strong earthquake knocked over walls and set off scattered fires around the city of Osaka in western Japan on Monday morning, and at least two people were feared...
World Cup 2018: German newspaper jokes about building wall before Mexico game
Mexico's 1-0 World Cup victory over Germany rendered a German newspaper's joke about building a wall useless.
U.S. Open 2018: Winners and losers in a wild weekend at Shinnecock Hills
Brooks Koepka hoisted his second straight U.S. Open trophy, while Phil Mickelson had a rough week.
1 dead, 22 injured in shooting at art festival
An art festival in Trenton, New Jersey was interrupted by a hail of gunfire on Sunday morning . Officials said the suspected gunman was killed during the shooting and 22 people...
That putt that could've been sours a historic US Open round
It was just about as good a round as has been played in a U.S. Open - and it still wasn't enough. Englishman Tommy Fleetwood tied an Open record with a 7-under 63 in the final...
Difficult Merkel allies mull next move in German migrant row
Chancellor Angela Merkel's Bavarian allies are expected to decide how far to push in their dispute with the German leader over migration, a conflict that has escalated into a...
Giuliani says Trump won't issue pardons during Mueller's investigation, but...
Rudy Giuliani, top attorney for President Donald Trump, said on Sunday that Trump won't issue any pardons in the special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation, but could after...
In DC primary, minimum wage is the main topic of discussion
The mayor and congressional delegate may top the ballot in Washington, D.C.'s primary on Tuesday, but the real drama for voters has to do with waiters, waitresses, bartenders...