The Latest: Trump says he wants transparency in Russia probe
WASHINGTON - The Latest on President Donald Trump and the Russia probe : 12:45 p.m. President Donald Trump says he wants transparency from everyone involved in the investigation of Russian influence in the 2016 presidential election. Trump said Wednesday before leaving for a trip to New York that "what I want is total transparency." Trump says he wants that from the FBI and from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who is overseeing the special counsel's investigation into possible coordination between Russia and Trump's 2016 campaign.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Boston Herald"
- Dead in cars and homes: Northern California fire toll at 42
- Craig Kimbrel rejects Red Sox qualifying offer of $17.9 million
- Comic-book legend Stan Lee, co-creator of Spider-Man and Marvel heroes, dies at 95
- Celebrities react to the death of comic book genius Stan Lee
- The wisdom and wisecracks of Stan Lee
- Belichick: Opening play symptomatic of bad day overall
- Judge: Sides in Florida recount should 'ramp down' rhetoric
- Kevin Duffy's Patriots report card
- Comic book genius Stan Lee, Spider-Man creator, dead at 95
- Amazon HQ favorites: Similar basics but different vibes
- Dead in cars and homes: Northern California fire toll at 29
- Wagerers crossing the Delaware for sports bets
- Athenahealth fetches $5.7 billion cash buyout offer
- California firefighters blast back at Trump
- Delivery driver injured in Woburn wreck
- Police: Drunk driving suspect threatened officers, banged head on wall after arrest
- Wrentham police release video in outlet store theft case
- For some sports bettors, a state border can be the goal line
- Manhunt continues for armed man spotted near N.H. Walmart
- Ready for a blow-dry bar and an escape room at sea? They're part of this ship's makeover
The headlines of News BreaK
Democrat Kyrsten Sinema declared winner in Arizona Senate race
Democrat Kyrsten Sinema has beaten Republican opponent Martha McSally in the race for an open Senate in Arizona. Sinema was finally declared the winner of the contest on Monday...
Stan Lee, Marvel Comics icon, dead at 95
Lee is known as the co-creator of popular comics involving heroes such as Spider-Man, Iron Man, Hulk, X-Men, Black Panther, Daredevil and The Avengers.
Stan Lee, Marvel legend, reportedly dead at 95
Former president and chairman of Marvel Comics Stan Lee died Monday at 95 according to The Hollywood Reporter and TMZ. He was reportedly rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center...
West Virginia senator, Army veteran Richard Ojeda announces 2020...
Here's the first official Democratic presidential candidate.
Acting AG Whitaker will consult ethics officials about possible recusal
Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker will consult with ethics officials about “matters that may warrant recusal” amid criticism of his oversight of the Mueller investigation...
Kyrsten Sinema declared winner in close Arizona US Senate race
Democratic U.S. Rep. Kyrsten Sinema will become the first woman to serve in the U.S. Senate from Arizona, succeeding Republican Sen. Jeff Flake, who opted not to run.
11 unforgettable quotes about life from Marvel legend Stan Lee
Stan Lee died at the age of 95 on Monday. Throughout his life, the legendary creator of many beloved Marvel superheroes won fans over with his passion for storytelling and...
Michelle Obama 'stopped even trying to smile' at Trump inauguration
Former first lady Michelle Obama wrote that she was unable to put on a happy face and smile during President Donald Trump's inauguration in her new book.
Ronald Acuna Jr., Shohei Ohtani win rookie of the year awards
Acuna powered the Braves to a surprising season, while former Japanese sensation Ohtani became the best two-way player since Babe Ruth.
'I think my crime, really, was that I dared to support Donald Trump': Roger...
Jerome Corsi, a far-right political commentator and longtime associate of Roger Stone, says he will be indicted for perjury. Corsi was served a subpoena in August by special...