If this was Andy Murray's final act, it was one we won't soon forget
Posted On: Jan 14, 2019 | Posted By: ESPN
Andy Murray gave everything he had at the Australian Open, but in the end, his will wasn't quite enough to keep up with his ailing hip.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "ESPN"
- FSU's Cofer told after game his father died
- Follow live: Morant, Murray State face Marquette
- Follow live: Kansas takes on Northeastern
- Source: Cards, Goldy finalizing 5-year extension
- Follow live: Belmont meets Maryland
- Sources: Cards extend Goldschmidt through '24
- Inside story of France's NBA-inspired World Cup rings
- Follow live: Michigan State trying to avoid Bradley upset bid
- Source: Colts agree with ex-Chiefs LB Houston
- RG III agrees to return to Ravens on 2-year deal
- Isaiah Wynn hopes to fill Patriots' void on blind side
- Why the conservative Steelers just threw $46 million at free agency
- What's a uniform number worth? Ravens' Earl Thomas landed a bargain
- Follow live:
- 1 for 43: Former President Bush gets hole-in-one
- Sources: Rays bank on Snell with $50M deal
- Report: Kaepernick grievance nets under $10M
- What to watch for in 2019 women's NCAA tournament's first round
- UVA using last year's tourney loss as motivation
- Will more Mexico stars join Vela & Co. in MLS?
The headlines of News BreaK
‘MAGA bomber' Cesar Sayoc breaks down as he pleads guilty, faces life in prison
The Florida man who mailed homemade bombs to leading Democratic lawmakers and other critics of President Trump broke down on Thursday while pleading guilty to charges that...
Emilia Clarke suffered two brain aneurysms while filming 'Game of Thrones'
The "Game of Thrones" actress experienced her first one at 24 while doing a plank.
Country singer Justin Carter dies at 35 after accidental shooting
The up-and-coming country singer has reportedly died after a gun he was using while filming a music video accidentally went off.
Facebook leaves millions of passwords readable by employees
Facebook left millions of user passwords readable by its employees, only acknowledging the issue after a security researcher posted about it.
Boeing to make safety feature standard on troubled Max jets
Boeing will make standard on its troubled new airliner a safety feature that might have helped the crew of a jet that crashed shortly after takeoff last year in Indonesia.
March Madness arrives: Round 1 of NCAA Tournament underway
Millions of brackets are filled with millions of guesses, and it's time to find out how they fare.
Kentucky governor says he deliberately exposed his 9 children to chickenpox
Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin says he deliberately exposed his children to chickenpox so they would catch the highly contagious disease and become immune.
This is what happens in your body when you simply can't deal with how cute a...
Do you ever get that feeling when you just want to squeeze that puppy?
Wisconsin Judge Blocks Lame-Duck Laws That Stripped Democrats Of Power
The lame-duck laws drew national outcry as Republicans quickly moved to pass them before Democrats took office.
MAGAbomber Cesar Sayoc pleads guilty
Less than six months after he mailed homemade bombs to frequent targets of right-wing conspiracist ire, so-called “MAGAbomber” Cesar Sayoc pleaded guilty Thursday to multiple...