Homicide suspect on the run, Sacramento County officials say
Posted On: Nov 13, 2018 | Posted By: KCRA
A man "actively evading arrest" in connection with a deadly shooting is wanted by the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "KCRA"
- How people call for help is changing. The state is trying to adapt
- California officials talk challenges of calling 911 during disasters
- Stockton families displaced after apartment ceilings collapse
- Women's clothing chain Dressbarn to close all its 650 stores: 'Decision was difficult, but necessary'
- 32 apartments damaged following Stockton hail storm
- Former Stockton mayor speaks out on plea deal
- Vandals topple, break headstones at Sacramento Historic City Cemetery
- Detectives release sketch of suspect in deadly Sacramento shooting
- Man convicted in ambush killings of California officers
- More rain heading our way
- Man accused of killing Sacramento deputy appears in court
- California judge censured for trying to get ticket tossed
- 'Jailbirds' star Megan 'Monster' Hawkins arrested in Elk Grove
- Efforts to protect patients from cyberattacks grow
- KCRA Today: May 20, 2019
- Former Stockton mayor agrees to plea deal, probation
- Lodi police seek help identifying robber
- Sacramento police start seat belt crackdown
- Manlove Mansion property offers name your own price option
- Southern California police seize $1.25M of meth, arrest 2
The headlines of News BreaK
Andrea, Atlantic season's 1st named subtropical storm, forms
Subtropical storm Andrea has formed 335 miles southwest of Bermuda.
Don McGahn Could Be a Glaring No-Show Tomorrow
Former White House counsel Don McGahn is slated to appear before the House Judiciary Committee Tuesday, but that may not come to pass. The New York Times is reporting by way of...
Women's clothing chain Dressbarn to close all its 650 stores: 'Decision was...
The company's chief financial officer said Dressbarn has not been operating at an "acceptable level of profitability in today's retail environment."
Parents of dead West Point cadet can use his sperm, judge rules
A judge has cleared the way for the parents of a 21-year-old West Point cadet who died in a skiing accident to use his frozen sperm to produce a child.
'Sesame Street' introduces Karli, a Muppet in foster care
In an effort to support foster children and families, there's a new Muppet family living on Sesame Street.
Ford Slashes 10% Of Its Global Salaried Workforce
About 7,000 white-collar jobs are being eliminated as part of Ford's massive organizational restructuring. The automaker says it will save $600 million per year as a result.
SeaWorld, Busch Gardens offering veterans and family members free admission
Active duty and retired military members and their families can spend a day at SeaWorld or Busch Gardens for free this summer.
‘Never a dull moment': Florida sheriff's office called after shark, gator...
In what the sheriff's office called its “most Florida call of the week,” deputies discovered a shark that had been dumped in a creek and found an alligator nearby.
Judge Rules Against Trump In Financial Records Dispute With Congress
A federal judge said Monday that the president cannot block a House subpoena to Mazars USA, an accounting firm for Trump and his businesses.
A federal judge sides with House Dems in a subpoena fight over Trump's...