PG&E bond prices fall; spreads widen on bankruptcy plans
Bonds of PG&E Corp , owner of the biggest U.S. power utility by number of customers, plunged on Monday after the company said it is preparing to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy as it faces liabilities linked to wildfires in California.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- China, U.S. to resume trade talks but China says demands must be met
- Oil jumps 3% to $63 as Iran shoots down U.S. drone in Gulf
- Stocks up, dollar, bond yields down on Fed rate cut signal
- The Federal Reserve gets ready for possible rate cuts
- Trump awards Medal of Freedom to economist Arthur Laffer
- Boeing in talks for more 737 MAX orders after IAG
- GSK offers concessions to address EU concerns over Pfizer deal
- Trump replaces Obama-era power plant rule
- Oil prices jump as downed U.S. drone stokes Middle East tensions
- Markets see long fight ahead as ECB battles low inflation expectations
- Oil prices climb on improving U.S. demand signs, OPEC agrees to meeting date
- Renault, Nissan join Waymo in exploring driverless services in France, Japan
- Stocks rally, bond yields dive as Fed fuels easing hopes
- Deutsche Bank faces investigation for potential money-laundering lapses: NYT
- Less is more? Inditex cuts stores but boosts space in home market Spain
- Trump-Xi meeting unlikely to resolve trade differences, could lead to more talks: media
- Data 'R' Us: Alibaba, JD.com seek to lock in merchant loyalty with new services
- Wall Street rises on Fed signal on rates
- China's premier tells foreign CEOs China will commit to reform, opening up
- Stocks rally, bond yields plunge as Fed fuels rate cut hopes
The headlines of News BreaK
Iran claims to have shot down US spy drone
The commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guard says the shooting down of a U.S. drone has sent “a clear message” to America.
Nearly 15 million Americans have used marijuana, then driven, AAA research...
In the past month, nearly 15 million Americans have used marijuana , then gotten behind the wheel within an hour, a new AAA study estimates.
Study: More American women are using marijuana while pregnant
While the health effects of marijuana on a fetus have not yet been established, they could include developmental problems and low birth weight, according to the U.S. Centers...
Ortiz was not target of shooting, prosecutor says
Man seated with former Red Sox slugger was intended target, according to officials
Man arrested for running over pregnant woman, 2-year-old son, police say
Police in Jefferson City, Tennessee, have arrested a man they say intentionally ran over a pregnant woman and her 2-year-old son.
Pittsburgh resident, Syrian man arrested on terrorism charges after planning...
Complaint alleges Syrian man plotted attacks in name of ISIS
Iran Shoots Down U.S. Spy Drone It Says Was In Its Airspace
U.S. officials confirm that a drone was downed by a surface-to-air missile, but over international airspace above the Strait of Hormuz. (Image credit: Handout/U.S. Naval Air...
'It's the parents who have to grow up': Adults cited after brawl at...
The 7-year-old players watched the whole scene play out nearby, police said.
EPA rolls back Obama-era plan limiting coal-fired power plant emissions
The Environmental Protection Agency on Wednesday said states can set their own carbon emissions standards for coal-fired power plants - a rule that the agency itself says could...
1 in 6 ER visits or hospital stays triggers ‘surprise' bill
WASHINGTON - Roughly one in every six times someone is taken to an emergency room or checks in to the hospital, the treatment is followed by a “surprise” medical bill...