Supreme Court rejects challenge to Trump appointee Whitaker
The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday stayed out of the fight over whether President Donald Trump's appointment of Matthew Whitaker as acting attorney general is unlawful by rejecting a motion relating to the matter filed in a pending case.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- Ukrainian reformers under fire as battle over PrivatBank heats up
- Warren emerges from first Democratic debate unscathed
- O'Rourke struggles, Castro emerges and Warren avoids trouble in Democratic debate
- Huawei shrugs off Verizon patent talks as 'common' business
- Weaning U.S. power sector off fossil fuels would cost $4.7 trillion: study
- Corporations take it on the chin in first Democratic debate
- Japan Display to receive $100 million investment from Apple, says report; shares jump
- Democrats clash on healthcare, border in scrappy first U.S. presidential debate
- FCC opens probe into Sinclair disclosures on failed Tribune deal
- Trump renews criticism of Japan-US alliance before G20 summit
- Factbox: Democratic presidential candidates spar on health insurance, immigration and more
- Democrats clash on healthcare in feisty first U.S. presidential debate
- Asian shares creep higher on hopes of Sino-U.S. trade truce
- France's Macron says no need to lower government's stake in Renault
- Oil prices fall, shrugging off U.S. inventory drop, amid G20 uncertainty
- Democrats fight over healthcare in first U.S. presidential debate
- U.S., Japan have not discussed revising security pact: Japan
- Huawei says it got over $1.4 billion in licensing revenue since 2015
- As migrants languish in border facilities, U.S. Congress struggles to finalize emergency aid
- Trump on Democratic debate: 'BORING'
The headlines of News BreaK
Foul ball that struck toddler at Houston Astros' game cracked her skull...
The 2-year-old girl struck by a foul ball last month during a Chicago Cubs' game against the Astros in Houston sustained a fracture skull, subdural bleeding, brain contusions...
Dixie Chicks announce first new album in 13 years
It's been 13 years since the country group released their last album, "Taking the Long Way," which won the Grammy for album of the year.
Pirates draft pick wins College World Series with Vanderbilt
2 more deputies fired for inaction after Parkland school shooting
Two additional deputies have been fired for their inaction after the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, that killed 17 people.
Democrats clash in 2020's opening debate, aiming at Trump
MIAMI - Democrats face off in a prime-time fight Wednesday night in the first debate of the 2020 presidential campaign, the unofficial starting line for the party's quest to...
New law in Kentucky will allow concealed carry for gun owners without permit...
The Kentucky law takes effect Thursday.
Altidore scores in first start in 20 months, US tops Panama
KANSAS CITY, Kan. - Jozy Altidore scored on an overhead kick in his first start for the national team in 20 months, lifting the United States over Panama 1-0 Wednesday night as...
‘BORING!' says Trump as Democrats argue if Russia or climate change pose...
The first Democratic debate saw 10 largely-interchangeable candidates square off to trade platitudes in a free-for-all plagued with technical difficulties, mysterious shifts...
12-year-old girl contracts flesh-eating infection during Florida beach vacation
"If it wasn't for the quick responses and aggressive treatments, I wouldn't have her," Brown said.
Julian Castro managed to break from the pack and dominate the stage at the...
The first 2020 Democratic primary debate featured candidates sharing the stage for the first time. Some candidates managed to break from the pack, but none more than former HUD...