Trump's AG pick to pledge protection for Mueller's Russia probe: testimony
U.S. President Donald Trump's attorney general nominee William Barr will pledge at his confirmation hearing on Tuesday to protect Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into whether Trump's campaign colluded with Russia and will let the public know about the probe's findings, according to prepared testimony released Monday.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- Google's new gaming service will let game makers use rival clouds, executive says
- South Korean watchdog cuts fine on Qualcomm after decade-old legal battle
- Dovish Fed shift lifts Asian shares, dollar nurses losses
- Inside the Fed's balance sheet in four charts
- Levi's is back to mine the stock market
- U.S. fund Elliott battles the odds in latest showdown with Hyundai
- McCain's widow, daughter punch back at Trump's Twitter tirade
- Trump says tariffs on Chinese goods may stay for 'substantial period'
- U.S. Senate panel to first grill FAA, then Boeing after fatal crashes
- Levi Strauss valued at $6.6 billion as IPO prices above target
- Levi Strauss IPO priced at $17 per share
- Boeing, FAA officials called to testify in U.S. Senate on 737 MAX plane crashes
- Jury finding upends Bayer's Roundup defense strategy: experts
- McCain family punches back at Trump's latest Twitter tirade
- Fed puts rate hikes on hold indefinitely
- World shares dip in wobbly session; pound slides, oil jumps
- Fed announces plan to end balance sheet runoff in September
- Fed sees no rate hikes in 2019, sets end to asset runoff
- Boeing wins $4 billion U.S. defense contract for Navy F/A-18 jets: Pentagon
- Financials weigh down Wall Street
The headlines of News BreaK
Lawsuit: Harvard 'shamelessly' profits from photos of slaves
A woman has sued Harvard University, claiming the school has "shamelessly" turned a profit from images of two 19th century slaves she says are her ancestors.
Police: Teacher forced preschool children to stand naked in closet as punishment
At least four preschoolers, ages 4 and 5, were disciplined this way, police said.
Robert Kraft to reject plea deal offered in prostitution case, reports say
Prosecutors were offering a deal in which charges would be dropped if Kraft admitted that he would be found guilty in court.
RFK speech, songs by Jay-Z, Cyndi Lauper being added to National Recording...
Songs performed by Jay-Z, Cyndi Lauper and a Robert F. Kennedy speech are among 25 recordings being inducted to the National Recording Registry.
White Sox, top prospect Eloy Jimenez near 6-year, $43M deal, reports say
Jimenez had a monster 2018 season split between Double-A and Triple-A, slashing .337/.384/.577 with 22 home runs and 75 RBIs in 108 games.
Drinking very hot tea almost doubles risk of cancer, new study says
Those who like their tea piping hot could be increasing their risk of esophageal cancer, according to a new study.
Beloved 97-year-old veteran working at grocery store says he's not retiring...
Retirement is not even on the radar for this 97-year-old man in New Jersey.
Fed holds rates steady; signals end to increases for 2019
The Federal Reserve held interest rates steady on Wednesday and its policymakers abandoned projections for further rate hikes this year as the U.S. central bank flagged an...
'Stranger Things' season 3 trailer reveals new Upside Down monster
In true 80s style, they're fighting it off in the local mall.
Man tried to smuggle tortoises through airport by disguising them as pastries
Points for creativity?