Why the Spurs' championship point guard became a Hornet
Posted On: Jan 14, 2019 | Posted By: ESPN
Tony Parker never really wanted to leave the Spurs, and the franchise never thought he would. So how in the world did he end up on the Hornets?Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "ESPN"
- UFC Fight Night Brooklyn undercard recap
- Ibrahimovic: 'I will win' with Galaxy in 2019
- Suspended skater Coughlin, 33, takes own life
- Cubs' quips draw ire of Cards' Molina: 'Losers'
- Texas, A&M presidents support renewing rivalry
- Goal for Lakers: Keep Harden 'anything under 50'
- Sources: Ravens near extension with Harbaugh
- UConn AD leaves door open to trimming sports
- Sources: Fultz back with 76ers for rehab
- Mick Schumacher joins Ferrari academy
- Pels' Davis injures finger, to miss 1-2 weeks
- Paul George is the most disruptive force in the NBA
- How Andy Reid grew the NFL's most prolific coaching tree
- What's behind the fire that fuels Michael Thomas?
- The Sean McVay era is here, but good luck replicating what the Rams' coach has done
- The NFL's most underrated coach just wants a shot to run a team
- It's the No. 1 vs. the GOAT: Halep and Serena set for Aussie showdown
- Day 7 Australian Open preview: Federer, Sharapova, Tiafoe eye quarterfinals
- Calderwood eyes flyweight title shot
- Capela out 4-6 weeks after thumb surgery
The headlines of News BreaK
Trump offers a 'Dreamers' deal for border-money proposal
Speaking from the White House, Trump said he was offering a "commonsense compromise both parties should embrace."
Video shows catholic high school group in 'MAGA' hats mocking and harassing...
A large group of high school students was recorded confronting a group of Native American protestors at Friday's Indigenous Peoples March. The group appeared to be mostly boys...
Women's March returns amid shutdown and controversy
It's the third year women from around the nation have participated.
A day after suspension, figure skating champion John Coughlin has died at 33
John Coughlin, a two-time US pairs champion recently suspended from figure skating, has died at the age of 33. His sister said in a Facebook post that he had taken his own...
Trump Offers Temporary Immigrant Protections For $5.7 Billion In Wall Money
The partial government shutdown has gone on weeks, and President Trump is offering a way out. But Democrats say the president's offer is a nonstarter and any deal needs to open...
Devils have no answers for the new-look Ducks
John Gibson made 29 saves and Troy Terry scored his first NHL goal and set up another Saturday, sending the new-look Ducks past the New Jersey Devils 3-2 at Prudential Center...
At least 66 people killed, dozens injured in Mexico gasoline pipeline explosion
Residents who live in the immediate vicinity of the pipeline, which runs from the cities of Tuxpan to Tula, have been evacuated.
France hands U.S. women first loss since 2017
LE HAVRE, France - Kadidiatou Diani scored twice and France ended the U.S. national team's 28-game unbeaten streak with a 3-1 victory Saturday. The top-ranked United States had...
Trump To Offer DACA Deal In Exchange For Border Wall Funding: Reports
To get his wall money, the president is reportedly willing to offer protections for Dreamers and other immigrants.
George W. Bush Calls For End To Shutdown With Pizza Delivery
“It's time for leaders on both sides to put politics aside," the former president said.