The man who saved UFC fighter Alonzo Menifield
Alonzo Menifield will make his UFC debut on Saturday night in Brooklyn. His journey to this point is largely based around one man who rescued him and his brother from a troubled future.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "ESPN"
- Mayfield stirs OU-Texas rivalry, rips QB Ehlinger
- Draft trades to watch: Why the fun could start as high as No. 4
- Track coach charged with molesting ex-athlete
- Tampa duo Kucherov, Vasilevskiy win top awards
- Reports: Space Jam 2 cast to include AD, CP3
- CWS quiets Vandy's whistler amid complaints
- Sabathia hits 250-win milestone: 'It's a big deal'
- DR AG: Ortiz shooting case of mistaken identity
- Why the U.S. will be its best possible self in showdown against Sweden
- Lowe: Mike Conley trade puts Utah in Finals contention
- UFC champ Cejudo undergoing shoulder surgery
- Zion on comparisons: 'I just look to be myself'
- Police looking for man in brawl at youth game
- Brady throws to suspended Gordon in workout
- Messi and Ronaldo are legends. Why do their fans throw so much hate online?
- Sources: Conley sent to Jazz for 3 players, picks
- Sources: Griz trade Conley to Jazz for 3, picks
- F1 Power Rankings: Sorry Seb, Lewis remains No. 1
- Agent: Bucks' Middleton to decline $13M option
- Spain coach Enrique quits for personal reasons
The headlines of News BreaK
Iran claims to have shot down US spy drone
The commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guard says the shooting down of a U.S. drone has sent “a clear message” to America.
Nearly 15 million Americans have used marijuana, then driven, AAA research...
In the past month, nearly 15 million Americans have used marijuana , then gotten behind the wheel within an hour, a new AAA study estimates.
Study: More American women are using marijuana while pregnant
While the health effects of marijuana on a fetus have not yet been established, they could include developmental problems and low birth weight, according to the U.S. Centers...
Ortiz was not target of shooting, prosecutor says
Man seated with former Red Sox slugger was intended target, according to officials
Man arrested for running over pregnant woman, 2-year-old son, police say
Police in Jefferson City, Tennessee, have arrested a man they say intentionally ran over a pregnant woman and her 2-year-old son.
Pittsburgh resident, Syrian man arrested on terrorism charges after planning...
Complaint alleges Syrian man plotted attacks in name of ISIS
Iran Shoots Down U.S. Spy Drone It Says Was In Its Airspace
U.S. officials confirm that a drone was downed by a surface-to-air missile, but over international airspace above the Strait of Hormuz. (Image credit: Handout/U.S. Naval Air...
'It's the parents who have to grow up': Adults cited after brawl at...
The 7-year-old players watched the whole scene play out nearby, police said.
EPA rolls back Obama-era plan limiting coal-fired power plant emissions
The Environmental Protection Agency on Wednesday said states can set their own carbon emissions standards for coal-fired power plants - a rule that the agency itself says could...
1 in 6 ER visits or hospital stays triggers ‘surprise' bill
WASHINGTON - Roughly one in every six times someone is taken to an emergency room or checks in to the hospital, the treatment is followed by a “surprise” medical bill...