Stormtroopers and princes on London's 'Last Jedi' red carpet
LONDON - "Star Wars" fans and royal-watchers gathered Tuesday at London's Royal Albert Hall, where Prince William and Prince Harry were due on the red carpet for the European premiere of "Star Wars: The Last Jedi." The royal siblings may even make a cameo appearance in the much-anticipated film. Royal officials have refused to comment on reports that the princes recorded a scene playing Stormtroopers in the sci-fi saga when they visited the film's set in April 2016. At the time they were filmed meeting crew members, battling with light sabers and hugging a Wookie.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Boston Herald"
- GIRLS BASKETBALL: Nauset ready to take another giant step in Division 2 South
- Investigations look at Trump's life from all angles
- Strasbourg remembers victims of the Christmas market attack
- Herald All-Scholastics: Football
- Herald All-Scholastics: Football All-Stars
- Celtics notebook: Several high points to win streak
- Letters to the editor
- Heard round the world: Populists have had enough
- Mueller probe takes swipes at democracy
- Lottery could see net gains by selling products online
- Celeb looks perfect for horror-days
- Judge's ruling on ‘Obamacare' poses new problems for GOP
- ‘Brokeback Mountain,' ‘Jurassic Park' among 25 films added to National Film Registry
- Escape to British Columbia
- The best sound bites of 2018
- Wanted: Someone to host daytime TV
- No Christmas party for ex
- Need advice on getting a bird
- Zinke resigns as interior secretary amid numerous probes
- Where have all the customers gone?
The headlines of News BreaK
Giuliani: ‘Over my dead body' will Mueller interview Trump
WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump's attorney is categorically ruling out the possibility of a presidential interview with special counsel Robert Mueller. Rudy Giuliani told...
Nearly 200 Countries Agree On Climate Change Rules
After two weeks of bruising negotiations, officials from almost 200 countries agreed Saturday on universal, transparent rules that will govern efforts to cut emissions and curb...
Bomb kills eight in Syrian town held by Turkish-backed opposition forces
BEIRUT - A bomb blast in a northwestern Syrian town held by Turkish-backed opposition forces killed at least eight people Sunday, activists said, the latest in a series of...
OTR: Mass. GOP Chair Kirsten Hughes discusses 2022 gubernatorial candidates
Hughes also talked about what she thinks is the key to defeating Sen. Elizabeth Warren in an election.
Hasenhuettl's impact shows as Southampton beats Arsenal 3-2
SOUTHAMPTON, England - Nicknamed "The Klopp of the Alps," new Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuettl showed why he has been compared to Liverpool's eccentric manager by running...
Week 15 Fantasy Football Advice: Live injury updates, start 'em sit 'em...
Fantasy Alarm's Brandon Marianne Lee and Howard Bender will be live at 11 a.m. ET until early kickoffs breaking down the biggest Week 15 fantasy football storylines. Plus, get...
Arsenal's unbeaten run ends with 3-2 loss at Southampton
SOUTHAMPTON, England - Arsenal's 22-game unbeaten run in all competitions came to an end with a 3-2 loss at Southampton in the Premier League on Sunday, with Charlie Austin's...
Schumer says it's up to Trump to avert government shutdown
WASHINGTON - Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer says it's up to President Donald Trump whether the federal government partially shuts down at midnight Friday over his border...
Kids at a Vatican charity give Pope Francis a birthday cake
VATICAN CITY - Children who frequent a Vatican pediatric dispensary have given Pope Francis a birthday cake, a day before he turns 82. Francis joked with them Sunday, saying he...
Man arrested in hit-and-run crash that killed Towson University student
Baltimore County police have arrested a man in connection with a hit-and-run crash that killed a Towson University student.