Ford wants U.S. to resolve various trade issues so it can set plans
Ford Motor Co wants the Trump administration to resolve various trade issues faced by the United States, including a trade war with China and a finalized revision of the North American trade agreement, so the carmaker can plan effectively, top executives said on Monday.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- Mexico migrant shelter accuses police of intimidation
- Uber targets expansion in fast-growing West African markets
- FAA identifies new potential risk on 737 MAX
- Airlines urge regulators to work together to return 737 MAX to service
- Photo of drowned migrants triggers fight over Trump asylum clampdown
- Futures edge higher on trade truce hopes
- Trump says he wants to attend Presidents Cup in Melbourne
- H&M shares jump as sales shine, Superdry delays results
- Huawei shrugs off Verizon patent talks as "common" business, denies military links
- Singapore Airlines, Malaysia Airlines to explore wide-ranging partnership
- China urges U.S. to lift sanctions on Huawei as Trump-Xi meeting looms
- Ford to cut 12,000 jobs in Europe by end of 2020
- Vivendi's shares fall as concerns mount of hitches to UMG stake sale
- Bayer lifted by new plan to tackle glyphosate lawsuits, Elliott approval
- Supreme Court to issue major census, electoral map decisions
- Congress clashes over border funding as migrants kept in squalor
- Second Democratic debate could come down to Biden vs. Sanders
- Zimbabweans wary as dollarisation decade ends
- China's Xi to present Trump with terms for settling trade fight: WSJ, citing Chinese officials
- Oil slips below $66 ahead of G20, OPEC meeting
The headlines of News BreaK
Three sharks attack Southern California woman in Bahamas, killing her
Jordan Lindsay, 21, was attacked by three sharks, police said.
Foul ball that struck toddler at Houston Astros' game cracked her skull...
The 2-year-old girl struck by a foul ball last month during a Chicago Cubs' game against the Astros in Houston sustained a fracture skull, subdural bleeding, brain contusions...
Census and redistricting decisions due on Supreme Court's last day
Target's teacher discount is back with more ways to save on school supplies...
To get the discount, teachers must fill out a verification form to get a coupon.
Dixie Chicks announce first new album in 13 years
It's been 13 years since the country group released their last album, "Taking the Long Way," which won the Grammy for album of the year.
Twin suicide attacks target police in Tunis, 1 officer killed
The Tunisian capital has been rocked by two suicide bomb attacks, killing one police officer. The first struck a police car, while a short time later a second targeted a police...
New California law aimed at reducing horse racing deaths
The agency overseeing horse racing in California can now immediately suspend licenses to protect the health and safety of horses and riders, Gov. Gavin Newsom said Wednesday in...
RAF escorted Air India plane to London Stansted Airport after ‘bomb threat'...
The Royal Air Force scrambled fighter jets to escort an Air India passenger plane to London Stansted Airport, the MoD said. The airline earlier said on Twitter that there was a...
2 more deputies fired for inaction after Parkland school shooting
Two additional deputies have been fired for their inaction after the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, that killed 17 people.
Democrats clash in 2020's opening debate, aiming at Trump
MIAMI - Democrats face off in a prime-time fight Wednesday night in the first debate of the 2020 presidential campaign, the unofficial starting line for the party's quest to...