The Latest: Trump says he wants transparency in Russia probe
WASHINGTON - The Latest on President Donald Trump and the Russia probe : 12:45 p.m. President Donald Trump says he wants transparency from everyone involved in the investigation of Russian influence in the 2016 presidential election. Trump said Wednesday before leaving for a trip to New York that "what I want is total transparency." Trump says he wants that from the FBI and from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who is overseeing the special counsel's investigation into possible coordination between Russia and Trump's 2016 campaign.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Boston Herald"
- Lily Hall of Acushnet, 78, longtime banking employee
- Editorial: Endowment tax a bad idea
- Sidelined Saugus football coach hits court
- Analysis: Christine Blasey Fords testimony sure to be a ‘circus'
- Jonathan Van Ness sells out Museum of Science appearance
- Columbia Gas paid $1.1M in fines
- Marijuana commission close to grinding out final licenses
- Hot Property: Here's what's new in Ashmont
- State police pilots lauded for river rescue
- ABC News documentary leads to HIPAA violation fines against Boston hospitals
- Suffolk DA rivals set to face off
- Ayanna Pressley on Christine Blasey Ford: 'I believe her'
- Tow truck driver pleaded: ‘I didn't see anything!'
- Cop's widow lashes out at slay suspect
- AG: 3 lieutenants indicted in OT probe
- Howie Carr: Take away perps' pensions
- Ivanka Trump tours NASA center in Houston, calls space crew
- Only in New York: McGregor takes shots, swigs 'em in return
- Sergio Garcia dedicates round to slain college golfer
- Magic already excited by LeBron's offseason impact on Lakers
The headlines of News BreaK
Won, won and won! Browns beat Jets for first win since 2016
It's been 635 days since the Browns last won a regular season game
Trump questions why Kavanaugh accuser didn't call FBI after alleged assault
On Thursday, President Donald Trump questioned why the woman who has accused his Supreme Court pick of sexual assault didn't call the police 36 years ago.
'A popular little girl': 9-year-old with diabetes dies after blood sugar...
The fifth-grader is an organ donor, so while she's gone, she can help other children.
Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang dies aged 61 - state radio
Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang has died in the hospital from a “serious illness despite efforts by domestic and international doctors and professors,” state media reports.
Brett Kavanaugh is underwater in a new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll as a...
Brett Kavanaugh has been losing steam among voters in recent days, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll . The survey said 38% percent of respondents said they...
Trump admin to move $260M from cancer research, HIV/AIDS and other programs...
The Trump administration is planning to shift more than $260 million to cover rising costs of housing undocumented immigrant children.
Video: Pickup truck driver leads police on chase, ‘drinking beer as he stopped'
Video showed him extend his hands out of the truck's window to surrender, eventually dropping both cans in his hands.
For Kavanaugh, path forward could be like Clarence Thomas'
WASHINGTON - When Clarence Thomas arrived at the Supreme Court in 1991 after a bruising confirmation hearing in which his former employee Anita Hill accused him of sexual...
Report: Benedict defends 'emeritus pope' title to critic
BERLIN - A German newspaper that quoted letters by Benedict XVI hitting back at criticism of his 2013 resignation said Friday that he was responding to a conservative German...
Supreme Court nominee accuser may testify after all - under right terms
Christine Blasey Ford may personally testify against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh after all, her attorney said