More mild weather followed by rain over the weekend
Posted On: Nov 25, 2017 | Posted By: KCRA
KCRA 3 Weather meteorologist Dirk Verdoorn looks at the noticeable changes happening this weekend.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "KCRA"
- Students head to Florida capital to press for gun law change
- Below average temps continue
- Complaint: Mom of baby who died in fire left kids alone while she was working
- 2018 Winter Olympics: What happened while you were sleeping
- Cameron Park officials apologize for AR-15 in fundraiser raffle
- Freezing temps raise concerns for farmers in Sacramento Valley
- Residents seek refuge after fire destroys Lodi hotel
- Police: Pastor helped rob Sunday school teacher
- Substitute teacher fired after video surfaces of student being body-slammed
- California students demand action on gun violence
- Youth mobilize against gun violence: A new movement?
- Freeze warning concerns San Joaquin County farmers
- Sierra snow slows holiday traffic but pleases businesses
- Sexual misconduct scandal envelops California Legislature
- Filmmakers resurrect memory of Sacramento's Alhambra Theater
- The aftermath: Grieving teens, raw emotions following Florida school shooting
- Cold tonight!
- Stockton police: Man shot in gas station parking lot
- Tree crashes into South Lake Tahoe home, cat rescued
- Goodwill offers sale and opportunity to help community
The headlines of News BreaK
Rite Aid is being sold to grocery store chain Albertsons
Albertsons owns Safeway, Vons and other grocery brands. Now it's getting deeper into the pharmacy business with a deal to buy Rite Aid.
Bride gets stuck in elevator on way to wedding reception
She missed cocktail hour!
While you were sleeping: Uh oh - Slovenian hockey player fails Olympic drug test
Hot Buttered Post is your daily guide to can't-miss events and the headlines you need to start your Olympic day. All times ET. While you were sleeping ANOTHER ONE Slovenian...
Teacher in video body-slamming student reportedly fired
A substitute teacher in North Carolina was fired this week after video footage emerged of him apparently slamming a 12-year-old student to the ground. The incident, which...
President Donald Trump endorses Mitt Romney for Senate
The endorsement marked the latest chapter in an at-times tumultuous relationship.
Norway tops Slovenia, 1st Olympic men's hockey win since '94
GANGNEUNG, South Korea - Patrick Thoresen knows it has been a long time since Norway won a men's hockey game at the Olympics. It's not even a sure thing to qualify. So on...
Winter Olympics 2018: What to watch Tuesday, Feb. 20, in Pyeongchang
Key events for the U.S. on Tuesday include the women's downhill in Alpine skiing and the women's singles portion of figure skating.
Trump: Dems defended election integrity until they lost
WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump is again accusing his predecessor of not doing enough to prevent Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election. Trump tweets that's...
EU advocate says Poland broke law by logging in forest
WARSAW, Poland - The European Union's top advocate said Tuesday that Poland has infringed environmental laws with its massive logging of trees in one of Europe's last pristine...
R. Kelly evicted, owes $30K in unpaid rent for Georgia homes
Court filings show Kelly paid $3,000 a month and $11,542 a month, respectively, for two homes just 2 miles apart.