Students compete in tech careers challenge in Sacramento
Posted On: Jan 13, 2019 | Posted By: KCRA
Students from across the region came to Sacramento on Saturday for a hands-on challenge at Universal Technical Institute in Sacramento.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "KCRA"
- Riverbank installs new high-tech surveillance cameras
- Fireworks to go on sale! Here's what you need to know
- Bill would allow noncitizens to take part in California Democratic Party politics
- Firefighters help kids overcome their fears at UC Davis MIND Institute
- Crews battle grass fire in Roseville
- California bill may allow noncitizens to become Democratic Party delegates
- California lawmakers reject 2nd audit of DMV
- Want to get fireworks? Here's what you need to know
- Tracy police search for man in connection with slaying of 18-year-old
- 1 injured after fire erupts at Fair Oaks home
- How to watch Officer Tara O'Sullivan's memorial service
- Cooler than average weather sticks around
- Man killed in apparent targeted shooting, Stockton police say
- Cal Fire: PG&E power lines cause of Monterey County wildfire
- New California law aimed at reducing horse racing deaths
- Here are the procession routes for Officer Tara O'Sullivan's memorial
- 12-year-old girl contracts flesh-eating infection during Florida beach vacation
- Watch: 2020 Democratic debate on NBC News
- Mom who left 3-year-old in hot car convicted of murder, Sac DA says
- Sacramento County homeless population up 19 percent, report says
The headlines of News BreaK
Foul ball that struck toddler at Houston Astros' game cracked her skull...
The 2-year-old girl struck by a foul ball last month during a Chicago Cubs' game against the Astros in Houston sustained a fracture skull, subdural bleeding, brain contusions...
Dixie Chicks announce first new album in 13 years
It's been 13 years since the country group released their last album, "Taking the Long Way," which won the Grammy for album of the year.
Pirates draft pick wins College World Series with Vanderbilt
2 more deputies fired for inaction after Parkland school shooting
Two additional deputies have been fired for their inaction after the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, that killed 17 people.
Democrats clash in 2020's opening debate, aiming at Trump
MIAMI - Democrats face off in a prime-time fight Wednesday night in the first debate of the 2020 presidential campaign, the unofficial starting line for the party's quest to...
New law in Kentucky will allow concealed carry for gun owners without permit...
The Kentucky law takes effect Thursday.
Altidore scores in first start in 20 months, US tops Panama
KANSAS CITY, Kan. - Jozy Altidore scored on an overhead kick in his first start for the national team in 20 months, lifting the United States over Panama 1-0 Wednesday night as...
‘BORING!' says Trump as Democrats argue if Russia or climate change pose...
The first Democratic debate saw 10 largely-interchangeable candidates square off to trade platitudes in a free-for-all plagued with technical difficulties, mysterious shifts...
12-year-old girl contracts flesh-eating infection during Florida beach vacation
"If it wasn't for the quick responses and aggressive treatments, I wouldn't have her," Brown said.
Julian Castro managed to break from the pack and dominate the stage at the...
The first 2020 Democratic primary debate featured candidates sharing the stage for the first time. Some candidates managed to break from the pack, but none more than former HUD...