Watch MMAjunkie Radio here with Paul Felder, Khabib-Conor UFC 229 discussion
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at 1 p.m. ET with guest Paul Felder .
UFC lightweight Felder will call in to discuss what could be next for him - potentially a fight with James Vick. Plus, we'll break down all the madness that was Thursday's UFC 229 news conference with lightweight champ Khabib Nurmagomedov , Conor McGregor and Dana White.
MMAjunkie Radio airs from 1 to 3 p.m. ET , live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. You can watch and listen live above or on MMAjunkie's YouTube page. Additionally, SiriusXM Fight Nation carries a replay later in the day and the following morning , or catch an on-demand replay on the SiriusXM app.
MMAjunkie Radio listener guide :
HOW TO WATCH : Watch a live stream on MMAjunkie's YouTube page.
HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call the MMAjunkie Radio hotline at (866) 522-2846.
HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie Radio live...
The last Posts from "MMAjunkie"
- UFC striking standout Edson Barboza laments 4-year-old son's love of jiu-jitsu over kickboxing
- Ahead of UFC 232 rematch, watch first Jon Jones-Alexander Gustafsson bloody battle in full
- Nainoa Dung gets multi-fight Bellator deal after debut TKO win in Hawaii
- UFC reveals 'Trifecta Fight Prep' nutritional support program for athletes in fight camp
- Anderson Silva: UFC 234 opponent Israel Adesanya is 'super talented,' but not new version of me
- Sean O'Connell wants MMA fans to pay attention to PFL, see what they're missing
- USA TODAY Sports/MMAjunkie MMA rankings, Dec. 18: Iaquinta, Macfarlane make major moves
- Drakkar Klose didn't take Bobby Green's weigh-in antics, insults personally
- UFC Milwaukee 'Fight Motion': Edson Barboza's destruction of Dan Hooker more brutal in slo-mo
- Multiple steroids net Stefan Sekulic two-year USADA suspension
- In Trump's America, is UFC fighter Ben Askren a voice of reason?
- PFL championship preview: Vinny Magalhaes, Sean O'Connell battle for $1 million at light heavyweight
- Bellator Hawaii winner Nainoa Dung says he's what big promotions need: 'the next superstars'
- Why UFC on FOX 31 winner Zak Ottow had a hunch he'd be a late replacement
- Bellator Hawaii's best moments: 8 from the 808
- Daily Debate results: Whose star shined brightest between big UFC-Bellator weekend?
- Stream or download MMAjunkie Radio 2818 with Valentina and Antonina Shevchenko
- Watch MMAjunkie Radio here with Kayla Harrison and Derek Brunson
- Juliana Velasquez expects title shot vs. Ilima-Lei Macfarlane after Bellator 212 win
- Rob Font: Size made difference against Sergio Pettis at UFC on FOX 31
The headlines of News BreaK
Senate overwhelmingly passes criminal justice overhaul
The Senate has passed a sweeping criminal justice bipartisan overhaul, giving President Donald Trump a victory as Congress nears its holiday break.
Trump declares defeat of ISIS in Syria as US reportedly plans total...
The US is planning a total withdrawal of its military forces from Syria, where they are nearing the end of the campaign to retake all of the territory once held by ISIS...
Report: Facebook shared private messages with partners
Facebook gave some companies more extensive access to users' personal data than it has previously revealed, letting them read private messages or see the names of friends...
Trump declares victory over ISIS as the US prepares to pull all 2,000 troops...
President Donald Trump announced Wednesday morning that the US has defeated ISIS, which he says was the only reason US troops are in Syria. His declaration of victory comes...
Senate to vote Wednesday on bill to avert government shutdown
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says he'll be introducing a stopgap measure to continue funding the government until Feb. 8 to avert a government shutdown.
UK opposition leader denies calling PM May ‘stupid woman'
LONDON - Britain's main opposition leader is facing calls to apologize after he was accused of calling Prime Minister Theresa May a “stupid woman” in the House of Commons...
NFL Draft 2019: Michigan LB Devin Bush to forgo senior year
The 20-year-old was named the Big Ten's Defensive Player of the Year and a consensus All-American this season.
'I thought I was a goner': Rare tornado damages homes in Washington state
A strong tornado touched down in Washington state, heavily damaging several homes and toppling trees.
Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald says Sunday may be final home game
The veteran wide receiver has "no clue" whether he will retire or return to play another season.
The Latest: 1st signing-day surprise as Michigan beats Bama
The Latest on the first day of the early college football signing period :