Watch MMAjunkie Radio here with Paul Felder, Khabib-Conor UFC 229 discussion
MMAjunkie Radio kicks off today at 1 p.m. ET with guest Paul Felder .
UFC lightweight Felder will call in to discuss what could be next for him - potentially a fight with James Vick. Plus, we'll break down all the madness that was Thursday's UFC 229 news conference with lightweight champ Khabib Nurmagomedov , Conor McGregor and Dana White.
MMAjunkie Radio airs from 1 to 3 p.m. ET , live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. You can watch and listen live above or on MMAjunkie's YouTube page. Additionally, SiriusXM Fight Nation carries a replay later in the day and the following morning , or catch an on-demand replay on the SiriusXM app.
MMAjunkie Radio listener guide :
HOW TO WATCH : Watch a live stream on MMAjunkie's YouTube page.
HOW TO CALL: MMAjunkie Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call the MMAjunkie Radio hotline at (866) 522-2846.
HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMAjunkie Radio live...
The last Posts from "MMAjunkie"
- UFC on ESPN 1 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
- Photos: Best of Thiago 'Marreta' Santos
- USA TODAY Sports/MMAjunkie MMA rankings, Feb. 19: Francis Ngannou's resurgence continues
- UFC commentator Joe Rogan plans to call pay-per-views only in ESPN era
- After appeal, Cat Zingano's UFC 232 loss to Megan Anderson upheld by CSAC
- Former UFC title challenger Yushin Okami signs with ONE Championship
- Watch MMAjunkie Radio here with Andre Fili and Neil Melanson
- Twitter reacts to Kelvin Gastelum vs. Israel Adesanya interim title fight at UFC 236
- Hashtag Files: A close examination of John Dodson's social media presence
- Israel Adesanya vs. Kelvin Gastelum set for UFC 236 with interim title at stake
- Daily Debate: Is Francis Ngannou winning or Cain Velasquez losing the bigger deal?
- UFC's Jake Collier accepts 10-month suspension from USADA, claims 'simple mistake'
- Why worry about being normal? Bellator's Valerie Loureda knows she was 'born special'
- Coach: Cain Velasquez never said anything about tweaking his knee during open workout
- Sean Shelby's Shoes: What's next for Cain Velasquez after UFC on ESPN 1 loss?
- Luke Sanders couldn't walk normally before UFC on ESPN 1, but he wouldn't miss his chance
- Sean Shelby's Shoes: What's next for Francis Ngannou and UFC on ESPN 1's other key winners?
- Manny Bermudez admits even he's surprised by current winning streak, wants Sean O'Malley next
- Emily Whitmire broke a record at UFC on ESPN 1, but not before totally freaking out
- MMA's week out of the cage: Mike Perry gets engaged, fighters on 'Family Feud'
The headlines of News BreaK
Vladimir Putin warns US of new Russian weapons during speech
President Vladimir Putin says Russia will target new weapons at the United States should it deploy new intermediate-range missiles in Europe following Washington's withdrawal...
Trump Threatens To Cancel California's $929 Million High Speed Rail Grant
The president is in a Twitter war with California Gov. Gavin Newsom over the rail project and the president's emergency declaration to build a border wall.
Nick Sandmann's lawyers file $250 million lawsuit against Washington Post
The lawyers for the family of Nicholas Sandmann have filed a lawsuit against The Washington Post, seeking $250 million in both compensatory and punitive damages.
Trump nominates Jeffrey Rosen for deputy attorney general
WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump on Tuesday nominated Jeffrey Rosen, a longtime litigator and deputy transportation secretary, to replace Rod Rosenstein as deputy attorney...
Vladimir Putin focuses on social issues in state-of-the-nation speech
MOSCOW - President Vladimir Putin says in a state-of-the-nation address that Russia needs to focus on raising living standards. Speaking on Wednesday before lawmakers and top...
Don Newcombe, Former Baseball MVP, Dead At 92
In 1956, the Dodgers' pitching great won both the MVP and the Cy Young award
Civilians evacuated from last Islamic State holdout in Syria
BAGHOUZ, Syria - A convoy of trucks carrying civilians has left the last enclave held by Islamic State militants in eastern Syria. An Associated Press team says at least eight...
Britain is stripping a teen ISIS bride of her citizenship, and she could end...
Shamima Begum, a 19-year-old who fled her home in London to join ISIS, has been trying to return to Britain. But the UK says she is a national security threat. On Tuesday, it...
In Nigeria, film stars deploy to plead for election peace
KANO, Nigeria - As emergencies go, it had a catchy tune. Faced with a Nigerian election that could spiral into violence, some in the popular film industry known as Kannywood...
Burberry apologizes after sending noose sweatshirt down runway
A model called out the brand's "offensive" piece after walking show.