Stream or download MMAjunkie Radio 2765 with Douglas Lima, Steven Marrocco and Andy Vargas
Stream or download Thursday's episode of MMAjunkie Radio with guests Douglas Lima , Steven Marrocco and Andy Vargas.
Former Bellator welterweight champion Lima is set to face fellow ex-champ Andrey Koreshkov in the opening round of the current 170-pound tournament at Bellator 206 on Sept. 29. MMAjunkie reporter Marrocco called in to discuss USADA's recent sentencing of Jon Jones. And Vargas, a vocalist for Santana, co-hosted the end of the show in the studio.
Stream or download the entire episode over at AudioBoom.com or watch the episode above.
The last Posts from "MMAjunkie"
- It wasn't Argentina, but hey - Michael Johnson did kind of get his wish against Artem Lobov
- Watch MMAjunkie Radio here with Ryan Bader, Ray Cooper III, Rick Story
- Michael Johnson in for Zubaira Tukhugov, meets Artem Lobov at UFC Moncton
- Stream or download MMAjunkie Radio 2883 with Johny Hendricks, Julian Marquez, Jon Orlando
- Fan who helped McGregor during UFC 229 brawl speaks: 'I thought Russia was attacking Ireland'
- Floyd Mayweather says he's boxing Khabib Nurmagomedov, could make $200 million
- Adams vs. de la Rocha, Milstead vs. Rodriguez added to UFC Milwaukee
- Daily Debate results: Who deserves Bellator title shot vs. Bader-Fedor winner?
- Ryan Bader vs. Fedor Emelianenko grand prix final officially headlines Jan. 26 Bellator event
- Tickets on sale today for UFC on FOX 31 in Milwaukee, where $170 gets you cageside
- Video: Daniel Cormier's crazy story of fan helping Conor McGregor during UFC 229 brawl is true
- Yushin Okami meets Alexey Kunchenko at UFC Fight Night 142 in Adelaide
- USA TODAY Sports/MMAjunkie MMA rankings, Oct. 16: Ryan Bader moves up on pound-for-pound list
- NYSAC addresses health concerns for Daniel Cormier, Derrick Lewis ahead of UFC 230
- Dana White responds to Khabib Nurmagomedov's threat to quit UFC: 'We're good'
- Jennifer Chieng channels Olympic experience to stave off pressure of Bellator 208 debut win
- Remaining 2018 UFC and Bellator title fights, ranked - and assessing odds they happen as scheduled
- After Conor McGregor visit to Cowboys' stadium, Jerry Jones reignites UFC conversation
- Daily Debate results: Whose Bellator performance was more impressive, Fedor or Bader?
- UFC welterweight Brad Scott accepts two-year suspension for cocaine
The headlines of News BreaK
Melania Trump's plane was forced to turn around after reports of smoke in...
A plane carrying first lady Melania Trump landed safely on Wednesday after a minor malfunction, according to press aboard the flight. Reporters said they could see and smell...
The iconic puppeteer behind Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch is retiring after...
Caroll Spinney, the puppeteer behind "Sesame Street" icons Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch, is retiring. He worked on the show for nearly 50 years. Spinney has worked on the show...
12-year-old boy electrocuted while climbing fence to retrieve ball at...
"This young man was where he needed to be. He was doing what he loved, he was doing what was tied to his passion, which was playing football."
Pakistan Executes 'Serial Killer' Who Raped And Murdered 7-Year-Old Zainab...
Zainab's death triggered rioting in Pakistan and was reported throughout the world. Her murderer, Mohammad Imran, was reportedly hanged in the presence of Zainab's father.
Canada is now the world's largest legal marijuana marketplace
Canadian leaders say the goal is to better reflect society's changing opinion about marijuana and bring black market operators into a regulated system.
AP Sources: Astros sent second person to get near Indians
CLEVELAND - Two people familiar with the situation say the Houston Astros attempted to get a second person next to Cleveland's dugout during Game 3 of the AL Division Series...
Dodgers beat Brewers 2-1 in 13 innings to even series at 2-2
In the bottom of the 13th, the Los Angles Dodgers scored to break a 1-1 tie and even the series with the Milwaukee Brewers at 2-2.
GOP on defense to explain pre-existing condition protections
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - In ads and speeches, Democratic U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill is pounding Missouri voters with a single message: Her Republican challenger wants to end...
Canada to pardon people with marijuana convictions as the country legalizes pot
Canada's government will introduce legislation to let people apply for a pardon of marijuana possession convictions. It comes on the day that the country has legalized...
Bradley's grand slam helps Red Sox beat Astros 8-2 in ALCS
The Boston Red Sox take a 2-1 lead in the AL Championship Series against the Houston Astros.