Tyler Seguin has hat trick in Stars' 6-4 win over Flames
DALLAS - Tyler Seguin has found his way without Jamie Benn. Seguin scored two of his three goals in the third period and the Dallas Stars rallied to beat the Calgary Flames 6-4 on Friday night. "I liked my start to the year, then we kind of switched lines to balance things out," Seguin said. "I've been trying to figure out that role a little bit. Obviously, being so used to playing with a guy like Jamie Benn and Radulov, just 'cause they're experienced guys and such offensive thinkers."Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Boston Herald"
- Immigrant suit: Feds setting traps
- Delicately Balanced Moon by Holiday Mathis
- Bill pushes petition for OUI hardship license
- Feds: Arrest at Lynn schools violated student's rights
- Don't yet turn page on great summer books
- Nothing about ex-FBI agent Peter Strzok is ‘by, of and for the people'
- Trouble brewing for Red Sox
- Shattuck: Latest clergy sex abuse allegations graphic, disturbing
- Officials: People living illegally in rented spaces
- Mayor Martin J. Walsh comes out against boycott of Samuel Adams beer
- Cardinal O'Malley, archdiocese have no commment on Pa. scandal
- ‘There was blood everywhere' in fatal Mattapan triple shooting
- Scott Lively claims victory in apparent appeals court defeat
- Church report: 1,000 child victims in Pennsylvania
- Vet ‘haunted' by ‘Puppy Doe'
- Allston's Casa Caña serves sophisticated cocktails to toast National Rum Day
- Wednesday Night
- Cain reappears in support of Diehl's ‘long shot' bid
- Howie Carr: Onetime head of state police has a really.rocky day
The headlines of News BreaK
Kansas Gov. Jeff Colyer concedes GOP primary to Secretary of State Kris Kobach
Colyer said in a statement he hopes to see Kansas remain in Republican hands
Man who followed teen into restroom beaten to death by girl's father, police say
The father punched, kicked and stomped the man, according to authorities.
Yasiel Puig takes swing at Giants catcher as benches clear
LOS ANGELES - Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig took a swing at Giants catcher Nick Hundley and both players were ejected during a benches-clearing scrap in the seventh inning of...
Pennsylvania Supreme Court releases grand jury investigation into alleged...
The report is the result of a nearly two-year-long investigation that spans seven decades.
A nun says a man she met online tricked her into smuggling cocaine into...
A nun from Missouri was caught smuggling cocaine into Australia using a hollowed-out high heel, the Sydney Morning Herald reports. Denise Marie Woodrum claims her boyfriend...
Nebraska executes inmate with powerful opioid fentanyl in state's first...
Carey Dean Moore's execution is the first in Nebraska since 1997.
Rodeo bull escaped from stockyards, chased people in downtown Oklahoma City
It nearly crushed a citizen, according to the police report.
Officials: Woman steals ambulance from Stockton hospital
Suspect led officers on I-5 chase in stolen ambulance
Transgender candidate makes history with Vermont primary win
Christine Hallquist won the Democratic nomination for governor of Vermont on Tuesday, becoming the first openly transgender candidate from a major party in a governor's race...
Closing arguments set in Manafort's financial fraud trial
ALEXANDRIA, Va. - Paul Manafort's defense rested its case Tuesday without calling any witnesses in the former Trump campaign chairman's tax evasion and bank fraud trial...