Lehner stops 29 shots in Sabres 3-1 win over Oilers
BUFFALO, N.Y. - After spending much of the past two weeks talking about playing a complete game, Jack Eichel and the Buffalo Sabres finally came out and proved they could put their words into action. Eichel scored what proved to be game-winning goal in the opening minute of the third period, Robin Lehner stopped 29 shots and the Sabres snapped an 0-5-2 skid with a 3-1 win over the Edmonton Oilers on Friday night.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Boston Herald"
- Text: Letter from Pope Francis on clergy sex abuse
- 4 Japanese players kicked out after "night out with women."
- Muslim pilgrims gather at Mount Arafat for hajj's pinnacle
- Born out of the financial crisis, bull market nears record
- UK woman 'sang to stay awake' after falling off cruise ship
- South African man denied appeal on ax murder convictions
- Report: Experts knew Genoa bridge had weakened 20 percent
- Lawyer who defended immigrants could face her own deportation
- Report: Asia Argento, figure in MeToo movement, settled sex assault claim with her own accuser
- Beating King of Pop, The Eagles have No.1 album of all-time
- Trump rages on Mueller following Times report:
- The Latest: Security increased at police stations in Spain
- Firefighters checking source of creaking noises from bridge
- Quake swarm jolts Indonesian islands, killing at least 12
- Man has finger bitten off during fight on golf course
- Deep-dish pizza potato chips? All 8 new Lay's Tastes of America flavors sampled
- Indians begin massive cleanup as rains diminish in Kerala
- Pittsfield man struck, killed by Amtrak train
- Spanish police shoot man dead in suspected terror attack
- Best Bites: Pepperidge Farm Milano Strawberry Chocolate Cookies
The headlines of News BreaK
IndyCar driver Wickens flown to hospital after scary crash
IndyCar driver Robert Wickens taken by helicopter for medical treatment following horrific accident at start of race at Pocono Raceway.
Pope on sex abuse: “We showed no care for the little ones”
VATICAN CITY - Pope Francis has issued a letter to Catholics around the world condemning the “crime” of priestly sexual abuse and cover-up and demanding accountability, in...
After MeToo, Kevin Spacey movie ‘Billionaire Boys Club' earns $126 on...
Sometime over the weekend, a moviegoer at the Deer Valley Cinema in Antioch, California, forked over $9 to sit in an otherwise empty theater - unwittingly becoming a solitary...
‘Truth isn't truth,' Giuliani says on Mueller probe
President Donald Trump's attorney, Rudy Giuliani, says that "truth isn't truth" when explaining why he won't let special counsel Robert Mueller rush the president into...
Report: Michael Cohen May Be Charged With Major Fraud
President Trump's former right-hand man may soon be charged with fraud involving well over $20 million in loans, sources tell the New York Times. The insiders, including a...
‘I will start again': Sarri to quit smoking while Chelsea boss, but only...
Maurizio Sarri plans on quitting his 80-per-day cigarette habit cold turkey while in charge of the Premier League side but says that he will resume his nicotine habit after a...
Chaos at Gatwick airport as flight info displayed on whiteboards amid screen...
A technical glitch caused havoc at Gatwick Airport as it forced staff to write down flight information on a white board and “shout out” destinations to ensure it reached all...
Seminole County tax collector stirs controversy over Muslim post
Calls to apologize or resign have come in response to a Facebook post made by Seminole County's tax collector, Joel Greenberg.
Barcelona police shoot man who tried to attack them with knife
MADRID - A man attacked officers with a knife at a police station in Barcelona on Monday and was gunned down, police in the Spanish city said. The attacked occurred just before...
Pedestrian killed in crash on Fayetteville Road in Garner
The northbound and southbound lanes of U.S. Highway 401 in Garner are closed Monday after a pedestrian was struck and killed by a car, according to police.