Stormtroopers and princes on London's 'Last Jedi' red carpet
LONDON - "Star Wars" fans and royal-watchers gathered Tuesday at London's Royal Albert Hall, where Prince William and Prince Harry were due on the red carpet for the European premiere of "Star Wars: The Last Jedi." The royal siblings may even make a cameo appearance in the much-anticipated film. Royal officials have refused to comment on reports that the princes recorded a scene playing Stormtroopers in the sci-fi saga when they visited the film's set in April 2016. At the time they were filmed meeting crew members, battling with light sabers and hugging a Wookie.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Boston Herald"
- Shrewsbury beats Hanover 2-1 for D3 boys hockey championship
- Drew Pomeranz passes another milestone on road to recovery
- HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY: Championship central
- Art sale dispute heads to Massachusetts' highest court
- 3 killed in Massachusetts residential building blaze
- The Latest: 2 GOP senators: Judiciary should review firing
- Turkey-backed forces capture Syrian Kurdish town of Afrin
- Trump elevates simmering Mueller, McCabe grievances to boil
- APNewsBreak: Some wanted Florida suspect committed in 2016
- Fire at exploded Texas chemical plant being allowed to burn
- Young John Glenn's pillowcase featured planets, stars
- Boston's St. Patrick's Day breakfast is all in good fun
- BU, Northeastern earn NCAA hockey tournament seeds in Worcester
- Turkey's forces capture Syrian Kurdish town of Afrin
- Police: 2 men fatally stabbed in Salvation Army apartment
- Seniors lead Woburn girls to D1 hockey title over Methuen/Tewksbury
- SNL: Bill Hader's Stefon makes triumphant return to Weekend Update
- Craig Kimbrel to return to Red Sox after almost three weeks away
- Deadly fire kills 3, injures 7, displaces dozens more
- Boston celebrates 117th St. Patrick's Day parade
The headlines of News BreaK
Cirque du Soleil performer dies after fall during Florida performance
Long-time aerialist Yann Arnaud was performing when he fell onto the stage, according to the performance group
'Black Panther' tops box office for 5th straight weekend
"Black Panther" has grossed more than $1.1 billion worldwide.
Here are the biggest lottery jackpots in US history
A single winning lottery ticket for the $456.7 million jackpot was sold in Pennsylvania, but there's no word yet on who won Saturday's drawing.
Polls open in Russia as Putin eyes 4th presidential term
Putin is so certain of winning that authorities are investing instead in massive get-out-the-vote efforts to produce a turnout that would embolden the Russian leader both...
First LGBT woman to lead CA Senate
San Diego Sen. Toni Atkins will make history when she becomes the first woman, lesbian to hold the job
Mueller now has memos McCabe kept on Trump dealings
WASHINGTON - The onetime FBI deputy director just fired by the attorney general, Andrew McCabe, kept personal memos detailing interactions with President Donald Trump that have...
Trump says McCabe memos don't exist, unless they do, in which case they are...
Former FBI director Andrew McCabe, who was fired by attorney general Jeff Sessions only 48 hours before McCabe was due to retire, kept “personal memos detailing interactions...
Lawyers: Execution could be 'gruesome' due to rare condition
ST. LOUIS - A condemned Missouri inmate faces a potentially "gruesome and painful" execution because of a rare medical condition that compromises the man's veins and causes...
Democrats want to give McCabe a job after recent firing
Call me, Andy. Democratic lawmakers reached out to former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe over the weekend on Twitter to offer him a job after Attorney General Jeff Sessions...
Boston's St. Patrick's Day breakfast is all in good fun
The breakfast started over a century ago and has grown into an annual political roast.