PG&E prepares bankruptcy filing after California wildfires
PG&E Corp , owner of the biggest U.S. power utility by number of customers, said on Monday it is preparing to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy for all of its businesses as it faces potentially crushing liabilities linked to catastrophic wildfires in 2017 and 2018.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- Trump silent on anxiously-awaited Mueller investigation report, lawmakers urge quick release
- Indian state open for talks with Uber rival Ola over ban
- Trump-Russia report main findings awaited, U.S. lawmakers seek quick public release
- Privacy group sues for public release of Mueller probe report
- Citi fires eight Hong Kong traders after review finds misconduct: sources
- Apple's Cook to China: keep opening for sake of global economy
- AT&T, Viacom continue contract negotiations past deadline
- Trump's son-in-law Kushner cooperating with U.S. House probe: source
- Trump-Russia report handed in, U.S. lawmakers seek rapid release
- U.S. airlines sending teams to review Boeing 737 MAX upgrade this weekend
- Southwest sending team to review Boeing 737 MAX upgrade while parking jets
- Southwest says sending teams to review Boeing's 737 MAX upgrade
- Factbox: Who did not face charges in Mueller's probe?
- Philip Morris says Canadian unit RBH granted creditor protection
- Mueller submits Trump-Russia report, lawmakers urge quick release
- Wall Street Week Ahead: Doubts increase that first quarter will be earnings low point
- Main Mueller report findings to be made public when Congress receives them: official
- Mueller submits Trump-Russia report, clamor grows for its quick release
- Viacom, AT&T negotiations weigh on possible CBS tie-up: sources
- Musk's lawyers call tweet in SEC's contempt bid 'not material'
The headlines of News BreaK
Priest stabbed while leading Mass; suspect arrested after attack is caught...
The 26-year-old suspect was detained by security staff at the church and taken into custody by police.
US-backed forces say ISIS has lost its final stronghold in Syria
U.S.-backed forces in Syria announced Saturday they have liberated the last pocket of territory held by the Islamic State in Syria.
U.S.-backed Syrian force declares victory over Islamic State
BAGHOUZ, Syria - U.S.-backed forces declared military victory over the Islamic State group in Syria on Saturday after liberating the last pocket of territory held by the...
March Madness live bracket: Full schedule, scores, how to watch 2019 NCAA...
Keep track of all the 2019 NCAA Tournament action with Sporting News' live bracket, including scores, updates and a full TV schedule for every game and every round throughout...
March Madness live scores: Round 2 results, highlights from Saturday's 2019...
Sporting News is tracking all the action from Day 3 of the 2019 NCAA Tournament. Keep up with the latest March Madness scores and highlights with our live updates from...
Suddenly, cost-cutting states turn friendly to teachers
AUSTIN, Texas - Schoolteacher raises of $5,000 are on the table in Texas - a proposed pay hike that ranks among the biggest in the U.S. since a wave of teacher unrest began...
Former officer Michael Rosfeld found not guilty in death of Antwon Rose
After just a few hours, the jury ruled on the June 19 fatal shooting of Antwon Rose by former East Pittsburgh police officer Michael Rosfeld
Sale, Red Sox agree to deal adding $145 million to contract
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Ace left-hander Chris Sale and the Boston Red Sox agreed to a new contract Saturday that guarantees an additional $145 million from 2020 to 2024.
After the white cop who was accused of fatally shooting Antwon Rose was let...
Former Pennsylvania police officer Michael Rosfeld was acquitted Friday on all counts after he was charged with homicide in the shooting death of Antwon Rose...
Trump supporters celebrate the end of Robert Mueller's Russia investigation...
President Donald Trump's supporters celebrated the conclusion of special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation on Friday evening, claiming that the president has been...