Trump rejects senator's proposal for temporary government reopening
U.S. President Donald Trump said on Monday he rejected a proposal from a Republican ally in the Senate that he reopen the government for a temporary period to allow for negotiations to resume to end a funding standoff.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- Wall Street Week Ahead: Doubts increase that first quarter will be earnings low point
- Main Mueller report findings to be made public when Congress receives them: official
- Mueller submits Trump-Russia report, clamor grows for its quick release
- Viacom, AT&T negotiations weigh on possible CBS tie-up: sources
- Musk's lawyers call tweet in SEC's contempt bid 'not material'
- Trump adversary to run for Puerto Rico governor in 2020
- U.S. lawmaker seeks Boeing whistleblowers, some MAX 737 orders in jeopardy
- Under heavy fire from Trump, Mueller soldiered on in Russia probe
- Cardi B files for 'Okurrr' trademark
- Allergan promises independent board chair in next leadership change
- Factbox: A scorecard of key players in U.S. special counsel Russia probe
- Factbox: Guilty pleas, indictments abound in Trump-Russia probe
- Factbox: Smoke or fire? Contacts between Trump campaign and Russia
- Musk's lawyers say U.S. SEC has not met heavy burden to show contempt
- U.S. asylum seekers returned to Mexico despite fear claims under policy challenged in court
- Letter from U.S. attorney general to lawmakers on Mueller report
- U.S. lawmaker urges FAA, Boeing employees to disclose details on 737 MAX approval
- Citizenship question on U.S. Census would cause Hispanic undercount by millions: study
- Timeline: Big moments in Mueller investigation of Russian meddling in 2016 U.S. election
- Wall Street tumbles, yields fuel economic fears
The headlines of News BreaK
Mueller wraps up - but don't expect the hysteria to end
Special Counsel Bob Mueller has handed in his report, marking the effective end of the three-year Trump-Russia investigation. Hallelujah! This means that Mueller firmly expects...
Mueller Submits Russia Report To Department Of Justice
Special Counsel Robert Mueller's long-awaited report on his findings of the over two-year-long investigation into any ties between the Russian government and Trump campaign...
Trump will nominate former campaign adviser Stephen Moore to Federal Reserve
Moore has been tough critic of the Fed and has blamed the central bank for slowing the economy while touting the president's policies.
Special counsel Robert Mueller delivers investigation to AG Barr
Robert Mueller's report on meddling in the 2016 election has been filed with the attorney general.
Trump lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Jay Sekulow say they're 'pleased' that...
Special counsel Robert Mueller on Friday submitted the long-awaited final report on the Russia investigation to Attorney General William Barr. President Donald Trump's personal...
Report: FEMA wrongly released personal data of millions of victims
Personal information of 2.3 million survivors of devastating 2017 hurricanes and wildfires was wrongly given to a contractor, according to a government watchdog report.
Police arrest Colorado man accused of throwing water on Rep. Steve King
A Colorado man has been arrested after authorities said he threw a glass of water on U.S. Rep. Steve King at a restaurant in Iowa.
President Trump reversing new sanctions on North Korea
President Donald Trump said Friday he is reversing his administration's decision to slap new sanctions on North Korea, ordering them withdrawn.
What's the latest with the 2019 NCAA Tournament? Texas Tech tops Northern...
Are you keeping up?
Two men find fridge full of ice-cold beers in devastating Nebraska flooding
The fridge apparently floated more than 3 miles from the owner's home and apparently was the perfect refresher after a hard cleanup day.