American Airlines says government shutdown holds up FAA approval of aircraft
American Airlines Group Inc on Monday said the Federal Aviation Administration's approval of two Boeing MAX 8 aircraft is on hold due to the U.S. government shutdown.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Reuters"
- Asia shares subdued after May's Brexit vote defeat, pound steadies
- Oil dips on global economic slowdown, but OPEC-led cuts provide support
- Nissan plans to file for damages against Ghosn: source
- Netflix shares soar after raising U.S. prices
- Hundreds in new U.S.-bound migrant caravan cross into Guatemala
- Democratic Senator Gillibrand to launch 2020 White House bid
- Oil prices dip on signs of economic slowdown, but OPEC-led cuts provide support
- Verizon deepens ties with Apple, offers free Apple Music to some U.S. customers
- Asia shares subdued, May's Brexit options eyed after crushing vote defeat
- U.S. oil prices edge down amid uncertain global economic outlook
- Sears chairman's takeover proposal faces moment of truth
- USTR promises exclusion process for higher tariffs if China talks fail
- Shutdown bites economy, U.S. Coast Guard, as talks to end impasse stall
- Nordstrom's full-price comparable sales for holiday season disappoints
- Industry must rein in spend on electric, self-driving cars: Magna CEO
- Manafort claimed to be placing people in Trump administration: filing
- Delta, United profit beats encourage sector, but shutdown impact looms
- Snap CFO Tim Stone to resign, shares drop 8 percent
- Factbox: Impact on U.S. government widens on 25th day of shutdown
- Nordstrom holiday same-store sales rise 1.3 percent
The headlines of News BreaK
APNewsBreak: IRS recalling 46,000 workers to handle taxes
WASHINGTON - The Internal Revenue Service is recalling about 46,000 of its employees furloughed by the government shutdown - nearly 60 percent of its workforce - to handle tax...
New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand Announces 2020 Presidential Run
Gillibrand joins a growing field of Democratic candidates, telling TV host Stephen Colbert on Tuesday that she's launching an exploratory committee and explaining why she's...
College basketball upset leads to $150,000 donation to Boys & Girls Clubs
A business owner posted on Facebook before the game that he would make the donation if the Syracuse Orange defeated No. 1-ranked Duke.
AG nominee William Barr says Mueller probe must be allowed to finish
President Donald Trump's attorney general nominee, William Barr, says he would not interfere with special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation - and wouldn't be "bullied...
A photographer captured the notes William Barr's grandson wrote during his...
William Barr, President Donald Trump's pick for attorney general, sat for his confirmation hearing on Tuesday, but Barr wasn't alone - members of his family, including his...
The new Maria from Steven Spielberg's ‘West Side Story' shows off her pipes
“West Side Story” director Steven Spielberg finally found his Maria - on the very far west side of Manhattan. Make that New Jersey. Rachel Zegler, a 17-year-old high-school...
Publisher sues Netflix for $25M over use of trademark catchphrase in new series
The lawsuit alleges that Netflix did not have permission to use the trademarked phrase "choose your own adventure."
Broadway legend Carol Channing dead at 97
Actress and singer Carol Channing died early Tuesday morning at the age of 97.
US indexes climb as Netflix leads internet stock surge
NEW YORK - Stocks in the U.S. are rising Tuesday morning as Netflix leads a rally in internet and technology companies after saying it will raise prices for its subscription...
Judge Orders Trump Administration To Remove 2020 Census Citizenship Question
A federal judge in New York has issued the first ruling out of multiple lawsuits over a question about U.S. citizenship status. The ruling is expected to be appealed all the...