Community briefs - Northeast Herald
Posted On: Nov 14, 2018 | Posted By: My Sanantonio
Events and news in and around Cibolo, Converse, Kirby, Live Oak, Schertz, Selma, Universal City and Windcrest.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "My Sanantonio"
- The Latest: Cohen links Trump's lawyer to false tower date
- California eyes health care for immigrants in US illegally
- The Latest: Trump says Tuesday special election a 'big race'
- Nontraditional college student graduates from Texas A&M at San Antonio with honors
- Politically connected Mexican businessman, once a fugitive, is now a government witness in San Antonio
- In Alabama, Sanders makes appeal to Deep South black voters
- Trump says Iran provocations will be met with 'great force'
- Kentucky governor gets election-eve boost from Trump
- The Latest: 2020 candidates mourn transgender woman's death
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport to get new terminal
- Parents forget newborn baby in Hamburg taxi
- Polonia recibe séxtuples: 4 niñas y 2 niños en buena salud
- Padres salen de hospital y olvidan a recién nacido en taxi
- China entrega oficialmente panda a zoológico de Viena
- Judge rules against Trump in records dispute with Congress
- All by himself: Amash alone among GOP on impeachment
- Bond set for man charged with abducting Texas girl
- Packing his bags: Trump plans jet-setting summer of travel
- The Latest: Trump tells McGahn to defy Congress' subpoena
- US backs calls for Taiwan to get role at UN health assembly
The headlines of News BreaK
Andrea, Atlantic season's 1st named subtropical storm, forms
Subtropical storm Andrea has formed 335 miles southwest of Bermuda.
Don McGahn Could Be a Glaring No-Show Tomorrow
Former White House counsel Don McGahn is slated to appear before the House Judiciary Committee Tuesday, but that may not come to pass. The New York Times is reporting by way of...
Women's clothing chain Dressbarn to close all its 650 stores: 'Decision was...
The company's chief financial officer said Dressbarn has not been operating at an "acceptable level of profitability in today's retail environment."
Parents of dead West Point cadet can use his sperm, judge rules
A judge has cleared the way for the parents of a 21-year-old West Point cadet who died in a skiing accident to use his frozen sperm to produce a child.
'Sesame Street' introduces Karli, a Muppet in foster care
In an effort to support foster children and families, there's a new Muppet family living on Sesame Street.
Ford Slashes 10% Of Its Global Salaried Workforce
About 7,000 white-collar jobs are being eliminated as part of Ford's massive organizational restructuring. The automaker says it will save $600 million per year as a result.
SeaWorld, Busch Gardens offering veterans and family members free admission
Active duty and retired military members and their families can spend a day at SeaWorld or Busch Gardens for free this summer.
‘Never a dull moment': Florida sheriff's office called after shark, gator...
In what the sheriff's office called its “most Florida call of the week,” deputies discovered a shark that had been dumped in a creek and found an alligator nearby.
Judge Rules Against Trump In Financial Records Dispute With Congress
A federal judge said Monday that the president cannot block a House subpoena to Mazars USA, an accounting firm for Trump and his businesses.
A federal judge sides with House Dems in a subpoena fight over Trump's...