Paramedic makes unscheduled stop to make patient's request come true
Posted On: Nov 24, 2017 | Posted By: KCRA
The patient was on her way to a palliative care unit, which is a unit where those with life-limiting illnesses.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "KCRA"
- Hundreds rally at Manteca peace march in support of Sikh man
- Suspect shot by Ceres officer identified as 15-year-old Hughson boy
- ‘Walk of Honor' held in support of Sikh man attacked in Manteca
- Dozens of new murals completed in Wide Open Walls festival
- Festival brings together parishioners, East Sac community
- Bay Bridge sideshow stunts caught on camera
- Djokovic makes history, becomes first-ever player to win career 'Golden Masters'
- Cooler temperatures moving in
- Authorities: West Sac man arrested for trying to have sex with teen
- LA Lyft driver shot in head while carrying passengers
- Deadly Ferguson Fire is fully contained
- Authorities investigate deadly Stanislaus Co. officer-involved shooting
- Police arrest 2 men in connection with Lodi homicide
- Fire near Rancho Cordova golf course considered suspicious
- Ship traffic passes under Rio Vista bridge
- Vegetation fire sparks in Rancho Cordova golf area course
- In a bitterly divided town, Karen Pence produces some sweet results
- 1 dead in Stanislaus County officer-involved shooting
- People at Sac shelter receive $25K in free dental care
- Deputy-involved shooting reported in Stanislaus County
The headlines of News BreaK
IndyCar driver Wickens flown to hospital after scary crash
IndyCar driver Robert Wickens taken by helicopter for medical treatment following horrific accident at start of race at Pocono Raceway.
Pope on sex abuse: “We showed no care for the little ones”
VATICAN CITY - Pope Francis has issued a letter to Catholics around the world condemning the “crime” of priestly sexual abuse and cover-up and demanding accountability, in...
After MeToo, Kevin Spacey movie ‘Billionaire Boys Club' earns $126 on...
Sometime over the weekend, a moviegoer at the Deer Valley Cinema in Antioch, California, forked over $9 to sit in an otherwise empty theater - unwittingly becoming a solitary...
‘Truth isn't truth,' Giuliani says on Mueller probe
President Donald Trump's attorney, Rudy Giuliani, says that "truth isn't truth" when explaining why he won't let special counsel Robert Mueller rush the president into...
Report: Michael Cohen May Be Charged With Major Fraud
President Trump's former right-hand man may soon be charged with fraud involving well over $20 million in loans, sources tell the New York Times. The insiders, including a...
‘I will start again': Sarri to quit smoking while Chelsea boss, but only...
Maurizio Sarri plans on quitting his 80-per-day cigarette habit cold turkey while in charge of the Premier League side but says that he will resume his nicotine habit after a...
Chaos at Gatwick airport as flight info displayed on whiteboards amid screen...
A technical glitch caused havoc at Gatwick Airport as it forced staff to write down flight information on a white board and “shout out” destinations to ensure it reached all...
Seminole County tax collector stirs controversy over Muslim post
Calls to apologize or resign have come in response to a Facebook post made by Seminole County's tax collector, Joel Greenberg.
Barcelona police shoot man who tried to attack them with knife
MADRID - A man attacked officers with a knife at a police station in Barcelona on Monday and was gunned down, police in the Spanish city said. The attacked occurred just before...
Pedestrian killed in crash on Fayetteville Road in Garner
The northbound and southbound lanes of U.S. Highway 401 in Garner are closed Monday after a pedestrian was struck and killed by a car, according to police.