LFA 50: Gear up with 49 highlight-reel finishes in 49 fight cards so far
In celebration of its historic 50th show tonight, LFA has put together a sizzle reel showcasing some of the best finishes in its history.
Ahead of LFA 50, which takes place tonight at Mystic Lake Casino Hotel in Prior Lake, Minn., with a main card on AXS TV, check out the promotion's highlights featuring one big stoppage in each of its first 49 events.
The video above includes a finish from LFA 1 through LFA 49, including Eryk Anders, who headlines Saturday's UFC Fight Night 137 card in Sao Paulo. Anders picked up a big TKO win at LFA 6 in his first fight with the promotion. His next time out, he won the promotion's middleweight title - and a month later was fighting in the UFC on short notice.
Check out the video above for all the finishes. Then don't miss tonight's LFA 50 to see if some more finishes make the reel for the next milestone.
The last Posts from "MMAjunkie"
- Twitter reacts to Michael Chandler's win over Brent Primus to regain title in Bellator 212 rematch
- Twitter reacts to Frank Mir submitting to strikes vs. Javy Ayala at Bellator 212
- Twitter reacts to A.J. McKee's submission win to extend record streak at Bellator 212
- UFC on FOX 31 ceremonial weigh-in video highlights, photos: Heating up in Milwaukee
- Photos: UFC on FOX 31 ceremonial weigh-ins, face-offs
- Michael Bisping previews UFC on FOX 31 in Milwaukee, looks back at FOX era
- Kevin Lee: UFC rebuilding cash cow if they book Conor McGregor-Dustin Poirier rematch
- Bellator 213 ceremonial weigh-in video highlights, photo gallery
- As UFC on FOX deal comes to an end, remembering the highs and lows
- Ex-champ Dominick Cruz has kind words for 'inspiring human' John Lineker after injury withdrawal
- Photos: Bellator 213 official weigh-ins and ceremonial face-offs
- Every UFC on FOX 31 nickname ranked, from worst to best
- Zak Ottow wants to bounce back up and stay there at UFC Milwaukee
- Bellator 213's Liam McGeary not dwelling on skid, re-claiming belt: 'I'm focused on my family'
- One great photo from every UFC on FOX main-card fight
- UFC on FOX 31 staff predictions: Lee or Iaquinta, Barboza or Hooker in Milwaukee?
- With Clark-Lee scratched, Zak Cummings vs. Trevor Smith moves to FS1 prelims at UFC Milwaukee
- Photos: UFC on FOX 31 official weigh-ins
- Andrea Lee responds to Jessica-Rose Clark's UFC on FOX 31 scratch: 'It sucks for the both of us'
- UFC on FOX 31 official weigh-in video highlights, photos in Milwaukee
The headlines of News BreaK
Federal judge in Texas strikes down Affordable Care Act
A federal judge in Texas said on Friday that the Affordable Care Act's individual coverage mandate is unconstitutional.
Trump: Budget director Mick Mulvaney named acting chief of staff
Mick Mulvaney will replace John Kelly, who is leaving at the end of the year.
19-year-old US soldier dies in Afghanistan
The death of Army Pfc. Joshua Mikeasky was under investigation, according to the Department of Defense.
Federal judge rules health care overhaul unconstitutional
WASHINGTON - A conservative federal judge in Texas on Friday ruled the Affordable Care Act "invalid" on the eve of the sign-up deadline for next year.
MLB trade rumors: Indians deal first baseman Yonder Alonso to White Sox
The Indians continue to wheel and deal.
21-year-old college student fatally stabbed by roommate, police say
Sarah Papenheim studied psychology and lived in the Netherlands since 2016.
USOC picks Salt Lake City to bid for future Winter Olympics
Salt Lake City earned widespread praise for hosting the 2002 Winter Games, making a return appearance seem almost inevitable.
Federal Judge Strikes Down Obamacare As Unconstitutional
A federal judge in Texas on Friday ruled the entire Affordable Care Act is unconstitutional due to a recent change in federal tax law. The move, coming on the eve of the...
Report: Federal judge in Texas rules Obama health-care law unconstitutional
A federal judge in Texas threw a dagger on Friday into the Affordable Care Act, ruling that the entire health-care law is unconstitutional because of a recent change in federal...
Cranky Congress still has work to do before wrapup
WASHINGTON - Nothing says, “Is it over yet?” quite like Senate Democratic leader Charles Schumer propping up his feet on the chair next to him. The casual vibe in the normally...