'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' becomes Fandango's top 2017 ticket seller
Disney-Lucasfilm's "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" has become Fandango's top advance ticket-seller of the year, topping previous record-holder "Beauty and the Beast." "Even though the film doesn't officially open till Friday, Fandango's pre-release ticket sales for 'Last Jedi' have already eclipsed the total pre-release ticket sales of any other movie on Fandango this year," the online ticketing service said on Tuesday.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Boston Herald"
- Macron's misfire lights match for Paris protests
- Perfect gifts for the die-hard music fan
- Lawsuits highlight toxic culture of sex harassment
- Dems can opt for losing game in 2020
- Trump payments sleazy - but not prosecutable
- Wind farms, fishing industry must co-exist
- Nissan's Altima a spirited daily driver
- Warren seeks to solidify backing of African Americans
- Harper, BU score 4-1 win over Dartmouth
- Firefighters always answer that call
- Michael Cohen claims Trump knew hush money payments wrong
- BC High hangs tough with national high school hockey power Don Bosco before falling, 4-2
- ICE sweeps climb in New England, nation
- Massachusetts pot board says still no concrete way to detect high drivers
- ICE ‘two steps behind' in pursuit of illegal immigrant criminals
- Newbury College to close after Spring 2019 semester
- Elizabeth Warren: “I am not a person of color”
- France braces for more ‘yellow vest' unrest
- Henderson goes for 40 as Catholic Memorial avenges a loss to Bishop Stang
- Kitchen clinches it in cozy Brookline condo
The headlines of News BreaK
Federal judge in Texas rules ObamaCare is unconstitutional
A U.S. federal judge in Texas ruled on Friday that the Affordable Care Act, commonly known as ObamaCare, is unconstitutional. U.S. District Judge Reed O'Connor in Fort Worth...
President Trump Names Mick Mulvaney As Acting White House Chief Of Staff
It's unclear how long Mulvaney will serve in the role, succeeding outgoing chief of staff John Kelly. On Dec. 8, Trump announced that Kelly would be leaving the job at the end...
19-year-old soldier from Johnstown dies in Afghanistan
Pfc. Joshua Mikeasky is the third soldier from Western Pennsylvania to die in the past month in support of Operation Freedom's Sentinel.
Sri Lanka's disputed prime minister resigns to end impasse
COLOMBO, Sri Lanka - Sri Lanka's disputed Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa has resigned, saying he wants to end a political impasse over his appointment. Rajapaksa signed his...
Trump finally finds interim chief of staff after being turned down by all of...
After several of his top choices turned down the position, President Donald Trump has found a new White House chief of staff. On Friday evening, Trump tweeted that Mick...
Federal judge rules health care overhaul unconstitutional
WASHINGTON - A conservative federal judge in Texas on Friday ruled the Affordable Care Act "invalid" on the eve of the sign-up deadline for next year.
MLB trade rumors: Indians deal first baseman Yonder Alonso to White Sox
The Indians continue to wheel and deal.
21-year-old college student fatally stabbed by roommate, police say
Sarah Papenheim studied psychology and lived in the Netherlands since 2016.
Federal Judge Strikes Down Obamacare As Unconstitutional
A federal judge in Texas on Friday ruled the entire Affordable Care Act is unconstitutional due to a recent change in federal tax law. The move, coming on the eve of the...
Here's Kate Middleton and Prince William's 2018 Christmas Card Portrait With...
Louis has gotten so big!