'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' becomes Fandango's top 2017 ticket seller
Disney-Lucasfilm's "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" has become Fandango's top advance ticket-seller of the year, topping previous record-holder "Beauty and the Beast." "Even though the film doesn't officially open till Friday, Fandango's pre-release ticket sales for 'Last Jedi' have already eclipsed the total pre-release ticket sales of any other movie on Fandango this year," the online ticketing service said on Tuesday.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Boston Herald"
- Giguere scores in OT; Clarkson wins 2nd straight NCAA crown
- Pelicans activate Hill for first time this season
- Barcelona takes 11-point lead; Ronaldo scores 4 for Madrid
- MacKinnon scores twice, Avalanche beat reeling Red Wings 5-1
- Ronaldo scores 4 goals as Madrid beats Girona 6-3
- Steelers sign LB Jon Bostic to 2-year deal
- Kirui of Kenya, Gedo of Ethiopia win Los Angeles Marathon
- Police: Suspect accused of fatally stabbing 2 men was drunk
- 11th-seeded Syracuse beats 3rd-seeded Michigan State 55-53
- Twins SS Polanco suspended 80 games for drug violation
- Putin calls UK accusations over ex-spy poisoning 'nonsense'
- Maine candidate who called Parkland shooting survivor ‘skinhead lesbian' drops out
- AP Exclusive: Kushner Cos. filed false NYC housing paperwork
- Is unplugging the new luxury reserved for the elite?
- Osaka beats Kasatkina 6-3, 6-2 to win Indian Wells title
- At State Department, Heather Nauert's star is ascendant
- Westbrook, Thunder end Raptors' 11-game win streak
- Jets sign former Vikings QB Bridgewater to 1-year deal
- The Latest: Trump lashes out in tweets at special counsel
- State trooper accused of being drunk at work placed on leave
The headlines of News BreaK
Putin calls UK accusations over ex-spy poisoning 'nonsense'
Vladimir Putin is dismissing accusations of Russia's involvement in an ex-spy's poisoning
Cirque du Soleil aerialist dies after fall during show
TAMPA, Fla. - A Cirque du Soleil performer has died after falling during a show in Tampa. The theatrical company announced on Twitter Sunday that Yann Arnaud fell Saturday...
'Black Panther' tops box office for 5th straight weekend
"Black Panther" has grossed more than $1.1 billion worldwide.
Here are the biggest lottery jackpots in US history
A single winning lottery ticket for the $456.7 million jackpot was sold in Pennsylvania, but there's no word yet on who won Saturday's drawing.
Some officials wanted Florida suspect committed in 2016
MIAMI - Officials were so concerned about the mental stability of the student accused of last month's Florida school massacre that they decided he should be forcibly committed...
Chelsea outlast Leicester City to advance to FA Cup semi-finals
Alvaro Morata and Pedro scored as the Blues secured a 2-1 win in extra time at the King Power Stadium
Vladimir Putin wins fourth term, taking over 70 per cent of votes in tainted...
MOSCOW - Early results and an exit poll showed that Vladimir Putin handily won a fourth term as Russia's president Sunday, adding six years in the Kremlin for the man who has...
Rajon Rondo fires back at Ray Allen: 'He wants to stay relevant'
Rajon Rondo had some strong thoughts about the excerpts from Ray Allen's new book.
FA Cup semi-final draw: Man Utd to face Tottenham at Wembley
Jose Mourinho's men will take on Spurs in their last four tie, while Chelsea face Southampton in the other game
March Madness 2018: Three takeaways from No. 11 Syracuse's win over No. 3...
No. 11 Syracuse was one of the last teams in the NCAA Tournament this year, but they are now in the Sweet 16.