Why the Spurs' championship point guard became a Hornet
Posted On: Jan 14, 2019 | Posted By: ESPN
Tony Parker never really wanted to leave the Spurs, and the franchise never thought he would. So how in the world did he end up on the Hornets?Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "ESPN"
- The ESPN Daily: NBA draftees try naming things from the 90s, an Oscar-worthy double play, and the latest on free agency
- Albert Pujols' return to St. Louis: It was as if he never left
- Schoenfield: Even the Dodgers' rookies are out of this world
- Green, 22, hangs on to win her 1st LPGA major
- 'King of SoCal': Two Kawhi billboards go up in L.A
- Mets apologize after confrontation with reporter
- Cameroon blasts officials after loss to England
- Mets skipper curses, pitcher charges at reporter
- What UConn's expected move to the Big East could mean for its biggest programs
- Reports: Mets skipper, pitcher snap at reporter
- Argentina still doesn't have a plan around Messi but is making it work
- What it's like to play against Brazil's Marta
- Fan taken for tests after hit by Bellinger's foul
- Yanks' HR streak hits 26 games, sets club mark
- Cauley-Stein's agent: 'Time for Willie to move on'
- Follow live: France, Brazil go to extra time
- Murray completes comeback with doubles title
- Cameroon blasts officials after England loss
- Alonso tops Strawberry's Mets rookie HR mark
- Only a miracle can save the 2019 Formula One season now
The headlines of News BreaK
Police officer fatally shot at Missouri business after responding to report...
He was with the department for about three months, police Chief John Buchannan said.
2 dead after church charter bus coming from Colorado conference crashes
The bus was carrying 10 children and five adults, according to the Colorado State Patrol.
Siblings make history crossing Times Square on high wire 25 stories in the air
The Flying Wallendas made the nerve-racking 1,300-foot crossing between 1 Times Square and 2 Times Square.
O'Rourke veterans' plan would create tax to fund future wars
COLUMBIA, S.C. - Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke is pledging to end the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and help create a federal health care fund to cover the...
Mets respond after Vargas, Callaway blow up on reporter
The Mets issued an apology to a reporter who became the target of a blowup by manager Mickey Callaway and pitcher Jason Vargas in a chaotic clubhouse scene on Sunday. Callaway...
Wisconsin man charged in shooting death of 5-year-old boy
Milwaukee County prosecutors have filed criminal charges against a Wisconsin man in connection with the shooting death of a 5-year-old boy after the boy accidentally shot himself.
Mike Pompeo arrives in Saudi Arabia as Iran threatens US drones
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo arrived Monday in Saudi Arabia in a hastily arranged visit amid mounting tensions between Washington and...
Flying Wallendas siblings triumphantly cross Times Square on tightrope
They crossed the Crossroads of the World - hundreds of feet above the pavement. A brother and sister from the famed Flying Wallendas circus family on Sunday night successfully...
Aw! Man saves fawn stuck in middle of lake, video shows
A fawn was rescued after it was spotted swimming in the middle of a California lake.
Bad weather hampers recovery of bodies from Indian peak
NEW DELHI - Officials say bad weather is delaying the recovery of the bodies of international climbers who went missing while attempting to scale an unclimbed Himalayan peak in...