Stream or download MMAjunkie Radio 2765 with Douglas Lima, Steven Marrocco and Andy Vargas
Stream or download Thursday's episode of MMAjunkie Radio with guests Douglas Lima , Steven Marrocco and Andy Vargas.
Former Bellator welterweight champion Lima is set to face fellow ex-champ Andrey Koreshkov in the opening round of the current 170-pound tournament at Bellator 206 on Sept. 29. MMAjunkie reporter Marrocco called in to discuss USADA's recent sentencing of Jon Jones. And Vargas, a vocalist for Santana, co-hosted the end of the show in the studio.
Stream or download the entire episode over at AudioBoom.com or watch the episode above.
The last Posts from "MMAjunkie"
- Fight Tracks: The walkout songs of Bellator 212
- UFC on FOX 31 play-by-play and live results
- Bellator 213 live and official results
- UFC on FOX 31 discussion thread
- Twitter reacts to Michael Chandler's win over Brent Primus to regain title in Bellator 212 rematch
- Twitter reacts to Frank Mir submitting to strikes vs. Javy Ayala at Bellator 212
- Twitter reacts to A.J. McKee's submission win to extend record streak at Bellator 212
- UFC on FOX 31 ceremonial weigh-in video highlights, photos: Heating up in Milwaukee
- Photos: UFC on FOX 31 ceremonial weigh-ins, face-offs
- Michael Bisping previews UFC on FOX 31 in Milwaukee, looks back at FOX era
- Kevin Lee: UFC rebuilding cash cow if they book Conor McGregor-Dustin Poirier rematch
- Bellator 213 ceremonial weigh-in video highlights, photo gallery
- As UFC on FOX deal comes to an end, remembering the highs and lows
- Ex-champ Dominick Cruz has kind words for 'inspiring human' John Lineker after injury withdrawal
- Photos: Bellator 213 official weigh-ins and ceremonial face-offs
- Every UFC on FOX 31 nickname ranked, from worst to best
- Zak Ottow wants to bounce back up and stay there at UFC Milwaukee
- Bellator 213's Liam McGeary not dwelling on skid, re-claiming belt: 'I'm focused on my family'
- One great photo from every UFC on FOX main-card fight
- UFC on FOX 31 staff predictions: Lee or Iaquinta, Barboza or Hooker in Milwaukee?
The headlines of News BreaK
Johnson & Johnson stock plummets after report claims it knew about asbestos...
Johnson & Johnson's stock tumbled 10 percent on Friday - wiping out close to $40 billion of its market value - after a Reuters report said the company knew for decades that...
Federal judge in Texas rules ObamaCare is unconstitutional
A U.S. federal judge in Texas ruled on Friday that the Affordable Care Act, commonly known as ObamaCare, is unconstitutional. U.S. District Judge Reed O'Connor in Fort Worth...
President Trump Names Mick Mulvaney As Acting White House Chief Of Staff
It's unclear how long Mulvaney will serve in the role, succeeding outgoing chief of staff John Kelly. On Dec. 8, Trump announced that Kelly would be leaving the job at the end...
19-year-old soldier from Johnstown dies in Afghanistan
Pfc. Joshua Mikeasky is the third soldier from Western Pennsylvania to die in the past month in support of Operation Freedom's Sentinel.
Sri Lanka's disputed prime minister resigns to end impasse
COLOMBO, Sri Lanka - Sri Lanka's disputed Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa has resigned, saying he wants to end a political impasse over his appointment. Rajapaksa signed his...
Gisin flown to hospital after crashing in World Cup downhill
SELVA DI VAL GARDENA, Italy - Swiss skier Marc Gisin was hospitalized Saturday following a nasty crash in a World Cup downhill.
Trump names Mulvaney 'acting' chief of staff
Mick Mulvaney, the director of the Office of Management and Budget, will become the acting White House chief of staff replacing John Kelly
Ukraine Orthodox leaders to approve break with Russia church
KIEV, Ukraine - Thousands of people have gathered outside a Kiev cathedral to witness the birth of a new Ukrainian Orthodox Church as tensions between Ukraine and Russia...
MLB trade rumors: Indians deal first baseman Yonder Alonso to White Sox
The Indians continue to wheel and deal.
The Russia Investigations: An Unfinished Case Looks Weaker Than Ever
This week in the Russia investigations: Headlines and courtroom action are coming thick and fast in the final weeks of the year, but a core "collusion" case also looks weaker...