Evacuees anxious to see if homes survived Butte County wildfire
Posted On: Nov 13, 2018 | Posted By: KCRA
Of the tens of thousands of people displaced by the Camp Fire in Butte County, many are in evacuation shelters grateful for help and support.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "KCRA"
- Wind, snow make travel difficult for drivers in Sierra
- Suspected DUI driver crashes into Rancho Cordova building, authorities say
- 1 arrested after man falls over railing at Kings-Warriors game
- What Hillary Clinton wrote in a letter to an 8-year-old who lost her bid for class president
- California's proposed text messaging tax nixed
- 3 Suspects In Custody After Sacramento Manhunt
- Sacramento Homeless Advocate Shares His Experience At US-Mexico Border
- Rain has arrived, how long it will last
- 2 dead in apparent murder-suicide, Elk Grove police say
- Higher percentage of California pot passing safety tests
- Vigil held for teen who died after being restrained at El Dorado Hills school
- Police Searching For Suspect In Arden Park After High Speed Chase
- Small plane makes emergency landing on California beach
- Covered California extends deadline amid questions over Obamacare future
- Parents Get Holiday Help From Community At Christmas In Cordova Event
- Covered California Deadline Extended Amid Questions Over Obamacare Future
- Once-conjoined Sacramento County sisters get custom bikes
- Rain snow and wind on the way to NorCal
- How judge's ruling affects Covered California deadline
- Elk Grove police seek theft suspect accused of carjacking
The headlines of News BreaK
Not into 'playing bingo,' 84-year-old woman gets college degree
The 84-year-old made it to class even after she had to start using a walker.
Colin Kroll, co-founder of HQ Trivia, found dead at 35
Kroll was the chief executive of the HQ Trivia app, a founder of the app Vine and worked for a period at Twitter.
White House digs in on border wall demand, risking shutdown
"We will do whatever is necessary to build the border wall to stop this ongoing crisis of immigration," said White House senior adviser Stephen Miller.
Camp Fire cleanup worker fired over photos from burn zone
Police in Northern California say they'll pursue criminal charges against a wildfire cleanup worker who posted photos of himself posing at destroyed properties.
HQ Trivia and Vine cofounder Colin Kroll dead at 35
Colin Kroll, the cofounder of HQ Trivia and Vine, was found dead in New York City this morning. His death is being investigated as a possible narcotics overdose.
Philippines contestant Catriona Gray named Miss Universe
BANGKOK - Catriona Gray of the Philippines was named winner of the Miss Universe 2018 competition in the Thai capital Bangkok, besting contestants from 93 other countries to...
First transgender contestant fails to win Miss Universe, still makes history
Angela Ponce, Spain's Miss Universe hopeful and the pageant's first-ever transgender contestant, was unable to capture the crown on Sunday night - and she couldn't have cared...
Actor Geoffrey Rush denies new sexual harassment allegations from former...
Australia will be rocked by the latest allegations against the award-winning actor Geoffrey Rush put forward in Sunday's New York Times, this time from his one time protege...
Wall's 40, 14 lead Wiz past Lakers 128-110; LBJ scores 13
WASHINGTON - Amid all of his team's losses and infighting and roster flux, John Wall showed just how well he's capable of playing, producing 40 points and 14 assists to lead...
Asian shares edge higher with Fed meeting in focus
SINGAPORE - Asian markets rose Monday on hopes that the Federal Reserve would re-evaluate its hawkish stance at a meeting later this week, following signs of slower global...