PG&E prepares bankruptcy filing after California wildfires
PG&E Corp , owner of the biggest U.S. power utility by number of customers, said on Monday it is preparing to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy for all of its businesses as it faces potentially crushing liabilities linked to catastrophic wildfires in 2017 and 2018.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- U.S. trade representative says he can resolve Democrats' concerns on North America pact quickly
- Canada opens probe into 250,000 GM pickups, SUVs over brake performance
- Global stocks gain, yields lower after Fed signals possible rate cuts
- KLM in preliminary deal for 15 Embraer E195-E2 planes
- Trans Mountain oil pipeline expansion may start in September
- Joe Biden under fire from rivals for remarks about civility with segregationists
- U.S. trade chief says he can 'work out' Democrat concerns over North America pact
- Oil prices mostly steady despite U.S. crude stock draw
- Wall Street climbs after Fed signals potential rate cuts
- Canada Finance Minister says permitting work on Trans Mountain oil pipeline underway
- Instant view: Fed holds interest rates steady, sets up for cuts
- Traders bet heavy on Fed rate cuts ahead
- Senate panel OKs aid to ease migrant surge at southern border
- Exclusive: U.S. tells India it is mulling caps on H-1B visas to deter data rules - sources
- Trump on demoting Fed's Powell: 'Let's see what he does'
- FOMC statement from June 18-19 meeting
- Breakingviews TV: Mind the gap
- Wall St. cautious ahead of Fed policy statement
- 'Sully' Sullenberger blasts U.S. aircraft certification process, says 737 MAX pilots need new simulator training
- U.S. Senate panel OKs aid for migrant surge at southern border
The headlines of News BreaK
EPA rolls back Obama-era plan limiting coal-fired power plant emissions
The Environmental Protection Agency on Wednesday said states can set their own carbon emissions standards for coal-fired power plants - a rule that the agency itself says could...
Pilot ‘Sully' Sullenberger recommends new training for Boeing 737 MAX crews
Chesley “Sully” Sullenberger, the retired US Airways captain known for the “Miracle of the Hudson,” told a congressional panel Wednesday that pilots of the grounded Boeing 737...
People in water at Myrtle Beach unaware of sharks around them, woman says
People in the water at North Myrtle Beach were unaware sharks were just inches away from them.
Former WH communications director to be questioned by House panel about...
The White House sent the House panel a letter Tuesday evening arguing that Hope Hicks was immune from testifying, citing executive privilege protections.
FBI assisting Dominican government in investigation of tourist deaths
Officials in the Dominican Republic or the U.S. have not said the deaths are connected.
Trump campaign raises $24.8M in less than 24 hours
President Donald Trump raised $24.8 million in the less-than 24 hours after kicking off his re-election campaign.
AP source: Grizzlies trade Conley to Jazz for 3 players
The Memphis Grizzlies traded away the final piece of the franchise's best years on Wednesday, sending veteran point guard Mike Conley to the Utah Jazz for a trio of players, a...
Nationals pitcher Max Scherzer to start despite broken nose
WASHINGTON - Washington Nationals pitcher Max Scherzer is scheduled to pitch Wednesday night against the Philadelphia Phillies, a day after breaking his nose during batting...
Israeli Holocaust museum lectures AOC after ‘concentration camp' remarks
WASHINGTON - The Yad Vashem museum in Israel suggested that Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez needed a history lesson after the freshman Democrat said migrants at the southern...
Crash, fire closes all lanes of I-41/94 in Racine County
Crews are on the scene of a semi-truck crash at County Road K in Caledonia.