Australia's central bank says 'likely' will have to cut rates again
Australia's central bank believes it will likely have to cut interest rates further from the current record low of 1.25% in order to push down unemployment and revive growth in wages and inflation.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- Stocks wobble on trade, earnings anxiety; U.S. Treasury yields fall
- Crude futures mixed; WTI extends losses after U.S. oil products stocks gain
- Britain's ASOS blames overseas warehouse issues for latest profit alert
- Volvo Cars to cut costs as trade war dents profits
- Danske Bank profit hit by higher costs, low interest rates
- Anglo American's second-quarter output rises 2%, Minas Rio ramps up
- Danske Bank second-quarter pre-tax profit hit by costs, low interest rates
- Miner Anglo American posts 2% rise in second-quarter output
- Britain's easyJet hires Ryanair's operations chief
- Volvo hikes FY growth outlook; picks Samsung for batteries
- Novartis CEO sets aside $700 million to settle doctor bribery lawsuit
- Netflix to roll out cheaper mobile-only plan for India
- Truckmaker Volvo beats expectations, picks Samsung for batteries
- Novartis raises 2019 guidance, helped by Sandoz generics unit
- Stocks wobble on trade, earnings unease; U.S. Treasury yields fall
- Asylum seekers anxiously cross into U.S. as new policy kicks in
- Crude futures steady after fall on U.S. oil products stocks gain
- Australian developer LendLease lands $15 billion project with Google; shares surge
- Crude futures fall after strong build in U.S. oil products stocks
- Asian stocks wobble, bond yields fall on earnings woes, trade worries
The headlines of News BreaK
Police arrest Hawaiian protesters trying to block construction of telescope
Police have arrested several protesters blocking access to Hawaii's highest peak where a telescope will be constructed on land some Native Hawaiians consider sacred.
Former Louisiana State University student convicted in fraternity hazing death
The teen's parents said Wednesday that they were grateful for the verdict, even though it would not bring back their son.
Trump Fans Have New Rallying Cry
A combative President Donald Trump rallied Republican supporters Wednesday in North Carolina, harshly criticizing four fiery, left-wing congresswoman of being un-American and...
Sexual assault charges dropped against Kevin Spacey in Massachusetts...
During a July 8 court hearing, the accuser decided to invoke the Fifth Amendment.
Hundreds of pages of emails about Tupac show Iowa official's fixation of...
He hosted weekly "Tupac Fridays" to play his music in the office, and he marked his own 65th birthday with Tupac-themed cookies, including ones decorated with the words "Thug...
House blocks maverick Dem's Trump impeachment effort
The U.S. House detailed a maverick Democrat's drive to impeach President Donald Trump for his recent racial insults against lawmakers of color.
An 11-year-old's clever 'ice cold beer' sign sure got the attention of police
Everyone loves a lemonade on a hot summer day, but 11-year old Seth had an even better idea.
Elijah ‘Pumpsie' Green, the Red Sox's first black player, dead at 85
BOSTON - Former Boston Red Sox infielder Elijah “Pumpsie” Green, the first black player on the last major league team to field one, has died. He was 85. The Red Sox said Green...
Nationals' bullpen collapse gives Orioles 9-2 victory
BALTIMORE - Trey Mancini hit two home runs and Baltimore pummeled the Washington Nationals' ineffective bullpen in a 9-2 victory Wednesday night that provided the Orioles with...
‘The Bachelor' creator Mike Fleiss accused of attacking pregnant wife
A judge has issued a restraining order and Warner Bros. is looking into the allegations.