Students compete in tech careers challenge in Sacramento
Posted On: Jan 13, 2019 | Posted By: KCRA
Students from across the region came to Sacramento on Saturday for a hands-on challenge at Universal Technical Institute in Sacramento.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "KCRA"
- Family seeks 'Disney-mad' nanny to dress as princesses for $53,000
- Union: Homeless encampments pose hazards to Sacramento firefighters
- Body of missing Stanislaus County girl found, family says
- How rising sea levels could impact Delta, Sacramento Valley
- Gov. Newsom wants $10 fee to clean up tainted water
- Pedestrian struck, killed by Amtrak train in Davis
- Making homes for the homeless
- Big city mayors seek more money to fight homelessness
- Officials hope reducing Stanislaus River flow helps find missing girl
- Workers stage 1-day strike at California campuses, hospitals
- More rain due by Friday
- 'Schoolhouse Rock,' Jay-Z, 'La Bamba' in Library of Congress
- Mother of 9-year-old girl found dead in duffel bag charged with murder
- Kids really are closer to maternal grandparents, here's why
- South Land Park residents debate Del Rio Trail, train
- Lake Tahoe in Sac? The Cabin goes for full rustic feel
- This is the chore most likely to cause fights in relationships
- Company sues former Davis professor, alleging strawberry patent infringement
- Stanislaus County Fair cancels poultry shows amid disease concerns
- Mumps outbreak at university reaches more than 60 possibly infected
The headlines of News BreaK
Lawsuit: Harvard 'shamelessly' profits from photos of slaves
A woman has sued Harvard University, claiming the school has "shamelessly" turned a profit from images of two 19th century slaves she says are her ancestors.
Police: Teacher forced preschool children to stand naked in closet as punishment
At least four preschoolers, ages 4 and 5, were disciplined this way, police said.
Robert Kraft to reject plea deal offered in prostitution case, reports say
Prosecutors were offering a deal in which charges would be dropped if Kraft admitted that he would be found guilty in court.
RFK speech, songs by Jay-Z, Cyndi Lauper being added to National Recording...
Songs performed by Jay-Z, Cyndi Lauper and a Robert F. Kennedy speech are among 25 recordings being inducted to the National Recording Registry.
White Sox, top prospect Eloy Jimenez near 6-year, $43M deal, reports say
Jimenez had a monster 2018 season split between Double-A and Triple-A, slashing .337/.384/.577 with 22 home runs and 75 RBIs in 108 games.
Drinking very hot tea almost doubles risk of cancer, new study says
Those who like their tea piping hot could be increasing their risk of esophageal cancer, according to a new study.
Beloved 97-year-old veteran working at grocery store says he's not retiring...
Retirement is not even on the radar for this 97-year-old man in New Jersey.
Fed holds rates steady; signals end to increases for 2019
The Federal Reserve held interest rates steady on Wednesday and its policymakers abandoned projections for further rate hikes this year as the U.S. central bank flagged an...
'Stranger Things' season 3 trailer reveals new Upside Down monster
In true 80s style, they're fighting it off in the local mall.
Man tried to smuggle tortoises through airport by disguising them as pastries
Points for creativity?