Let Them Eat Cake!
Hot, humid and hazy. Al the conditions necessary for zucchini to do more than thrive, like divide and conquer the garden. Granted their itchy deep green leaves and pumpkin yellow flowers are gorgeous, but this sprawling veggie is out of control, pushing everything out of the way and seemingly growing overnight to enormous sizes if you are not watching. I have given away my fair share of them to sheepish-looking neighbors who have seen me before - like the day before.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Boston Herald"
- Tijuana mayor: Caravan influx to last at least 6 months
- Hundreds missing in wildfires
- President Trump presents Medal of Freedom to Cowboys legend Roger Staubach
- Abrams ends Georgia governor bid; says she'll file lawsuit
- Lindsey Graham poised to become judiciary panel chairman - and a big Democratic target
- Trump says he's answering written questions from special counsel in Russia probe
- After meeting with Pelosi, Marcia Fudge still weighing speaker bid
- Pelosi meets with freshmen Democrats key to speakership bid
- Situation with Bruins' defense even worse than we thought
- HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS BASKETBALL: Lowell names Dan Sargent as its new coach
- Officials on hot seat as season's 1st storm cripples region
- CNN's Acosta back at White House after judge's ruling
- Exhausted commuters point fingers after crippling snowstorm
- Spacious colonial has all the right connections
- Coveting the tiara in ‘Queen America'
- Judge: White House must return CNN's Jim Acosta's credential
- Take an unforgettable ride
- BSO's Andris Nelsons is turning 40 and considering his legacy
- Coens lasso brilliant ‘Buster Scruggs' tales
- Feel ‘Instant' connection with this family
The headlines of News BreaK
Democrat Stacey Abrams Ends Bid For Georgia Governor, Decrying 'Suppression'
Republican Brian Kemp will be the next governor of Georgia, with Democrat Stacey Abrams conceding Friday afternoon following a bitter 10-day battle since Election Day.
Trump says he's written answers to Mueller's questions himself
President Trump said Friday he has answered questions for Robert Mueller, but hasn't submitted them to the special counsel - adding that the Russia probe is ”a hoax,” a “witch...
Judge orders White House to reinstate Jim Acosta's press pass
A federal judge on Friday ruled that the White House had to return CNN's Jim Acosta's press credentials - at least temporarily - rebuking President Trump's decision to yank it...
Coast Guard seizes about $500 million worth of cocaine
The United States Coast Guard seized cocaine with an estimated street value of around $500 million during a series of interdictions in international waters.
Wendy's is giving away free cheeseburgers to celebrate National Fast Food...
Wendy's is giving away free junior bacon cheeseburgers through November 23 in celebration of National Fast Food Day on Friday. To be eligible, customers need to purchase...
Cal-Stanford Big Game postponed because of wildfire smoke
BERKELEY, Calif. - The annual Big Game between Stanford and California that had been scheduled for Saturday was postponed two weeks because of the unhealthy air quality in the...
Statue of Liberty's original torch moved
The original torch was housed in the base of the Statue of Liberty. It's being moved so more of the public can see it.
Kansas, former LSU coach Les Miles finalizing deal, report says
Negotiations have been ongoing throughout this week and Miles' buyout settlement with LSU on Thursday helped move along the process.
Trump: I shouldn't have skipped Veterans Day ceremony
President Trump has admitted that he made a mistake by skipping the ceremony commemorating Veterans Day at Arlington National Cemetery on Monday. “I should have done that,”...
Trump cracks joke about Antonin Scalia's sex life
President Trump sparked a tweetstorm Friday when he cracked a sex joke about the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia during a Medal of Freedom presentation at the White...