PG&E bond prices fall; spreads widen on bankruptcy plans
Bonds of PG&E Corp , owner of the biggest U.S. power utility by number of customers, plunged on Monday after the company said it is preparing to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy as it faces liabilities linked to wildfires in California.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- Pence arrives in Nebraska as U.S. Midwest reels from historic floods
- Trump to meet with Caribbean leaders on Friday at his Florida resort
- U.S. Democrats seek probe of key FAA decisions on 737 MAX approval
- Google to prompt Android users to choose preferred browsers to allay EU concerns
- Lyft's IPO oversubscribed on road show's second day: sources
- Viacom warns customers its channels may stop airing on DirecTV
- Peloton sued for stealing music
- Trump taps former Delta executive to head aviation regulator
- Record floods inundate U.S. Midwestern states as Pence arrives
- FedEx cuts 2019 forecast again, shares drop 5 percent
- U.S. judge rebuts Trump on transgender troop limits
- Stocks and oil touch 2019 highs; sterling wobbles, like Brexit
- U.S. lawmaker says tech companies must quickly remove violent content after New Zealand
- Tencent Music meets profit estimates in first earnings report, shares fall
- Wall Street sheds gains on trade talk news
- Viacom warns customers channels may go dark on DirecTV
- Judges lean toward Trump in hotel 'emoluments' case
- Wall Street gives up gains on news of troubled trade talks
- IKEA ramps up Mexico launch plans, targets capital and major cities
- Exclusive: Lyft's IPO oversubscribed after two days - sources
The headlines of News BreaK
Prosecutors offer plea deal to Patriots owner Robert Kraft in prostitution case
Kraft would have to concede that he would be found guilty in court.
Prosecutors reportedly offer to drop charges against Robert Kraft in...
The Wall Street Journal is reporting that prosecutors have offered to drop charges against Robert Kraft and others in the massage-parlor prostitution case. The deal requires...
This bill could punish owners who abandon, restrain dogs during natural...
If the bill passes, a person could face charges of animal cruelty and a fine of up to $5,000.
Warren Buffett's March Madness bracket challenge has $1M per year prize...
Warren Buffett is once again offering a $1 million per year prize for a perfect Sweet 16 bracket in the 2019 NCAA Tournament, only there's a catch this year. Only employees of...
Want to get a wild horse and $1,000? The government will pay you
A federal program is giving people $1,000 to adopt an untrained wild horse or burro.
'You won't hear me speak his name': New Zealand leader vows to never give...
Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern told reporters, "He obviously had a range of reasons for committing this atrocious terrorist attack. Lifting his profile was one of them. And...
Jerry Lee Lewis transferred to a rehab center after suffering a stroke
"Jerry Lee Lewis is expected to fully recover with aggressive and intensive rehab," his neurologist said.
Trial begins for former East Pittsburgh officer charged with fatally...
The case of an East Pittsburgh police officer who shot and killed Antwon Rose while the 17-year-old boy ran from a pulled-over car last spring went to trial Tuesday morning.
Trump names former Delta exec to lead FAA amid meltdown over troubled Boeing...
US President Donald Trump has appointed the former head of flight operations for Delta Airlines to run the Federal Aviation Administration, currently under scrutiny for...
AP Source: Cup champion Capitals to visit White House
WASHINGTON - A person with direct knowledge of the decision says the Washington Capitals will go to the White House on Monday to celebrate their Stanley Cup championship. The...