2018 NBA free agency rumors, trades, updates: Isaiah Thomas joins the Nuggets
Posted On: Jul 13, 2018 | Posted By: CBS Sports
Keep checking back for the latest updates as NBA free agency continuesContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "CBS Sports"
- Fantasy Football Rankings, Week 11: Model that beat experts says start Kenny Golladay, sit Ben Roethlisberger
- Week 11 NFL picks, best bets from a legendary expert: This three-way parlay pays out 6-1
- NFL Week 11 QB Power Rankings: Why the Ravens need to turn to Lamar Jackson over Joe Flacco
- How to watch Seattle vs. Green Bay: TV channel, NFL live stream info, start time
- NFL Week 11 odds, picks: It's time for the Eagles to act like defending champs, plus more best bets
- Tips for Week 11 NFL picks: Something strange about Chiefs-Rams line, teaser of the week and more
- Race for 2019 NFL Draft No. 1 pick: Here are players the Raiders could target in the draft if Derek Carr returns
- NFL Week 11 odds, picks: Seahawks are still playing like a possible playoff team, plus five best bets
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo suffers broken right hand, expected to miss 'a few weeks'
- With Jimmy Butler gone, Karl-Anthony Towns and Andrew Wiggins usher in a more modern, fun era of Wolves basketball
- Jacob deGrom's Cy Young award proves the pitcher's win-loss record has never meant less
- NBA scores, highlights: LeBron passes Wilt Chamberlain on all-time scoring list; Jimmy Butler loses in 76ers debut
- LOOK: Blues' Vladimir Tarasenko appeared to be very excited to lose a tooth during play
- College basketball scores, schedule, games today: Duke, Kentucky, Indiana earn convincing wins
- NBA scores, highlights: Jimmy Butler loses in 76ers debut; Pistons coach Dwane Casey gets revenge on Raptors
- Wake Forest vs. Saint Joseph's odds, line: Myrtle Beach Invitational picks, predictions by model on 6-3 run
- Kate Upton 'jokes' about boycotting Tampa after Justin Verlander finishes as runner-up in Cy Young voting
- College basketball scores, schedule, games today: Kentucky takes the floor, Duke makes another statement
- Michigan vs. Villanova score: What the Wolverines did to the reigning national champions is the season's biggest shocker
- Jason Pierre-Paul vows to 'bring the house down' when he returns to New York to face Giants
The headlines of News BreaK
Disney World bans man who flashed 'Trump 2020' banner on Splash Mountain
A man who displayed signs supporting Donald Trump is permanently not permitted at all Walt Disney World properties for violating the rules.
Saudi Arabia seeks death penalty for 5 suspects in Khashoggi killing
Saudi Arabia is seeking the death penalty for five suspects involved in the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi. In a Thursday statement the Saudi Public Prosecutor said that...
Stapleton wins at CMA Awards, honors California bar shooting victims
Chris Stapleton won single and song of the year for his Grammy-winning hit, "Broken Halos."
Rays' Blake Snell, Mets' Jacob deGrom win Cy Young awards
Rays lefty Blake Snell and Mets ace Jacob deGrom both set records on their way to Cy Young awards.
Luke Walton salutes 'unselfish' LeBron James after he surpasses Wilt Chamberlain
LeBron James moved past former Laker Wilt Chamberlain on the all-time NBA scoring list with 44 points against the Trail Blazers.
Theresa May suffers more resignations as Esther McVey resigns over May's...
LONDON - Ester McVey, the secretary of state for work and pensions, has resigned from her post in protest at May's Brexit plan. The minister joined Brexit Secretary Dominic...
Michael Avenatti reportedly arrested on domestic violence accusations
Star attorney Michael Avenatti was arrested on accusations of domestic violence, multiple news outlets reported on Wednesday, citing Los Angeles police. Avenatti represents the...
In legal challenge, White House claims right to exclude 'grandstanding' CNN...
President Donald Trump's administration is trying to fend off a legal challenge from CNN and other outlets over the revocation of journalist Jim Acosta's White House press pass.
Saudi prosecutor seeks death penalty in journalist Khashoggi's killing
Human rights court rules arrests of Russian opposition leader as political
STRASBOURG, France - The European Court of Human Rights has ruled that Russian authorities' arrests of opposition leader Alexei Navalny were politically driven. The European...