Homegrown NBA player gives Sacramento kids special day on the court
In 2016, Marquese Chriss, a Sacramento native and Pleasant Grove High School graduate, enjoyed quite a special moment when he was selected in the first-round of the NBA draft by the hometown Sacramento Kings.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "KCRA"
- Man convicted in Lodi doctor's murder
- Sacramento bar under investigation after woman claims she was drugged
- A Comfortable Thursday
- Parents issue warning after daughter is electrocuted in Citrus Heights pool
- Poll: Kamala Harris leads Joe Biden with California Democrats
- Suisun City man charged with 32 counts of child sex abuse
- High school students meet with policymakers at California Capitol
- Berkeley banishes gender-specific terms from city code
- Sacramento mayor proposes 'right to shelter' plan for California's homeless
- Man in 'altered state' dies in Stanislaus County after struggle with deputies
- Sacramento fire creates large plume of smoke
- A Comfortbale Thursday
- California strawberries are about to get tastier and more environmentally friendly
- Crews battle commercial fire near Sac Executive Airport
- Los Angeles police officer charged with off-duty rapes
- California animal rescue group needs help caring for 89 baby birds
- FBI, Italy arrest 19 mafia suspects with ties to Gambino crime family
- Riggs Report: Tense debate on Capitol Hill
- USS Hornet Museum features Apollo artifacts
- Sacramento restaurants celebrating caviar with dishes, events
The headlines of News BreaK
Police arrest Hawaiian protesters trying to block construction of telescope
Police have arrested several protesters blocking access to Hawaii's highest peak where a telescope will be constructed on land some Native Hawaiians consider sacred.
Frat bro found guilty in pledge's alcohol-related hazing death
A former Louisiana State University student on Wednesday was found guilty of negligent homicide in the alcohol-related hazing death of a fraternity pledge two years ago. It...
Sexual assault charges dropped against Kevin Spacey in Massachusetts...
During a July 8 court hearing, the accuser decided to invoke the Fifth Amendment.
An 11-year-old's clever 'ice cold beer' sign sure got the attention of police
Everyone loves a lemonade on a hot summer day, but 11-year old Seth had an even better idea.
House blocks maverick Dem's Trump impeachment effort
The U.S. House detailed a maverick Democrat's drive to impeach President Donald Trump for his recent racial insults against lawmakers of color.
Trump supporters chant 'SEND HER BACK' as the president attacks Ilhan Omar...
Supporters of President Donald Trump chanted "SEND HER BACK!" at a rally in Greenville, North Carolina, in reference to Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar. The chants came as Trump...
Hundreds of pages of emails about Tupac show Iowa official's fixation of...
He hosted weekly "Tupac Fridays" to play his music in the office, and he marked his own 65th birthday with Tupac-themed cookies, including ones decorated with the words "Thug...
Nationals' bullpen collapse gives Orioles 9-2 victory
BALTIMORE - Trey Mancini hit two home runs and Baltimore pummeled the Washington Nationals' ineffective bullpen in a 9-2 victory Wednesday night that provided the Orioles with...
Pumpsie Green, first black player on Boston Red Sox, dies at 85
Elijah "Pumpsie" Green, the first black player on the Boston Red Sox, has died at the age of 85.
‘The Bachelor' creator Mike Fleiss accused of attacking pregnant wife
A judge has issued a restraining order and Warner Bros. is looking into the allegations.