Suspect shot by Ceres officer identified as 15-year-old Hughson boy
The suspect who was killed by a Ceres police officer has been identified as a 15-year-old boy of Hughson, the Stanislaus County Sheriff's Department said.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "KCRA"
- Smoked out: NorCal events impacted by Camp Fire smoke
- These are some of the best deals for Black Friday
- California voter turnout sets recent record for a midterm
- How long will the smoke stay around?
- Democrat defeats independent for California insurance czar
- 3 ways to escape smoke this weekend
- Coast Guard seizes about $500 million worth of cocaine
- Sacramento-bound plane crashes near Redding airport
- Doing the dishes is the chore most likely to kill a relationship
- New Pickleball Courts Open In Grass Valley
- 94-year-old Folsom woman reported missing
- Looking For Fresh Air? We've Got Some For You
- From firefighter to evacuee: Paradise man loses home to Camp Fire
- Judge orders White House immediately restore CNN reporter's press pass
- President Trump To Visit California As Camp Fire Continue To Burn
- Ivy League college sued following professor sexual misconduct allegations
- Nothing to clear the smoke yet
- Dry-Aged Beef For More Flavorful, Tender Steaks
- 'Dodged a bullet': Butte County man finds home still standing
- 'It's heartbreaking': Paradise firefighter loses home in Camp Fire
The headlines of News BreaK
Democrat Stacey Abrams Ends Bid For Georgia Governor, Decrying 'Suppression'
Republican Brian Kemp will be the next governor of Georgia, with Democrat Stacey Abrams conceding Friday afternoon following a bitter 10-day battle since Election Day.
Trump says he's written answers to Mueller's questions himself
President Trump said Friday he has answered questions for Robert Mueller, but hasn't submitted them to the special counsel - adding that the Russia probe is ”a hoax,” a “witch...
Judge orders White House to reinstate Jim Acosta's press pass
A federal judge on Friday ruled that the White House had to return CNN's Jim Acosta's press credentials - at least temporarily - rebuking President Trump's decision to yank it...
Coast Guard seizes about $500 million worth of cocaine
The United States Coast Guard seized cocaine with an estimated street value of around $500 million during a series of interdictions in international waters.
Wendy's is giving away free cheeseburgers to celebrate National Fast Food...
Wendy's is giving away free junior bacon cheeseburgers through November 23 in celebration of National Fast Food Day on Friday. To be eligible, customers need to purchase...
Cal-Stanford Big Game postponed because of wildfire smoke
BERKELEY, Calif. - The annual Big Game between Stanford and California that had been scheduled for Saturday was postponed two weeks because of the unhealthy air quality in the...
Statue of Liberty's original torch moved
The original torch was housed in the base of the Statue of Liberty. It's being moved so more of the public can see it.
Kansas, former LSU coach Les Miles finalizing deal, report says
Negotiations have been ongoing throughout this week and Miles' buyout settlement with LSU on Thursday helped move along the process.
Trump: I shouldn't have skipped Veterans Day ceremony
President Trump has admitted that he made a mistake by skipping the ceremony commemorating Veterans Day at Arlington National Cemetery on Monday. “I should have done that,”...
Trump cracks joke about Antonin Scalia's sex life
President Trump sparked a tweetstorm Friday when he cracked a sex joke about the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia during a Medal of Freedom presentation at the White...