American Airlines says government shutdown holds up FAA approval of aircraft
American Airlines Group Inc on Monday said the Federal Aviation Administration's approval of two Boeing MAX 8 aircraft is on hold due to the U.S. government shutdown.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- Deutsche CEO sees strong case for Commerzbank merger - source
- Midwest flooding makes a dent in farmers' wages
- UK: Brexit clouds gather, economy offers ray of light
- U.S. whiskey exports dry up as tariffs bite
- Biogen shares tank on scrapping Alzheiemer trials
- Boeing faces questions over 737 MAX 8 training
- Wells Fargo in talks with ex-Goldman exec Schwartz to be its next CEO: New York Post
- Wall Street leads stock higher; sterling falls further
- World wants answers from Indonesia and Ethiopia crashes
- House panel interviews Sater, holds hearing in Russia probe
- U.S. government sued for access to auto tariff probe report
- Tesla sues former employees for allegedly stealing data, Autopilot source code
- Deutsche Bank supervisory board debated merger for three hours: source
- Boeing to mandate safety alert in 737 MAX software upgrade: sources
- Factbox: What we know about Boeing 737 MAX crash and what comes next
- U.S. labor market solid; manufacturing sector slowing
- IMF supports U.S. Fed's 'patient' halt to rate hikes
- Wall St. gains as tech boost offsets bank losses after Fed stance
- Levi Strauss shares surge 31 percent in return to stock market
- Ford names Amazon veteran Tim Stone as CFO
The headlines of News BreaK
Trump complains that 'I didn't get a thank you' for John McCain's funeral
President Donald Trump used a public event in Ohio to complain that he "didn't get a thank you" for his role in John McCain's funeral. "I gave him the kind of funeral that he...
Trump to order colleges to back free speech or lose funding
President Donald Trump is expected to order U.S. colleges to protect free speech on their campuses or risk losing federal funding. White House officials say Trump on Thursday...
New Zealand bans all assault weapons immediately
The ban includes assault rifles, high-capacity magazines and "military style semi-automatic rifles" like the weapons used in last Friday's attacks on two Christchurch mosques.
Dollar General Baby Cough Syrup Recalled Due To Possible Bacteria Contamination
A baby cough syrup sold at Dollar General stores across the country has been recalled due to a possible bacteria contamination. Kingston Pharma, LLC, which manufactures the...
March Madness 2019: NCAA Tournament scores, schedule, how to watch live
Sporting News has you covered on everything you'll need to watch March Madness, from scores, schedules and TV dates for the 2019 NCAA Tournament.
Trust your gut with first-round March Madness picks
Because a bracket isn't enough action. Nevada (-2) over Florida: After opening with a 24-1 record, Nevada lost almost all of its early-season Final Four backers by dropping...
March Madness 2019: Kentucky's PJ Washington out for first round vs. Abilene...
Coach John Calipari confirmed Washington will be out Thursday, but said the sophomore only has a sprained foot, not a fracture.
Ichiro says goodbye to adoring fans; Mariners beat A's in 12
TOKYO - Ichiro Suzuki was showered with cheers and chants Thursday night while taking his final bow in a magnificent career that lasted nearly three decades when the Seattle...
Ford names Amazon and Snap veteran Tim Stone as new CFO, continuing the...
Longtime Ford exec Bob Shanks is retiring after over 40 years with the automaker. He's being succeeded by Tim Stone, who spent 20 years at Amazon before a brief stint at Snap...
US average mortgage rates fall; 30-year at 4.28 percent
WASHINGTON - U.S. long-term mortgage rates fell this week, giving an incentive to potential buyers as the spring homebuying season opens. Mortgage buyer Freddie Mac says the...