1 killed, 1 injured in vehicle crash in Vacaville, police say
Posted On: Jan 14, 2019 | Posted By: KCRA
One person has died and another was seriously injured in a vehicle accident Sunday night, Vacaville police said.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "KCRA"
- Person hit, killed by freight train in south Sacramento
- Football-loving teen with brain injury finds new way to play his favorite sport
- Man arrested after home invasion, fire in Placer County
- Rain returns to California
- This bill could punish owners who abandon, restrain dogs during natural disasters
- Manteca burglary suspect hides from cops in ceiling of Sprint store
- New York woman gives birth to 15-pound baby girl
- Authorities respond to apparent burglary, house fire in Colfax area
- Want to get a wild horse and $1,000? The government will pay you
- Rare California super bloom made 'unbearable' by selfie-takers
- 2 killed, 2 injured in early-morning RV fire in Dixon
- 'Major crash' slows Stockton Boulevard near Mack Road
- Roseville officer injured in fight with suspect, police say
- Dry today. Unsettled mi-week expected
- Authorities: Enormous blaze at Texas petrochemicals plant will continue to burn for days
- Hundreds pack Modesto mosque in wake of New Zealand massacre
- Rainy winter leads to dangerous rivers across California
- Rep. Nunes sues Twitter, users for defamation and negligence
- Fast luck: Tourist wins $1M jackpot in under 5 minutes
- Search continues for 5-year-old girl who fell into Stanislaus River
The headlines of News BreaK
Prosecutors offer plea deal to Patriots owner Robert Kraft in prostitution case
Kraft would have to concede that he would be found guilty in court.
Prosecutors reportedly offer to drop charges against Robert Kraft in...
The Wall Street Journal is reporting that prosecutors have offered to drop charges against Robert Kraft and others in the massage-parlor prostitution case. The deal requires...
This bill could punish owners who abandon, restrain dogs during natural...
If the bill passes, a person could face charges of animal cruelty and a fine of up to $5,000.
Warren Buffett's March Madness bracket challenge has $1M per year prize...
Warren Buffett is once again offering a $1 million per year prize for a perfect Sweet 16 bracket in the 2019 NCAA Tournament, only there's a catch this year. Only employees of...
Want to get a wild horse and $1,000? The government will pay you
A federal program is giving people $1,000 to adopt an untrained wild horse or burro.
'You won't hear me speak his name': New Zealand leader vows to never give...
Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern told reporters, "He obviously had a range of reasons for committing this atrocious terrorist attack. Lifting his profile was one of them. And...
Jerry Lee Lewis transferred to a rehab center after suffering a stroke
"Jerry Lee Lewis is expected to fully recover with aggressive and intensive rehab," his neurologist said.
Trial begins for former East Pittsburgh officer charged with fatally...
The case of an East Pittsburgh police officer who shot and killed Antwon Rose while the 17-year-old boy ran from a pulled-over car last spring went to trial Tuesday morning.
Trump names former Delta exec to lead FAA amid meltdown over troubled Boeing...
US President Donald Trump has appointed the former head of flight operations for Delta Airlines to run the Federal Aviation Administration, currently under scrutiny for...
AP Source: Cup champion Capitals to visit White House
WASHINGTON - A person with direct knowledge of the decision says the Washington Capitals will go to the White House on Monday to celebrate their Stanley Cup championship. The...