Stormtroopers and princes on London's 'Last Jedi' red carpet
LONDON - "Star Wars" fans and royal-watchers gathered Tuesday at London's Royal Albert Hall, where Prince William and Prince Harry were due on the red carpet for the European premiere of "Star Wars: The Last Jedi." The royal siblings may even make a cameo appearance in the much-anticipated film. Royal officials have refused to comment on reports that the princes recorded a scene playing Stormtroopers in the sci-fi saga when they visited the film's set in April 2016. At the time they were filmed meeting crew members, battling with light sabers and hugging a Wookie.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Boston Herald"
- The Latest: Mayor: Florence's damage is worse than Matthew's
- Maldives police raid opposition office on eve of election
- Militants attack Iran military parade, killing at least 25
- Egypt court upholds corruption conviction of Mubarak, sons
- Maldives police raid opposition on eve of election
- The Latest: Florence damage estimated at $44 billion so far
- Art's iconic 'Blue Boy' gets major 250th birthday makeover
- Travel still dangerous amid flooding in parts North Carolina
- Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- State investigating restaurant that calmed lobsters with pot
- Some Democrats warn of dangers of election overconfidence
- The Latest: NC watching coal ash sites swamped by floods
- The Latest: Pence calls Kavanaugh 'a man of integrity'
- Highway crash leaves Lawrence woman dead
- Pope battered by abuse scandal gets warm welcome in Baltics
- Bowles insists 'tough-minded' Jets won't let loss linger
- Steelers' defense eager to prove itself after dismal showing
- Death toll 209 as survivor found in capsized Tanzania ferry
- Paul Simon wraps up farewell tour back home
- The Latest: Latest deadline looms for Kavanaugh accuser
The headlines of News BreaK
Iowa State honors murdered golf star before game
AMES, Iowa - Iowa State honored slain golf star Celia Barquin Arozamena with an elaborate ceremony ahead of the Cyclones' game against Akron on Saturday. Iowa State's band used...
Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
President Donald Trump has issued a warning about the Justice Department and the FBI, promising further firings to get rid of a "lingering stench."
Parents face tougher rules to get immigrant children back
MIAMI - Armando Tabora desperately wants to get his teenage daughter out of the government detention facility where she has been for more than three months. He has been stymied...
Senior GOP aide working on Kavanaugh nomination forced out over sexual...
A senior Republican aide tasked with helping craft the Senate Judiciary Committee's media response to attempted rape allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh...
Texas school superintendent resigns after making controversial comment in...
The Onalaska Independent School District's Board of Trustees held a meeting Saturday and accepted Lynn Redden's resignation letter.
Jimmy Butler won't attend Timberwolves' media day, start of training camp...
The Timberwolves are in the middle of fielding trade inquiries for their star guard after Jimmy Butler reportedly demanded a trade.
'Treacherous floodwaters remain,' Cooper says one week after Florence
Gov. Roy Cooper said Saturday that North Carolina is still trying to recover from Florence, one week after the monster storm drenched parts of the coastline and southeastern...
WATCH: Wake Forest kicker shows up late for FG attempt, then hits upright
Wake Forest kicker Nick Sciba misses his first field goal attempt vs. Notre Dame, but that's not the worst part of the play.
Authorities arrest 3D gun man accused of sex with minor
Cody Wilson, the owner of a company that sells plans to make untraceable 3D printed guns, has been accused of paying a 16-year-old girl for sex at an Austin, Texas, hotel last...
At Least 25 Dead, 60 Wounded After Military Parade Attack In Iran
Gunmen disguised as soldiers reportedly began shooting from behind the stands during the parade. Iranian State media reported an Arab separatist group claimed responsibility...