Citigroup reports surprise drop in quarterly revenue, shares fall
Citigroup Inc reported a surprise drop in quarterly revenue on Monday, as extreme volatility in financial markets toward the end of the year hurt its fixed-income trading business.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- Factbox: Facebook's new cryptocurrency Libra and digital wallet Calibra
- Facebook reveals Libra cryptocurrency, with lofty goals
- AB Volvo to partner with Nvidia to develop AI platform for driverless trucks
- Volkswagen aims to boost in-house software development to 60% by 2025
- Iran will not wage war against any nation: Iranian president
- Renault-Nissan alliance remains priority for French finance minister
- Asia stocks edge up cautiously as Fed jitters build, Europe seen lower
- Alibaba puts CFO in charge of investment in major management reshuffle
- Don't open 'Pandora's Box' in Middle East, China warns
- China calls on U.S. to stop "extreme pressure" on Iran
- Jury chosen for Navy SEAL's war crimes trial, opening arguments on Tuesday
- Air Lease signs long-term lease placements for four Airbus jets
- Alibaba reshuffles management; CFO Wu to oversee strategic investment unit
- Senior Chinese diplomat urges all sides to ease Gulf region tension
- Alibaba reshuffles management, says CFO Wu to oversee strategic investment unit
- Australia's central bank says 'likely' will have to cut rates again
- Asia stocks cautious before Fed, oil on defensive
- Trump says U.S. agency will begin removing millions of illegal immigrants
- U.S. says to send more troops to the Middle East, cites Iran threats
- U.S. settles antitrust charges with Fox, CBS, Scripps, Cox, Tegna
The headlines of News BreaK
Facility where woman in vegetative state gave birth is cited for...
Arizona health officials said the "extremely disturbing incident" reported this month involved inadequate patient care.
'Defensive purposes': US sending 1,000 more troops to the Middle East amid...
The move aims to deter Iran and calm allies about the security of key shipping lanes.
2 shot, 2 arrested at Raptors rally; celebration continues
TORONTO - Two people were shot and wounded at a rally Monday for the NBA champion Toronto Raptors that turned into a stampede. Police said there were two arrests.
Pakistani politicians get cat ears, whiskers in hilarious Facebook fail
A live-streaming press conference in Pakistan turned into a near cat-astrophe when a feline filter on Facebook plastered adorable cat ears and whiskers onto a trio of...
Supreme Court sends Oregon wedding cake case back to lower court
The US Supreme Court on Monday tossed a state court ruling that upheld a $135,000 fine for an Oregon cake shop for refusing to make a wedding cake for a lesbian couple. The...
Gloria Vanderbilt, iconic fashion designer and socialite, dies at age 95
The American artist, author, actress, fashion designer, heiress and socialite was born in 1924.
MLB wrap: Yankees, Masahiro Tanaka shut out Rays
The Yankees pitcher threw nine scoreless innings and struck out 10 in his team's 3-0 victory over the Rays.
Cuomo signs bill granting driver's licenses to illegal immigrants
Gov. Cuomo on Monday night signed legislation granting driver's licenses to illegal immigrants - just hours after the controversial measure passed the state Senate. Cuomo's...
'You're better off getting a job': 11-year-old recounts fighting off...
Braydon Smith was alone in the house and on the phone with his mom when the suspect entered through a window.
Supreme Court hands Democrats a win in Virginia racial gerrymander case
Because the Supreme Court dismissed the challenge on standing grounds, justices did not rule if the maps constitute an unconstitutional racial gerrymander.