Citigroup reports surprise drop in quarterly revenue, shares fall
Citigroup Inc reported a surprise drop in quarterly revenue on Monday, as extreme volatility in financial markets toward the end of the year hurt its fixed-income trading business.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- Lawsuit on hotels' internet advertising tactics moves forward
- General Dynamics unit wins $465 million U.S. defense contract: Pentagon
- Trump signs executive 'free speech' order for U.S. colleges
- Man charged with sending bombs to Trump critics pleads guilty
- Wall Street powers world stocks; dollar up on Brexit woes
- Nokia says it is not taking on new business in Iran
- GM to announce $300 million investment in Orion EV/AV plant
- Nike misses North America revenue estimates, shares drop
- Wisconsin judge blocks Republican-backed laws curbing Democratic governor's powers
- Nike reports 7 percent rise in quarterly revenue
- Boeing to offer safety feature as standard in 737 MAX software upgrade -sources
- Wall Street rises as Apple, tech shares climb
- House Democrats pressure White House on Kushner's use of WhatsApp
- Biogen shares tank on scrapping Alzheimer trials
- Boeing slows 737 factory work for three days after recent delays
- Wall Street powers world stocks; Brexit weighs on sterling
- Buy this market on dips, says Peter Cardillo
- White House rejects Democrats' demands for information on Trump-Putin talks: reports
- Biogen scraps two Alzheimer drug trials, wipes $18 billion from market value
- Breakingviews TV: Biogen fail
The headlines of News BreaK
‘MAGA bomber' Cesar Sayoc breaks down as he pleads guilty, faces life in prison
The Florida man who mailed homemade bombs to leading Democratic lawmakers and other critics of President Trump broke down on Thursday while pleading guilty to charges that...
Emilia Clarke suffered two brain aneurysms while filming 'Game of Thrones'
The "Game of Thrones" actress experienced her first one at 24 while doing a plank.
Country singer Justin Carter dies at 35 after accidental shooting
The up-and-coming country singer has reportedly died after a gun he was using while filming a music video accidentally went off.
Facebook leaves millions of passwords readable by employees
Facebook left millions of user passwords readable by its employees, only acknowledging the issue after a security researcher posted about it.
Boeing to make safety feature standard on troubled Max jets
Boeing will make standard on its troubled new airliner a safety feature that might have helped the crew of a jet that crashed shortly after takeoff last year in Indonesia.
March Madness arrives: Round 1 of NCAA Tournament underway
Millions of brackets are filled with millions of guesses, and it's time to find out how they fare.
Kentucky governor says he deliberately exposed his 9 children to chickenpox
Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin says he deliberately exposed his children to chickenpox so they would catch the highly contagious disease and become immune.
This is what happens in your body when you simply can't deal with how cute a...
Do you ever get that feeling when you just want to squeeze that puppy?
Wisconsin Judge Blocks Lame-Duck Laws That Stripped Democrats Of Power
The lame-duck laws drew national outcry as Republicans quickly moved to pass them before Democrats took office.
MAGAbomber Cesar Sayoc pleads guilty
Less than six months after he mailed homemade bombs to frequent targets of right-wing conspiracist ire, so-called “MAGAbomber” Cesar Sayoc pleaded guilty Thursday to multiple...