Paradise evacuee questions PG&E about deadly wildfire
Paul Kliefoth of Paradise evacuated his home to escape the deadliest and most destructive wildfire in California history last week. So he came to a community meeting about the Camp Fire armed with a question: What caused it?Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "KCRA"
- Modesto leaders look for better solutions to help homeless
- Sutter HS football player caught vandalizing opponent's locker room
- Folsom PD: Man used SnapChat to sell drugs to students
- Officials release names of 38 people killed in Camp Fire
- Davis debates ‘the claw' yard waste pickup future
- Family asks for others to send Christmas cards to 6-year-old with brain cancer
- 5 things to know about Old Sacramento riverfront project
- PG&E to cover power lines, expand weather monitoring
- Some Valley fog likely Tuesday
- Some Valley for likely Tuesday
- Report: El Dorado Hills school used force that was 'not reasonable' when restraining teen
- Folsom PD: Man arrested on suspicion of selling drugs to students
- California woman drowns at dangerous Kauai spot Queen's Bath
- When Santa visits go very, very wrong
- William Jessup's star basketball player has as much heart as hustle
- Video shows injured skier being rescued in El Dorado County
- Nevada County authorities: Man's severe injuries not from mountain lion
- What to do with gifts you don't want
- New Program Helps Girls Get Interested In Math
- Thieves smash into Dixon outdoor sporting goods store
The headlines of News BreaK
Ex-frat president accused of sexual assault avoids jail, accuser outraged
DALLAS - A Texas judge on Monday accepted a plea bargain allowing a former Baylor University student accused of raping a woman at a fraternity party to avoid serving jail time...
Missing Marines declared dead in warplanes crash off Japan
Five Marines who have been missing since their plane collided with another jet near Japan have been declared dead, officials said Monday night. The crew members were on a...
Police, FBI probe suspected white supremacist attack on DJ
The FBI is helping investigate an attack by several suspected white supremacists on a black disc jockey at a tavern in Washington state over the weekend, authorities said Monday.
Google+ will shut down 4 months early after Google discovered a second data...
On Monday, Google announced that it would be shutting down Google+ four months early after another data leak was discovered. The company said 52.5 million users were affected...
MLB trade rumors: Mets discussing acquiring J.T. Realmuto in 3-team deal...
Both New York teams and the Marlins are discussing a deal that would send catcher J.T. Realmuto to the Mets, according to The Athletic.
Stock Watch: Bob Condotta grades the Seahawks in their 21-7 win over the Vikings
The Seahawks' running game was stronger than ever, and Bobby Wagner went off again. But there were some serious flaws in Seattle's win over the Vikings on Monday Night Football.
LeBron James gets best of final meeting with Dwyane Wade
LOS ANGELES - LeBron James scored 28 points and the Los Angeles Lakers survived Dwyane Wade's 15-point performance in the second half of the superstars' probable final on-court...
Brexit deal delayed: British Prime Minister Theresa May postpones vote
Postponing the vote is a fresh humiliation for May, who became prime minister after Britain's 2016 decision to leave the EU.
SCOTUS won't hear states' appeal over Planned Parenthood funding
Justices Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch said they would have heard the case.
Google CEO faces House grilling on breach, China censorship
WASHINGTON - Google's CEO faces a grilling from U.S. lawmakers on how the web search giant handled an alarming data breach and whether it may bend to Chinese government...